How Do You Washington Wizards fans feel about Javelle McGee?

As a Wizards fan from this year forward I would like to say I think Jordan Crawford and John Wall are going to make a hell of a backcourt in the near future. Besides the rookies, shop everyone else.

As a Wizards fan from this year forward I would like to say I think Jordan Crawford and John Wall are going to make a hell of a backcourt in the near future. Besides the rookies, shop everyone else.

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Actually, Rashard Lewis has gotten high praise for the way he's conducted himself in DC.  He brings the same "leadership" as Kirk Hinrich.  Getting rid of Gil (and his baggage) for Shard and a shorter contract was an absolute steal. 

As far as Blatche, signing a "big" contract based off of putting up 20/10 for the final 25+ games of 2009-10 DOES bring huge expectations.  Not to mention he's in his 6th season.  EVERYONE expected more from the guy but got the same ol' "Party All Day Dray."  Expectations for Amir Johnson =/= what they were for Blatche.  Two totally different situations.  On top of it all, folks were laughing/scratching their heads at the deal he got.  I'm telling you bro...I follow this team.  It's easy to make an assumption based off of what you see in Yahoo fantasy, but there's much more to it "believing" he's producing for a bad team. 

Jordan Crawford is 3 years younger than Nick Young and is more versatile.  He has shown he can run the point in spot duty and is a tough matchup on the offensive end.  He'll get better with his shot selection as he matures, but he has totally made Young expendable.  Young is a RFA and is turning 26...what's his ceiling?  No one knows with Crawford, but for the most part people believe he has a much higher upside than Young.  On top of it all...take a look at some of the Hawks message boards.  They are absolutely PISSED at losing Crawford in that Hinrich deal. 
News to me that Lewis brings the same kind of leadership that Hinrich does. Too bad he brings half the intensity on the court. And I don't think the Wizards did anything wrong in getting rid of Arenas and trading Hinrich away.

Back to Blatche. He is only getting an average of $7.5 million for the next four years during his prime. For a guy that averaged 20/10, that is a pretty good deal. Last time I checked Z-Bo while on a bad team with 20/10 also netted him $17 million a year. You should actually root for dude to produce so another team might be dumb enough to trade for him. I don't want Blatche on the Kings anyways, but this much hate really sounds like he is the sole reason why the Wizards are bad.

The Hawks fans got bigger things to worry about than that Crawford trade. 

And of course Young is expendable. Ain't no one falling for that hype you Wizards fans started anyways.
laugh.gif

Do you have a hard on for "Wizards fans" or some !+%!? Every Wizards related thread on here you come in talking some nonsense about "Wizards fans"
I don't get it

Actually, Rashard Lewis has gotten high praise for the way he's conducted himself in DC.  He brings the same "leadership" as Kirk Hinrich.  Getting rid of Gil (and his baggage) for Shard and a shorter contract was an absolute steal. 

As far as Blatche, signing a "big" contract based off of putting up 20/10 for the final 25+ games of 2009-10 DOES bring huge expectations.  Not to mention he's in his 6th season.  EVERYONE expected more from the guy but got the same ol' "Party All Day Dray."  Expectations for Amir Johnson =/= what they were for Blatche.  Two totally different situations.  On top of it all, folks were laughing/scratching their heads at the deal he got.  I'm telling you bro...I follow this team.  It's easy to make an assumption based off of what you see in Yahoo fantasy, but there's much more to it "believing" he's producing for a bad team. 

Jordan Crawford is 3 years younger than Nick Young and is more versatile.  He has shown he can run the point in spot duty and is a tough matchup on the offensive end.  He'll get better with his shot selection as he matures, but he has totally made Young expendable.  Young is a RFA and is turning 26...what's his ceiling?  No one knows with Crawford, but for the most part people believe he has a much higher upside than Young.  On top of it all...take a look at some of the Hawks message boards.  They are absolutely PISSED at losing Crawford in that Hinrich deal. 
News to me that Lewis brings the same kind of leadership that Hinrich does. Too bad he brings half the intensity on the court. And I don't think the Wizards did anything wrong in getting rid of Arenas and trading Hinrich away.

Back to Blatche. He is only getting an average of $7.5 million for the next four years during his prime. For a guy that averaged 20/10, that is a pretty good deal. Last time I checked Z-Bo while on a bad team with 20/10 also netted him $17 million a year. You should actually root for dude to produce so another team might be dumb enough to trade for him. I don't want Blatche on the Kings anyways, but this much hate really sounds like he is the sole reason why the Wizards are bad.

And of course Young is expendable. Ain't no one falling for that hype you Wizards fans started anyways.
laugh.gif

Do you have a hard on for "Wizards fans" or some !+%!? Every Wizards related thread on here you come in talking some nonsense about "Wizards fans"
I don't get it

Nah, I just think you guys are wildin' with the hype at times. That is what a Season Thread is for. Please start one and I highly doubt I will post in it.

Nah, I just think you guys are wildin' with the hype at times. That is what a Season Thread is for. Please start one and I highly doubt I will post in it.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

The Wizards should keep Crawford, McGee, Wall, and Young and give dueces to the rest of the team especially Blatche & Lewis.

Pretty much....I still think Mcgee has a great upside but his antics are getting old, dont know if its a maturity thing or he just has a low basketball IQ. Hopefully he grows up a little and puts in work this offseason because athletic bigs are always an asset.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

The Wizards should keep Crawford, McGee, Wall, and Young and give dueces to the rest of the team especially Blatche & Lewis.

Pretty much....I still think Mcgee has a great upside but his antics are getting old, dont know if its a maturity thing or he just has a low basketball IQ. Hopefully he grows up a little and puts in work this offseason because athletic bigs are always an asset.

laugh.gif

re: the boded part
WE'RE TRYING TO DRIVE HOME THE POINT TO YOU THAT HE WON'T EVER BE ANYTHING MORE THAN WHAT HE IS!!! WE WATCHED HIM NIGHT IN AND NIGHT OUT WHEN HE WAS HEALTHY... HE WON'T GET ANY BETTER!!!!!!!!

i don't know why YOU, a person who is making asinine statements based on %!*+## fantasy stats, think he's so good when YOU DON'T EVEN WATCH THE DUDE PLAY!!! you think he's so good cause he puts up solid stats, stats are the end all be all huh?

you just don't get it and its disgusting 
tired.gif

laugh.gif

WE'RE TRYING TO DRIVE HOME THE POINT TO YOU THAT HE WON'T EVER BE ANYTHING MORE THAN WHAT HE IS!!! WE WATCHED HIM NIGHT IN AND NIGHT OUT WHEN HE WAS HEALTHY... HE WON'T GET ANY BETTER!!!!!!!!

i don't know why YOU, a person who is making asinine statements based on %!*+## fantasy stats, think he's so good when YOU DON'T EVEN WATCH THE DUDE PLAY!!! you think he's so good cause he puts up solid stats, stats are the end all be all huh?

tired.gif

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

You should actually root for dude to produce so another team might be dumb enough to trade for him.

tired.gif

Calm down with the CAPS.

All you Wizards fans complain about him like he is the sole reason why the Wizards suck. No one has god dayum actually agreed or disagreed that notion. When did I say he was "good." I said his dayum contract at $7.5 million for the next four seasons is dayum okay and not that bad considering he would be entering his prime. Is there a problem with that opinion?

The same dayum Wizards fans that hyped up Nick Young and are now hyping Crawford. Like they any different than Blatche... They ain't about winning. They helping my fantasy team.
laugh.gif

You should actually root for dude to produce so another team might be dumb enough to trade for him.

tired.gif

Calm down with the CAPS.

All you Wizards fans complain about him like he is the sole reason why the Wizards suck. No one has god dayum actually agreed or disagreed that notion. When did I say he was "good." I said his dayum contract at $7.5 million for the next four seasons is dayum okay and not that bad considering he would be entering his prime. Is there a problem with that opinion?

The same dayum Wizards fans that hyped up Nick Young and are now hyping Crawford. Like they any different than Blatche... They ain't about winning. They helping my fantasy team.
laugh.gif

Alite, I apologize for my own wilidin. Just a little emotional right and %@@. Just forget the garage I spewed. Let that young Wizards team grow and we'll see what happens.

Alite, I apologize for my own wilidin. Just a little emotional right and %@@. Just forget the garage I spewed. Let that young Wizards team grow and we'll see what happens.

tired.gif
Calm down with the CAPS.

laugh.gif

Chill out....don't take this the wrong way, but folks are getting on you because it's evident that you don't watch the team....only fantasy stats. 

I don't follow the Wizards at all really. The only reason I even care about Blatche is that he is on my fantasy team to be honest.

*Also, "hyping" a ROOKIE is totally different than hyping up a 4th year player or a 6th year player for that matter.  Who exactly is hyping up Crawford?  All that's been said is that he turned out to be a pleasant surprise in that Hinrich deal and has most likely made NY expendable.  As far as Nick Young, folks have been skeptical of him since the jump....questioning if he's cut from the same cloth as Blatche. 

tired.gif
Calm down with the CAPS.

laugh.gif

Chill out....don't take this the wrong way, but folks are getting on you because it's evident that you don't watch the team....only fantasy stats. 

I don't follow the Wizards at all really. The only reason I even care about Blatche is that he is on my fantasy team to be honest.

*Also, "hyping" a ROOKIE is totally different than hyping up a 4th year player or a 6th year player for that matter.  Who exactly is hyping up Crawford?  All that's been said is that he turned out to be a pleasant surprise in that Hinrich deal and has most likely made NY expendable.  As far as Nick Young, folks have been skeptical of him since the jump....questioning if he's cut from the same cloth as Blatche. 

wholetime when has it ever been stated in this thread that he is the sole reason why we suck?
laugh.gif

and the use of the CAPS was also a double entendre... good win last night in OT
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom