Heads up: NBA socks for 99 cents a pair

Op u know how long this is going on for?
nerd.gif

For how long is this sale going to last?
I just called my three local Footaction in the Los Angeles County Area and none of them seem to have this special so can anybody here confirmed if its only outof states or everywhere in the Nation please.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by domc03

damn was this sale over today?
I heard it was for the weekend but I spoke to a store manager & she said that they may be at that price for a while. I'm gonna call themup tomorrow to see if the sale is still going on.

Originally Posted by Solaga

For how long is this sale going to last?
I just called my three local Footaction in the Los Angeles County Area and none of them seem to have this special so can anybody here confirmed if its only out of states or everywhere in the Nation please.
nerd.gif
I'm more than positive it's every Footaction. They may have been out of ankle & no show socks which is why the special would not showup.

Originally Posted by LiquidCREAM

would I be able to slide in in the morning maybe and catch the deal or is it bad?

i doubt it, footaction is a corporate owned store so they really don't have the authority to continue the sale, since all their markdowns and so are fromcorporate. if it was a mom and pop store i would say try it but at footaction its a 100% no go.

Originally Posted by LiquidCREAM

would I be able to slide in in the morning maybe and catch the deal or is it bad?
You may be able to. It can't hurt to call up. I spoke to a store manager and she told me that the mark down price may be available for alittle longer. I'm gonna check tomorrow to see if its still going on.

WOWWW, went to footaction today over here in ny and was expecting to drop like $30 on a lifetime supply of nba socks. Asked the employee what kind of saleswere going on with the socks, he replied "buy one get one free". walked out with a strong feeling of dissapointment.
smh.gif

some of ya'll should have got an actual price check because a lot of these FA employees have no idea what promotions are going on and just say whatevercomes to the top of their head.

Back
Top Bottom