Heads up: NBA socks for 99 cents a pair

Just called my local footaction and they said they only had blue, red & green quarter nba socks
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I purchased mine at FOOTACTION...[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I thought the deal was 99 cents for lows and 199 for mids[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]butttt it has been posted that ALL nba socks are 199, BUT its buy1 pair get the 2nd pair 50% off...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I dont know if anyone has posted if this works at CHAMPS and FOOTLOCKER also[/color]

Confirmed..footaction nba socks 1.99 a pair with buy one get one half off..cleaned out my store lol...3 black pairs 3 white ones

Confirmed!! Just bought 4pairs at footaction. 1.99 and get the 2nd 50% off ...

Also Jordan socks are 1.99

I'm disappointed. Footlocker and Champs aren't doing it.
My local Footaction didn't have any NBA socks. Oh well... I still picked some up. 25% off is better than nothing

OMG, will check out the FTL out in Mission in SF tmrww..hope they have this deal!

i wish my footaction had some in any color its nothing that a lil black dry wouldnt fix

Called up footaction & they did have black & white nba socks. Had to get me a bunch of them. Good looks OP.
2jsi6t.jpg

23lxkpz.jpg

For those of you who bought the NBA socks, were the high socks $11 and then $5.50 for the next pair?

Back
Top Bottom