How do people find this attractive?

What are you referring to?

How could people find thicker women attractive? Or..  how could people find a sloppy woman with clown makeup plastered on her face attractive?

Because they're not the same thing. Just because someone might prefer thick women doesn't mean they love ALL thick or heavier women. 
Stealing my thoughts!

I think it's established OP is a clown though. He stay on his anti-thick grind.

I think Bria is more fat than Chyna.
Bria has cankles. Chyna had a baby about a month ago. Bria has no kids.
I don't think Bria is FAT fat but she's closer than Chyna who clearly just hasn't lost her baby weight yet.
Chyna is a mess tho. Even before the baby.
they are both thick.

Bria mass fits her more cuz like you said she is thicker, so it doesn't look ridiculous like this mass Chyna got

I swear yall throw around names as if everyone knows these folks.

Who is Bria
Who Is Tyger
Who is Chyna

Sigh

I must be racist cause I don't find fat chicks attractive

Whatever happen to that rich lawyer guy from NY that was into slim chicks? He would have my back :pimp:

Oh yeah and I'm black btw sooo yeah

Last edited:
Sigh

Whatever happen to that rich lawyer guy from NY that was into slim chicks? He would have my back :pimp:

I'm black btw sooo yeah
I didn't say that. I'm just saying I'm waiting for you to eventually reveal you're racist or in love with bulimic anorexic chicks.

You obviously got a problem doggie.

Ok so the Bria Miles girl has a fake butt too?
Damn she is pretty in the face. (Bria)

Bria is pretty, I'm just worried about how she would look when she's 40. All these big booty women posted on NT are fat wives in the making. I want no parts but I guess I would fornicate in their prime...smh.

Nah hers isn't fake. She actually has lost a lot of weight (damn near unhealthy looking from some recent pics I've seen.) Chyna on the other hand, bootyshots/injections/bowling balls taped all in there

Sigh
Oh yeah and I'm black btw sooo yeah
these girls are fat?
as in overweight?
please shut up.
beyonce fat too?

I think Bria is more fat than Chyna.

Bria has cankles. Chyna had a baby about a month ago. Bria has no kids.

I don't think Bria is FAT fat but she's closer than Chyna who clearly just hasn't lost her baby weight yet.

Chyna is a mess tho. Even before the baby.
they are both thick.

Bria mass fits her more cuz like you said she is thicker, so it doesn't look ridiculous like this mass Chyna got

It fits her more because its real.

This broads *** looks ridiculous because its fake.

these girls are fat?
as in overweight?
please shut up.
beyonce fat too?

Beyonce looks nothing like the women posted in this thread
Beyonce-060910-0001.jpg

And yes chyna needs to lose weight

Beyonce looks nothing like the women posted in this thread
Beyonce-060910-0001.jpg

And yes chyna needs to lose weight
you're right not anymore, she used to be thicker...but take a look at this.
View media item 150054 View media item 150055at no point was she fat...all bria myles has on her is just more actual mass...
PLUS...Blac Chyna just had a baby...are you new to the world...do you know you gain weight when that happens?
this is Blac Chyna otherwise View media item 150059
calling these women fat is just not factual

Last edited:

Bria is pretty, I'm just worried about how she would look when she's 40. All these big booty women posted on NT are fat wives in the making. I want no parts but I guess I would fornicate in their prime...smh.
Eh, it's similar to the too many tattoos argument. I don't see the worth in worrying about how a person looks when they're old. The majority of old ppl look ugly and unattractive anyway.

Also, being fat is a choice. They want to be fat when they get older cuz it doesn't matter as much appearance wise and most ppl are lazier. I can't really automatically see a thick chick and doom her to being a fat old lady decades from now when the only reason she's a topic of discussion is cuz I want to smash in the present.

you're right not anymore, she used to be thicker...but take a look at this.
View media item 150054 View media item 150055at no point was she fat...all bria myles has on her is just more actual mass...
PLUS...Blac Chyna just had a baby...are you new to the world...do you know you gain weight when that happens?
this is Blac Chyna otherwise View media item 150059calling these women fat is just not factual

A lot of these women including Beyonce have had pics where they just had mad cellulite and masses hanging everywhere. I can actually tolerate some of this now, in some pictures. That pic posted earlier may be the best pic of Beyonce I'v ever seen. But none of these women are going to be fit at 40 unless they work very hard at it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom