How do you know when you're in a relationship?

Originally Posted by Truballa101

no one ever really confirms "verbally" anymore?
what am I missing...

I mean of course you don't go saying "Wanna be girlfriend and boyfriend."
but there has to be a mature way of verbally saying you wanna be exclusive.
Yea that is what I was saying. Fools in here like, "WHo does that." I thought that was the mature way of doing it. Guess I was wrong. 
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

Originally Posted by papageorgeo510

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 funny thing, I actually have a friend like this. Dude just met this girl about a month go but prior to that dude would call up everyone on every given weekend to hang out after he broke up with his girlfriend months back. smh Now he's we can't even get a respond from dude when we text him and straight up blowing up our fb feed with pictures of him and the girl and whatever they're doing. lmao 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Man we all have that friend, smh.. wait til it ends and he starts posting song lyrics on his statuses.  
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Then you got the dudes that only hit you up when their girl made plans with her friends to go clubbing.
30t6p3b.gif

what am I missing...

Only on NT
laugh.gif
, I'm surprised DC didn't derail this thread
eek.gif

Originally Posted by BigShake

I would say when she tats my name next to her baby-daddy's name either parallel or in series, whatever she prefers.

Jesus.

slightly off topic : I was at a BBQ with some friends & family once. My cousin, his wife, & myself are at a table & this chick comes & sits with us. Her & my cousin's wife start talking & they get into "girl talk" and we find out she's dating my uncle. She has no idea any of us are related to him. She starts talking to my cousin's wife about their last date and it ends with "He's so giving! He ate my butt for hours & it felt so good! He eats such good butt!" and the like. My cousin & I instantly look at each other with the
ohwell.gif
sick.gif
faces & cousin's wife blurts out "THOSE ARE HIS NEPHEWS HAHAHA" & the poor girl literally turns red, excuses herself, & leaves.

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

what am I missing...

Only on NT
laugh.gif
, I'm surprised DC didn't derail this thread
eek.gif
Both of these
laugh.gif

But I literally ask "are we exclusive?" I hate that awkward moment when your out with a new girl (date 2 -4 range) and you see a friend or something and they are like "oh hey is this your girlfriend?" and you look at each other like uhhhhhh....ummmm.... kinda?? not yet?? well we are dating right now its not there yet???

Contact began in class when we started making eye contact. When we first actually talked, I got her number and I think we both knew we were attracted to each other and just wanted to see where it would go. We started seeing each other a bit, studied together once and I went to a play of hers. Eventually, we had a big conversation where we both let each other know how we really felt and that's when I told her that I was going to be really serious with her and she said the same. We mark that day as when we officially started dating.

We talked about things later, and she said that when we first started talking she was already talking to someone else. She also let slip that she had sex with dude while she and I were talking, but she felt so guilty that she realized she wanted to drop him entirely to focus on me. That was a month before the day we started officially dating. I was actually in a similar situation, but I think I chose a bit earlier to not smash the other girl because I felt something special from my girl, and that was also a month before we got official.

Basically, there needs to be some clear, definite moment where you decide that you're both going to work towards a serious relationship. If you guys date before that, like we did, then it's really up to you to decide if you're going to mess with other people. However, I do think that deciding you don't want to mess with anyone but that person, even when you're not official, is a clear sign that you should probably talk to that person about a serious relationship. That's just my take on it though.

Originally Posted by gambit215

When you cant tell her who else you have fornicated with.........................thats ya piece

Had to add this, just saw this in a movie
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I know I'm in love when I wear a condom with the other girls...................Blew my mind............

Yeh that about sums it up
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

what am I missing...

Yea that is what I was saying. Fools in here like, "WHo does that." I thought that was the mature way of doing it. Guess I was wrong. 
glasses.gif
There is nothing wrong with verbally confirming it, but thats exactly what it is a confirm. By the time you do that the feelings that come with being in a relationship are already present. So are you wrong, not necessarily. Feelings come first in a relationship and after that some may decide to confirm it by verbally asking.

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

when you eat her butt.....and ONLY her butt
I actually brought this up in another thread, was eating some girls butt and she was not my g/f and never intended to be in a relationship with her. I don't think licking that brown hole has anything to do with a relationship, at least for me I do it because I want her to do it in return.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Originally Posted by CrunchyBlack9

When you stop spending time with friends in order to spend more time with her.

Oh, one of those guys.

"Aye, y'all. I'm single now. Let's go out!"

30t6p3b.gif

Lost too many friends to that BS  
tired.gif
  ^and that is there exact response after it doesn't work out lol

You know when you're in a relationship when all you want to do is spend your Friday night and Saturdays with that person.

Where the hell was this thread 2 weeks ago?

I started dating a really good friend a few weeks ago. We mainly chilled at her spot then got physical (INS yet..) after like the 2nd time. She hit me the next day with the infamous "so what are we?" and I told her she's my girl. Been going 2 weeks strong since...

Honestly, we both had reservations because we were really close friends for 5 years but both admitted to thinking about it from time to time. Its so different now though. Like, bf me can't act the same way as friend me cause she kinda changed up. In all fairness, she warned me it would happen but I ain't expect it to be like this. Idk man.. maybe I've been single for too long but I been having some early 2nd thoughts..

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

Where the hell was this thread 2 weeks ago?

I started dating a really good friend a few weeks ago. We mainly chilled at her spot then got physical (INS yet..) after like the 2nd time. She hit me the next day with the infamous "so what are we?" and I told her she's my girl. Been going 2 weeks strong since...

Honestly, we both had reservations because we were really close friends for 5 years but both admitted to thinking about it from time to time. Its so different now though. Like, bf me can't act the same way as friend me cause she kinda changed up. In all fairness, she warned me it would happen but I ain't expect it to be like this. Idk man.. maybe I've been single for too long but I been having some early 2nd thoughts..

Seems like this has two options to be good or bad, no in between. Yall live happily ever after or try to go back to being friends and it may become arkward. But doesn't necessarily have to be I guess.

Me and my gf have been together for 5 years, we were really close friends for two years. One day I just made my move and we've been going strong since then. Every now and then she'll bring up the fact I never officially asked her to be my gf 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom