GOING TO VEGAS IN A WEEK VOL: Help me with my experience...

I've tried it a couple times before and it has worked about 40% of the time. I've had employees give me the
grin.gif
 face and I've had others pretty much give the
wink.gif
. I'm not sure if they're allowed to take the money in exchange for upgrades, but they're allowed to take "tips for good service." That's what the lady checking me into Paris told me, and gave me back my $20. But she upgraded me anyway, so I just told her this is for your good "customer service."
Tried it at the Palms, but the guy gave me the
alien.gif
 face and gave it back. I asked if there were any upgrades/complimentary upgrades available, and he said he could give me a suite for  an additional $50 a night. I was with my gf, so I didn't care for the suite. A friend of mine checked in later that day and he got offered the same thing but for $20 a night.

me (proper english) and a couple of my friends are going to be in Vegas 10/1 - 10/3
who else is going to be there? 
nerd.gif

staying @ The Cosmo btw 
pimp.gif

XS on a Friday or Saturday is bonkers. I walked by last Halloween weekend and literally didn't see the end of the line. If an infinite line exists, XS has it. One of the best nights of my life was last summer when we got upgraded to a dance floor table. Nothing better than that. And a dance floor table at The Bank is not the same as XS. What you drop at The Bank will only get you that back table at XS, especially on a Saturday.

I'm just glad for LDW we have tables everywhere. The tickets are ridiculous right now. My boy said it's well above $100 at a couple clubs.

XS on a Friday or Saturday is bonkers. I walked by last Halloween weekend and literally didn't see the end of the line. If an infinite line exists, XS has it. One of the best nights of my life was last summer when we got upgraded to a dance floor table. Nothing better than that. And a dance floor table at The Bank is not the same as XS. What you drop at The Bank will only get you that back table at XS, especially on a Saturday.

I'm just glad for LDW we have tables everywhere. The tickets are ridiculous right now. My boy said it's well above $100 at a couple clubs.

me (proper english) and a couple of my friends are going to be in Vegas 10/1 - 10/3
nerd.gif

staying @ The Cosmo btw 
pimp.gif

Ecook check out vegas.com
They have a bracelet that gets you into Tao, Tao Beach and Lavo all weekend for $150
grin.gif

But like dude said above, some places cover is gonna be $100+

They have a bracelet that gets you into Tao, Tao Beach and Lavo all weekend for $150
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

grin.gif

Last week it was just 80 bucks!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW.

grin.gif

Last week it was just 80 bucks!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW.

Will be in Vegas from September 6th to September 12th. Can't wait! I will look through this thread for suggestions for best nightclubs to go to. Staying at Aria hotel. The girls I am going with already went before twice. I went to Vegas last year with my aunt and uncle, but it was for a night, and I just did the tourist sightseeing.

Will be in Vegas from September 6th to September 12th. Can't wait! I will look through this thread for suggestions for best nightclubs to go to. Staying at Aria hotel. The girls I am going with already went before twice. I went to Vegas last year with my aunt and uncle, but it was for a night, and I just did the tourist sightseeing.

Originally Posted by proper english

nerd.gif

staying @ The Cosmo btw 
pimp.gif

I'll be there that weekend as well, Can't remember where they have us staying tho.

nerd.gif

staying @ The Cosmo btw 
pimp.gif

I'll be there that weekend as well, Can't remember where they have us staying tho.

I'll be there for LDW...Thurs-Sun. Mirage has a cheap deep stack tournament on Saturday morning (11am. $110 for 50k chips) that I'll be playing...way cheaper than the Venetian DS tournaments 
laugh.gif
Thinking of just doing presales for the big clubs, have a hookup at Cathouse for a bogo for that weekend and might jump on it...always good to have connects at even the lower level spots 
pimp.gif

I'll be there for LDW...Thurs-Sun. Mirage has a cheap deep stack tournament on Saturday morning (11am. $110 for 50k chips) that I'll be playing...way cheaper than the Venetian DS tournaments 
laugh.gif
Thinking of just doing presales for the big clubs, have a hookup at Cathouse for a bogo for that weekend and might jump on it...always good to have connects at even the lower level spots 
pimp.gif

I've never been to The Palazzo Pool Azure, but they have a deal right now on travelzoo that is $20 for entrance and open bar from 11-1.

I got that deal and what a waste of $20.   I was there this past Saturday and left after 10 minutes.  Area was small and if you want to sit down in any of the lounge chairs, it's $100.  The open bar from 11-1 had a line which would have taken at least an hour to get the one drink maximum per person so it was pointless.  We ended up just chilling in the regular pool area.

I've never been to The Palazzo Pool Azure, but they have a deal right now on travelzoo that is $20 for entrance and open bar from 11-1.

I got that deal and what a waste of $20.   I was there this past Saturday and left after 10 minutes.  Area was small and if you want to sit down in any of the lounge chairs, it's $100.  The open bar from 11-1 had a line which would have taken at least an hour to get the one drink maximum per person so it was pointless.  We ended up just chilling in the regular pool area.

Great thread, some good info in here! I will be in town from 9/7-10, hopefully it's not roasting out there!

Great thread, some good info in here! I will be in town from 9/7-10, hopefully it's not roasting out there!

nerd.gif

staying @ The Cosmo btw 
pimp.gif

awww man Ima be there 10/7-10/9

nerd.gif

staying @ The Cosmo btw 
pimp.gif

awww man Ima be there 10/7-10/9

imma be there 9/22-9/25
should be a legit weekend with the iheart concert during the time.

imma be there 9/22-9/25
should be a legit weekend with the iheart concert during the time.

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

I'm glad I didn't end up buying it

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

I'm glad I didn't end up buying it

Back
Top Bottom