GOING TO VEGAS IN A WEEK VOL: Help me with my experience...

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Originally Posted by ipitomi

what are some good pool party spots during the daytime??
Rehab is the best IMO. Wet Republic and Tao Beach are dope too. Haven't been to Nikki Beach yet, but the one in Miami is dope, so i'd assume that one is too.

outdoor pool parties are like heaven on earth for me, those >>>> clubs at night IMO
ive been to nikki beach in st tropez, marbella, south beach, and cabo........cabo one is just part of a hotel and more of a spring break crowd but the other 3 are proper stand alone establishments

those >>>>> rehab IMO....rehab when ive gone is all ugly trashy sluts with too many tattoos and a bunch of dbag dudes......also just way too big/crowded

hopefully nikki beach LV attracts a more normal crowd, but then again it is vegas so thats unlikely...

apparently rehab used to be amazing a few yrs ago but since ive been 21 its been wack every time

anyone whos been to the nikki beach LV care to chime in?
haven't personally been but I heard it's cool. Not the best option though

The best right now are Wet Repub, Encore Beach, and Marquee Day Club. Those 3 have the most
pimp.gif
females

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Originally Posted by ipitomi

what are some good pool party spots during the daytime??
Rehab is the best IMO. Wet Republic and Tao Beach are dope too. Haven't been to Nikki Beach yet, but the one in Miami is dope, so i'd assume that one is too.

outdoor pool parties are like heaven on earth for me, those >>>> clubs at night IMO
ive been to nikki beach in st tropez, marbella, south beach, and cabo........cabo one is just part of a hotel and more of a spring break crowd but the other 3 are proper stand alone establishments

those >>>>> rehab IMO....rehab when ive gone is all ugly trashy sluts with too many tattoos and a bunch of dbag dudes......also just way too big/crowded

hopefully nikki beach LV attracts a more normal crowd, but then again it is vegas so thats unlikely...

apparently rehab used to be amazing a few yrs ago but since ive been 21 its been wack every time

anyone whos been to the nikki beach LV care to chime in?
haven't personally been but I heard it's cool. Not the best option though

The best right now are Wet Repub, Encore Beach, and Marquee Day Club. Those 3 have the most
pimp.gif
females

Never been to a real pool party (like on a weekend with tons of people). I went to Tao Beach on a Monday last year and it was just chill, which I preferred. There were still a good number of people, but it wasn't crazy. I've heard Rehab is just a grimey cluster-eff nowadays. Everyone I know who's been there said they'll never go back.

Never been to a real pool party (like on a weekend with tons of people). I went to Tao Beach on a Monday last year and it was just chill, which I preferred. There were still a good number of people, but it wasn't crazy. I've heard Rehab is just a grimey cluster-eff nowadays. Everyone I know who's been there said they'll never go back.

Wet Republic is pretty cool as well as the general pools in MGM and got kicked out of Tao Beach
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
. Rehab looks too "dirty" for me...

Wet Republic is pretty cool as well as the general pools in MGM and got kicked out of Tao Beach
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
. Rehab looks too "dirty" for me...

Be there this weekend!

Staying at Venetian for the first time, just my buddy and I...

Hit me if ur rollin out!

Be there this weekend!

Staying at Venetian for the first time, just my buddy and I...

Hit me if ur rollin out!

Just got back and it was
eek.gif

We went over to the Bellagio Friday night to do some gambling and didn't plan on partying too much. Walked in and I see a a looooooooooooooooooong +*# line of girls only, but I just figured they seperated the guys/girls. We walk up and this was the general line. I was
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 at how deep the line was of 98% girls. Sean Paul was performing so I guess people/girls still check for him **shrugs**
That line got us excited and we ended up getting a table on the dancefloor, best decision ever!
laugh.gif
 Partied with several different groups of girls and was very surprised that most of them weren't even drinking any of our alcohol, they just wanted to party/dance
laugh.gif

Saturday we had a table set up at XS. They tell us to get there by 10:30, but traffic was a mess, and we get there at 10:45. The general line was HORRIBLE (and that's an understatement). I don't know how any of you guys have waited in that line and got in. You would have thought they were giving out free iPads and *@*%
laugh.gif

So we're 15 min late, and they try to give us a table in the back of the back, like $%+*!% parking structure back. We give the guy the
indifferent.gif
 and tell him either something closer/inside or it's a no go. I'm not trying to pay that much $$ to sit in the $%+*!% parking lot with a bottle. Dude didn't budge, so we left
eyes.gif

It was already 11:30, and with the traffic on the strip, we knew it would take a while to get anywhere else. Said @+$% it and tried to get the same table as the previous night @ the Bellagio. All dancefloor tables were sold already, so we had to setttle for a table in the reg. VIP. Had a blast once again. Now I'm feeling it in my check book, but it's all good, I had a hell of a time.

For everybody going for the Holiday weekend, good luck! Be prepared for some crazy cover entrances. There's a bunch of DJ's/artists/celebrities hosting at different clubs, so lines/covers will be more.
I've never been to The Palazzo Pool Azure, but they have a deal right now on travelzoo that is $20 for entrance and open bar from 11-1.

Just got back and it was
eek.gif

We went over to the Bellagio Friday night to do some gambling and didn't plan on partying too much. Walked in and I see a a looooooooooooooooooong +*# line of girls only, but I just figured they seperated the guys/girls. We walk up and this was the general line. I was
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 at how deep the line was of 98% girls. Sean Paul was performing so I guess people/girls still check for him **shrugs**
That line got us excited and we ended up getting a table on the dancefloor, best decision ever!
laugh.gif
 Partied with several different groups of girls and was very surprised that most of them weren't even drinking any of our alcohol, they just wanted to party/dance
laugh.gif

Saturday we had a table set up at XS. They tell us to get there by 10:30, but traffic was a mess, and we get there at 10:45. The general line was HORRIBLE (and that's an understatement). I don't know how any of you guys have waited in that line and got in. You would have thought they were giving out free iPads and *@*%
laugh.gif

So we're 15 min late, and they try to give us a table in the back of the back, like $%+*!% parking structure back. We give the guy the
indifferent.gif
 and tell him either something closer/inside or it's a no go. I'm not trying to pay that much $$ to sit in the $%+*!% parking lot with a bottle. Dude didn't budge, so we left
eyes.gif

It was already 11:30, and with the traffic on the strip, we knew it would take a while to get anywhere else. Said @+$% it and tried to get the same table as the previous night @ the Bellagio. All dancefloor tables were sold already, so we had to setttle for a table in the reg. VIP. Had a blast once again. Now I'm feeling it in my check book, but it's all good, I had a hell of a time.

For everybody going for the Holiday weekend, good luck! Be prepared for some crazy cover entrances. There's a bunch of DJ's/artists/celebrities hosting at different clubs, so lines/covers will be more.
I've never been to The Palazzo Pool Azure, but they have a deal right now on travelzoo that is $20 for entrance and open bar from 11-1.

I've tried it a couple times before and it has worked about 40% of the time. I've had employees give me the
grin.gif
 face and I've had others pretty much give the
wink.gif
. I'm not sure if they're allowed to take the money in exchange for upgrades, but they're allowed to take "tips for good service." That's what the lady checking me into Paris told me, and gave me back my $20. But she upgraded me anyway, so I just told her this is for your good "customer service."
Tried it at the Palms, but the guy gave me the
alien.gif
 face and gave it back. I asked if there were any upgrades/complimentary upgrades available, and he said he could give me a suite for  an additional $50 a night. I was with my gf, so I didn't care for the suite. A friend of mine checked in later that day and he got offered the same thing but for $20 a night.

Back
Top Bottom