GOING TO VEGAS IN A WEEK VOL: Help me with my experience...

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

This 20 dollar trick works?
Simply offer a 20 to upgrade your room?

I think i'll be trying that

Even better... Just give the person the $20 as you're asking them for the upgrade... They basically have no choice at that point unless they wanna give the $20 back up
laugh.gif

I'm in the hotel biz btw.

Even better... Just give the person the $20 as you're asking them for the upgrade... They basically have no choice at that point unless they wanna give the $20 back up
laugh.gif

So the worst thing ever happened before my Vegas trip...

My wallet was stolen at the gym.

My licenese, debit and cc were in there...

Im going to the DMV tomorrow to try to get a photo id, hopefully they can give me one tomorrow...

If I cant by Friday, you think I have any chance with my SS card, birth certificate and college photo id??

embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

Im going to the DMV tomorrow to try to get a photo id, hopefully they can give me one tomorrow...

If I cant by Friday, you think I have any chance with my SS card, birth certificate and college photo id??

embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

Going to tomorrow...just such a bad feeling cuz Im flying and nothing I could do...Hope if I slide some money I can pull something off

Going to tomorrow...just such a bad feeling cuz Im flying and nothing I could do...Hope if I slide some money I can pull something off

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
You can bring your passport, works just as well...Just embarassing, but at this point...I'm sure you're desperate
laugh.gif

embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
You can bring your passport, works just as well...Just embarassing, but at this point...I'm sure you're desperate
laugh.gif

embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
Bring those documents to the security desk at the place you're staying at (usually located around the cashier cage). Explain your situation, provide the documents, and ask for a wristband. They should be able to help.

embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
Bring those documents to the security desk at the place you're staying at (usually located around the cashier cage). Explain your situation, provide the documents, and ask for a wristband. They should be able to help.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

laugh.gif

Just sat its your first time at the hotel & your so happy to be there..then slide ur CC & ID with the 20 folded up on the bottom of it . What they going to say ? No ? not like they get paid that much..most of them are alcoholics or users anyway.. u just bought the guy a dub pf coke for the day
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Just sat its your first time at the hotel & your so happy to be there..then slide ur CC & ID with the 20 folded up on the bottom of it . What they going to say ? No ? not like they get paid that much..most of them are alcoholics or users anyway.. u just bought the guy a dub pf coke for the day
nerd.gif

bring your birth certificate , a boy of mine lost his wallet in vegas & his mom had to fax it over so he could board the plane back to SF

bring your birth certificate , a boy of mine lost his wallet in vegas & his mom had to fax it over so he could board the plane back to SF

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

Im trying to gamble and go to the clubs as well lol...

Im trying to gamble and go to the clubs as well lol...

embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

go to the DMV tomorrow with your birth certificate and SS and tell them your wallet got stolen. they will print  you another license
such terrible timing to lose your ID and cards 
mad.gif

embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

go to the DMV tomorrow with your birth certificate and SS and tell them your wallet got stolen. they will print  you another license
such terrible timing to lose your ID and cards 
mad.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
That's one way to look at it.
laugh.gif

I mean FDA's are probably making 10-12/hr in vegas... mayyyyyybe 13 but I doubt it.  I guess its just a matter of how often guests hit them off at check in for that type of stuff.

Back
Top Bottom