How do you know when you're in a relationship?

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

when you eat her butt.....and ONLY her butt

tumblr_lp9pqp84jt1qapg0h.gif

Originally Posted by Jordanscrub

Originally Posted by secretzofwar

It's usually a really weird, semi-awkward talk after you kind of fall into it.

or it just happens. My experience anyway.
Asking a girl to be your girlfriend is middle school/early high school. We're over that.
Pretty much.

Originally Posted by papageorgeo510

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Oh, one of those guys.

"Aye, y'all. I'm single now. Let's go out!"

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 funny thing, I actually have a friend like this. Dude just met this girl about a month go but prior to that dude would call up everyone on every given weekend to hang out after he broke up with his girlfriend months back. smh Now he's we can't even get a respond from dude when we text him and straight up blowing up our fb feed with pictures of him and the girl and whatever they're doing. lmao 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Man we all have that friend, smh.. wait til it ends and he starts posting song lyrics on his statuses.  
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

I actually brought this up in another thread, was eating some girls butt and she was not my g/f and never intended to be in a relationship with her. I don't think licking that brown hole has anything to do with a relationship, at least for me I do it because I want her to do it in return.

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Why do you have to say it like that?

What is wrong with just verbally confirming exclusivity?

I think you are asking for trouble if you think it is supposed to be a feeling type thing.
But there should be a feeling if you are dating someone, for example if you are in the early stages of dating w/o verbally expressing it to the significant other feel hurt if they were seeing someone else. I think you have it all backwards DC ...

Not sure if you are serious or not but adults have conversations about things and don't leave things up in the air for speculation. If you two grown individuals want to be together talk about it and make it happen. Don't assume anything. One of yall can always say, "I didn't know."

Yea there should be a feeling there but you shouldn't be in the business of reading minds. Have a conversation about it.
Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Why do you have to say it like that?

What is wrong with just verbally confirming exclusivity?

I think you are asking for trouble if you think it is supposed to be a feeling type thing.

Because I wanted to. Not saying I wouldn't do it for dramatic effect, but it'd be more affective to have a full conversation about it.

No I was asking why do you have to ask her, "Do you want to be my GF." I was saying why do you have to phrase it like tha.t Of course that is cheesy. 
laugh.gif

Simple when she's constantly hiting you up wanting to talk about everything and anything and willing to chill with you. Always touching you when she's talking or seeing if you checking out other girls while she's present. Or even constant eye contact. now this could also mean y'all are good friends too so never confuse them. If u wannna test the waters I would say bring her some flowers or roses on a specail occasion bday or even vday and I would say happy vday if she breaks or kiss on the cheeck ur her friend but on he lips u might be getting something extra that night. If u wanna know right now and you've been seeing her for a while take her somewhere romantic and don't be aggressive but at the same time u wanna know what's the deal so create questions for her asking her if she's ready for the next level. Baby steps don't wanna ruin the moment.

I actually brought this up in another thread, was eating some girls butt and she was not my g/f and never intended to be in a relationship with her. I don't think licking that brown hole has anything to do with a relationship, at least for me I do it because I want her to do it in return.

y'all boys seriously out here trying to get y'all *** ate 
roll.gif
 never will i want a girl to do that to me 
nerd.gif
... Ima stick to getting my D slurped and keep working on getting my ({}) eating skills up

Originally Posted by papageorgeo510

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 funny thing, I actually have a friend like this. Dude just met this girl about a month go but prior to that dude would call up everyone on every given weekend to hang out after he broke up with his girlfriend months back. smh Now he's we can't even get a respond from dude when we text him and straight up blowing up our fb feed with pictures of him and the girl and whatever they're doing. lmao 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Man we all have that friend, smh.. wait til it ends and he starts posting song lyrics on his statuses.  
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

smfh THE WORST! 

wow were u eating other girls butts at the time or only hers?

^ dont knock it till u try it bro...i was skeptikal at first but seeing the pleasre from the girl it was worth it
pimp.gif

Y'all wild off topic
laugh.gif

I recently started dating this woman and we had this conversation earlier. You should just know, but you do need to sit that person down and let them know how you really feel.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Originally Posted by CrunchyBlack9

When you stop spending time with friends in order to spend more time with her.

Oh, one of those guys.

"Aye, y'all. I'm single now. Let's go out!"

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

^ dont knock it till u try it bro...i was skeptikal at first but seeing the pleasre from the girl it was worth it
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
this man out here lettin *+%% leave his face stankin

I would say when she tats my name next to her baby-daddy's name either parallel or in series, whatever she prefers.

no one ever really confirms "verbally" anymore?
what am I missing...

I mean of course you don't go saying "Wanna be girlfriend and boyfriend."
but there has to be a mature way of verbally saying you wanna be exclusive.

Back
Top Bottom