GOING TO VEGAS IN A WEEK VOL: Help me with my experience...

Originally Posted by ipitomi

what are some good pool party spots during the daytime??
Rehab is the best IMO. Wet Republic and Tao Beach are dope too. Haven't been to Nikki Beach yet, but the one in Miami is dope, so i'd assume that one is too.

Originally Posted by ipitomi

what are some good pool party spots during the daytime??
Rehab is the best IMO. Wet Republic and Tao Beach are dope too. Haven't been to Nikki Beach yet, but the one in Miami is dope, so i'd assume that one is too.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

For those who have gone in the Winter time? How's it like?

- Club scenery + prices?
- The ladies
- Packed?

Might go the weekend before Christmas, or the weekend after (New Years).
The weekend before Christmas should be solid for going to clubs in terms of prices. Not going to have any additional markup or anything. 
Ladies are always going to look good in Vegas. I just assume that females must pass an aesthetic test before having their rooms approved 
laugh.gif

Not packed really. The times I've went in the Dec/Jan area weren't bad at all. Went to Vanessa Hudgens bday thing without waiting in line/paying cover. I tend to do a lot more gambling when I go in the winter though, so I might be off with some of this. If I might suggest a weekend though...go during the first weekend of January...CES was a fun weekend to go out. I met a nerdy girl. She was cool 
laugh.gif

- Club scenery + prices?
- The ladies
- Packed?

The weekend before Christmas should be solid for going to clubs in terms of prices. Not going to have any additional markup or anything. 
Ladies are always going to look good in Vegas. I just assume that females must pass an aesthetic test before having their rooms approved 
laugh.gif

Not packed really. The times I've went in the Dec/Jan area weren't bad at all. Went to Vanessa Hudgens bday thing without waiting in line/paying cover. I tend to do a lot more gambling when I go in the winter though, so I might be off with some of this. If I might suggest a weekend though...go during the first weekend of January...CES was a fun weekend to go out. I met a nerdy girl. She was cool 
laugh.gif

I've gone once in the "winter" (January), on a weekend, and it was still like any other time in Vegas - with less heat.  It did rain one night but people were still out and about... it's Vegas 
wink.gif

I've gone once in the "winter" (January), on a weekend, and it was still like any other time in Vegas - with less heat.  It did rain one night but people were still out and about... it's Vegas 
wink.gif

Awesome, thanks for the info.

My friends were telling me some clubs are cheaper in the Winter than the summer, airfare definitely is...
ohwell.gif

Awesome, thanks for the info.

My friends were telling me some clubs are cheaper in the Winter than the summer, airfare definitely is...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

any foodies on NT General?.. aside from the usual hotel/club talk, let us share some of our fav eat spots around the strip
i'll start:

musts:

Earl Of Sandwich (PH) 

Pizzeria @ The Cosmo

Sushi Samba (Palazzo)

avoid:

Yellowtail (Bellagio)

B&B (Venetian)

best buffet:

Mandalay Bay (srs) 
pimp.gif
never had mandalay bay's, my favorite buffet on the strip honors go to bellagio. had it on friday night. crab legs, prime rib, kobe beef, beef wellington, ahi and salmon poke, and pesto mashed potatoes! wynn comes in a close second. ill give MB a try. the M off the strip is worth the trip there too. 
earl's is a must indeed! i went to marquee on saturday night 
pimp.gif
, but really that secret pizza joint is nothing to rave about. tastes like any standard pizza joint on the strip. sure its decent when youre faded and its roughly $5, but i think the reason why it has its appeal its because of its "secretive" location. btw its on the third floor in a hallway next to the pool table. i was eating my slices with some friends at some nearby tables and there were about 6-7 different groups of people asking where to get it. let me finish my meal, man!

those of you coming this weekend be aware of the heat. easily hit 109 earlier today. im actually coming back here 2 weekends from now for another friend's birthday 
laugh.gif

lastly i know this should belong in the outlets threads, but as of an hour ago nike north LV currently has the popular sizes (9-10.5) of the black/red foams ($89) and the white/blue penny 2s ($79 i think) haha. 

Originally Posted by proper english

any foodies on NT General?.. aside from the usual hotel/club talk, let us share some of our fav eat spots around the strip
i'll start:

musts:

Earl Of Sandwich (PH) 

Pizzeria @ The Cosmo

Sushi Samba (Palazzo)

avoid:

Yellowtail (Bellagio)

B&B (Venetian)

best buffet:

Mandalay Bay (srs) 
pimp.gif
never had mandalay bay's, my favorite buffet on the strip honors go to bellagio. had it on friday night. crab legs, prime rib, kobe beef, beef wellington, ahi and salmon poke, and pesto mashed potatoes! wynn comes in a close second. ill give MB a try. the M off the strip is worth the trip there too. 
earl's is a must indeed! i went to marquee on saturday night 
pimp.gif
, but really that secret pizza joint is nothing to rave about. tastes like any standard pizza joint on the strip. sure its decent when youre faded and its roughly $5, but i think the reason why it has its appeal its because of its "secretive" location. btw its on the third floor in a hallway next to the pool table. i was eating my slices with some friends at some nearby tables and there were about 6-7 different groups of people asking where to get it. let me finish my meal, man!

those of you coming this weekend be aware of the heat. easily hit 109 earlier today. im actually coming back here 2 weekends from now for another friend's birthday 
laugh.gif

lastly i know this should belong in the outlets threads, but as of an hour ago nike north LV currently has the popular sizes (9-10.5) of the black/red foams ($89) and the white/blue penny 2s ($79 i think) haha. 

12 hours from now I'll be in Vegas for the first time in my life.

If I don't smash something this weekend I'm out the game.

12 hours from now I'll be in Vegas for the first time in my life.

If I don't smash something this weekend I'm out the game.

Originally Posted by youngdoc

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

Really?? Memorial day weekend it was 80 to get into Tao each night...
Yeah man. MDW and LDW are rip offs. July 4th is better IMO (middle of summer, pool parties are
pimp.gif
)

I mean Vegas is crowded enough on a regular summer weekend. July 4th gets more crowded but not too much like MDW/LDW where they charge insane cover and the lines are ridiculous. I would only do those weekends with bottle service

If you have money to blow, holiday weekends are cool. The prices are all jacked up for cover/entrance and bottle minimums are usually more. I'm going next weekend, and I know it's going to be pretty packed since it's one of the finals weeks of the "summer"

Originally Posted by youngdoc

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

Really?? Memorial day weekend it was 80 to get into Tao each night...
Yeah man. MDW and LDW are rip offs. July 4th is better IMO (middle of summer, pool parties are
pimp.gif
)

I mean Vegas is crowded enough on a regular summer weekend. July 4th gets more crowded but not too much like MDW/LDW where they charge insane cover and the lines are ridiculous. I would only do those weekends with bottle service

If you have money to blow, holiday weekends are cool. The prices are all jacked up for cover/entrance and bottle minimums are usually more. I'm going next weekend, and I know it's going to be pretty packed since it's one of the finals weeks of the "summer"

I'm finally gonna be heading out to Vegas in about 12 hours. Gonna live it up for my first time.

I'm finally gonna be heading out to Vegas in about 12 hours. Gonna live it up for my first time.

Originally Posted by ikari XD

- Club scenery + prices?
- The ladies
- Packed?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

holla at me next time you go..I swear I need a gambling partner like you
laugh.gif
I got free rooms at all harrahs properties till the end of this year with exception to the black out dates.

Back
Top Bottom