How Do You Washington Wizards fans feel about Javelle McGee?

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

Originally Posted by Im Not You

The Wizards should keep Crawford, McGee, Wall, and Young and give dueces to the rest of the team especially Blatche & Lewis.

Whats wrong with Young?

Why would you ever keep Young?  Bad, bad NBA player.  Has all the worst attributes of the worst bad-team-volume-scorers (the best of that type would be like Jamal Crawford.  Nick Young is a 0 on that scale)

The Wizards should keep Crawford, McGee, Wall, and Young and give dueces to the rest of the team especially Blatche & Lewis.

Whats wrong with Young?

Why would you ever keep Young?  Bad, bad NBA player.  Has all the worst attributes of the worst bad-team-volume-scorers (the best of that type would be like Jamal Crawford.  Nick Young is a 0 on that scale)

Originally Posted by kwh3

He seems immature, but his athleticism is unquestioned. What's wrong with Blatche?
Works harder in the club than he does at basketball...

1.  Got shot
2.  was broke and had to sleep on the couches at the Verizon Center
3.  Soliciting a prostitute
4.  Fighting w. McGee in a club
5.  charged for driving w. a suspended license 3 times
6.  Stays out of shape
7.  Thinks he's a PG
8.  shoots 44% from the floor as a 4
9.  Makes Danny Manning look like Ronnie Coleman....DOES NOT WORKOUT. 
10.  He's a CANCER (no B9)

if your name is ShannonsCrooks, then 1-5 is acceptable....but if you're a pro basketball player...no bueno

the sooner he's off the team, the better. 

*Jordan Crawford has made Nick Young expendable.  He's younger and has a much higher upside....

He seems immature, but his athleticism is unquestioned. What's wrong with Blatche?

1.  Got shot
6.  Stays out of shape
7.  Thinks he's a PG

if your name is ShannonsCrooks, then 1-5 is acceptable....but if you're a pro basketball player...no bueno

*Jordan Crawford has made Nick Young expendable.  He's younger and has a much higher upside....

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

Whats wrong with Young?

I don't think I've ever seen him pass the ball
thats not the negative though... its that jcraw plays his same position... and WAAAYYYYY BETTER! fyi i used to ride for nick young, he has my type of game... he's a gun
laugh.gif

on subject, the problem with mcgee is he thinks he is a small forward... it seems like he had a HUGE growth spurt in the middle of high school and went from beinga ball dominant player to a big man. bottom line, %#+% THAT *$@**!!!!!! i THINK he has crucial potential but he'll be useless on the wizards under flip saunders !%#%$ %*%. i gave flip the benefit of the doubt his first year but i've come to the conclusion that he just isn't a good coach   
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

Whats wrong with Young?

I don't think I've ever seen him pass the ball
thats not the negative though... its that jcraw plays his same position... and WAAAYYYYY BETTER! fyi i used to ride for nick young, he has my type of game... he's a gun
laugh.gif

on subject, the problem with mcgee is he thinks he is a small forward... it seems like he had a HUGE growth spurt in the middle of high school and went from beinga ball dominant player to a big man. bottom line, %#+% THAT *$@**!!!!!! i THINK he has crucial potential but he'll be useless on the wizards under flip saunders !%#%$ %*%. i gave flip the benefit of the doubt his first year but i've come to the conclusion that he just isn't a good coach   
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Originally Posted by JesusShuttlesworth34

He has a .89 Basketball IQ....so he fits right in! 

Keep Wall and McGee....Gut the entire squad.
crawford is the goods imo ... build around wall crawford and mcghee 

Jordan Crawford is a good component to the team, future wise IMO.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Originally Posted by JesusShuttlesworth34

He has a .89 Basketball IQ....so he fits right in! 

Keep Wall and McGee....Gut the entire squad.
crawford is the goods imo ... build around wall crawford and mcghee 

Jordan Crawford is a good component to the team, future wise IMO.

I like McGee, he has a lot of potential, I hope we keep him

plus he provides the
roll.gif
when we're losing (which is quite often)

I like McGee, he has a lot of potential, I hope we keep him

plus he provides the
roll.gif
when we're losing (which is quite often)

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

1.  Got shot
6.  Stays out of shape
7.  Thinks he's a PG

cue the rock clapping gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

1.  Got shot
6.  Stays out of shape
7.  Thinks he's a PG

cue the rock clapping gif

McGee has so much upside... i just feel like he doesn't work hard on his game...... As for Blatche he mos def needs to go... The sad part is that the GM and owner are in love with Blatche... Ted Leonsis had a blog saying the new big 3 is wall, crawford, and blatche... That sucks as a wiz fan... As for Nick Young, he's a great roll player and would be better as a spot up shooter in a better team..

McGee has so much upside... i just feel like he doesn't work hard on his game...... As for Blatche he mos def needs to go... The sad part is that the GM and owner are in love with Blatche... Ted Leonsis had a blog saying the new big 3 is wall, crawford, and blatche... That sucks as a wiz fan... As for Nick Young, he's a great roll player and would be better as a spot up shooter in a better team..

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

To be fair, Blatche produces at the end of the day for a bad team. His contract is not that horrible considering his production.

his stats are $+%%!@%#... watch him play... 
you CAN'T be from/live in DC because if you watch the wizards religiously you CAN'T come to that conclusion

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

To be fair, Blatche produces at the end of the day for a bad team. His contract is not that horrible considering his production.

his stats are $+%%!@%#... watch him play... 
you CAN'T be from/live in DC because if you watch the wizards religiously you CAN'T come to that conclusion

I don't follow the Wizards at all really. The only reason I even care about Blatche is that he is on my fantasy team to be honest. But to say his stats are garbage is funny. I can tell he is not an ideal player to build a team around, but end of the day, the Wizards are not good and he actually produces 17,8,2, 2, and 1. And he will be paid an average of only $7.5 million per season for the next four seasons during his prime years of 25-29.

Now if all the Wizards fans agree that the sole reason why the Wizards suck is because of dude then sure, get rid of him.
laugh.gif

I don't follow the Wizards at all really. The only reason I even care about Blatche is that he is on my fantasy team to be honest. But to say his stats are garbage is funny. I can tell he is not an ideal player to build a team around, but end of the day, the Wizards are not good and he actually produces 17,8,2, 2, and 1. And he will be paid an average of only $7.5 million per season for the next four seasons during his prime years of 25-29.

Now if all the Wizards fans agree that the sole reason why the Wizards suck is because of dude then sure, get rid of him.
laugh.gif

I feel like he has potential to be the second best center in the league a few years from now after D. Howard

Back
Top Bottom