Heads up: NBA socks for 99 cents a pair

Called the Footactions around here and asked if they had the deal, one dude was like "no but I got the new Jordan socks for you for $7.99." I gavehim a phone
indifferent.gif
for so long that he said "hello" to see if I was still on the phone.

i went to my local footlocker today and the dude said this sale was 2 weeks ago
indifferent.gif
walked out with a
smh.gif
for my area not having a footaction

Calling your footaction isn't a smart thing to do.

sure you might Save time, but usually the employeewill just tell you what they already know, or just lie to you.

and if they didn't already know about the deal, they'll probably buy up all the socks before you get there. Quit being lazy, go to FA and check it out.

and quit asking "confirmed"?

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Called the Footactions around here and asked if they had the deal, one dude was like "no but I got the new Jordan socks for you for $7.99." I gave him a phone
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Just got back from my footaction, they didn't have any NBA socks but I did find 2 pairs of af1/Jordan socks and 2 pair of Jordan knee highs for 1.99 andthey were buy one get one half off. That's all they had or I woulda scooped more

Everyone interested should just go to the store because most employees don't even know about it especiallly because they are not marked down on the tag.Went to footaction and they guy went to go get some pairs they had left over in the back and when they rung them up, $1.99

Houston, TX Update.

Went to West Oaks Mall and First Colony Mall. The Footactions did not have anymore NBA socks. But the Champs do but they are regular price. =(

The deal is still good. The quarter NBA socks are $1.99 only if they are size medium. Large is still $11.00. I had to go back to Footaction & get some morebecause you don't see deals like this everyday.
24o7mli.jpg

Originally Posted by dream5hift

large quarters aren't $1.99?? That sucks.
mad.gif
I know man. If they were $1.99, I would have bought everysingle pair they had. I was lucky enough to get 2 pairs of medium quarter socks.

Originally Posted by xDOEBOIx

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Called the Footactions around here and asked if they had the deal, one dude was like "no but I got the new Jordan socks for you for $7.99." I gave him a phone
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i nearly dropped

Heads up to those in the bay area, the NBA socks are a go, but only the no show since the quarter ones are only large sizes. I went to Hilltop and they weresurprised to know as well, ended up getting 12 pairs of socks.

Back
Top Bottom