How Do You Washington Wizards fans feel about Javelle McGee?

wholetime when has it ever been stated in this thread that he is the sole reason why we suck?
laugh.gif

and the use of the CAPS was also a double entendre... good win last night in OT
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

pimp.gif

"Would deliver me kingpin of the ink pen, monster of the double entendre!!"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ovechkin.jpg

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

pimp.gif

"Would deliver me kingpin of the ink pen, monster of the double entendre!!"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ovechkin.jpg

first time i've ever watched an entire game with OT
pimp.gif

i hope my playoff beard is gonna get long young!!!

first time i've ever watched an entire game with OT
pimp.gif

i hope my playoff beard is gonna get long young!!!

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by kwh3

He seems immature, but his athleticism is unquestioned. What's wrong with Blatche?
Works harder in the club than he does at basketball...

1.  Got shot
2.  was broke and had to sleep on the couches at the Verizon Center
3.  Soliciting a prostitute
4.  Fighting w. McGee in a club
5.  charged for driving w. a suspended license 3 times
6.  Stays out of shape
7.  Thinks he's a PG
8.  shoots 44% from the floor as a 4
9.  Makes Danny Manning look like Ronnie Coleman....DOES NOT WORKOUT. 
10.  He's a CANCER (no B9)

if your name is ShannonsCrooks, then 1-5 is acceptable....but if you're a pro basketball player...no bueno

the sooner he's off the team, the better. 

*Jordan Crawford has made Nick Young expendable.  He's younger and has a much higher upside....
truth

He seems immature, but his athleticism is unquestioned. What's wrong with Blatche?

1.  Got shot
6.  Stays out of shape
7.  Thinks he's a PG

if your name is ShannonsCrooks, then 1-5 is acceptable....but if you're a pro basketball player...no bueno

*Jordan Crawford has made Nick Young expendable.  He's younger and has a much higher upside....
truth

my friends letter to andray blatche:

Dear Andray Blatche,

You are a f%%%%$ waste man. A waste of money and talent. As a DMV taxpayer I want a refund. You have the most deceptive stats in the entire NBA. I have never in my life seen such worthless, suspect double doubles. You are the sh&&& sequel to Kwame Brown. Aren’t you a millionaire? Stop hanging out at sh*** clubs,... drinking White Star Moet, f****with B-grade $!$%. DC is a bad place for you. You should be sentenced to finish your career in Milwaukee—without the possibility of parole. Maybe then you could concentrate on practicing layups. If I ever see you at K street again when you should be practicing your f**** footwork, I swear on everything I love I will grab the mic from the DJ and put your bum a** on blast.

Best Wishes,
Mayo
Lifetime Wizards Fan

Dear Andray Blatche,

You are a f%%%%$ waste man. A waste of money and talent. As a DMV taxpayer I want a refund. You have the most deceptive stats in the entire NBA. I have never in my life seen such worthless, suspect double doubles. You are the sh&&& sequel to Kwame Brown. Aren’t you a millionaire? Stop hanging out at sh*** clubs,... drinking White Star Moet, f****with B-grade $!$%. DC is a bad place for you. You should be sentenced to finish your career in Milwaukee—without the possibility of parole. Maybe then you could concentrate on practicing layups. If I ever see you at K street again when you should be practicing your f**** footwork, I swear on everything I love I will grab the mic from the DJ and put your bum a** on blast.

Best Wishes,
Mayo
Lifetime Wizards Fan

Originally Posted by one1 1 1

Dear Andray Blatche,

Best Wishes,
Mayo
Lifetime Wizards Fan

*Jim Ross*........."Good God Almighty"

Dear Andray Blatche,

Best Wishes,
Mayo
Lifetime Wizards Fan

*Jim Ross*........."Good God Almighty"

*Also, "hyping" a ROOKIE is totally different than hyping up a 4th year player or a 6th year player for that matter.  Who exactly is hyping up Crawford?  All that's been said is that he turned out to be a pleasant surprise in that Hinrich deal and has most likely made NY expendable.  As far as Nick Young, folks have been skeptical of him since the jump....questioning if he's cut from the same cloth as Blatche. 
You really want me to dig up the "hype" spewed on certain Wizards players in the regular NBA season thread? No one called you guys out because the Wizards are irrelevant. Like I said, start and maintain a Wizards thread. Some dude said there was one already.  

Just keep bumpin this thread if you have to. 
laugh.gif

Honestly tho, the Wizards are so young right now, I understand the "hype" and potential Wizards fans see. I do the same for the Kings. No hate.  

*Also, "hyping" a ROOKIE is totally different than hyping up a 4th year player or a 6th year player for that matter.  Who exactly is hyping up Crawford?  All that's been said is that he turned out to be a pleasant surprise in that Hinrich deal and has most likely made NY expendable.  As far as Nick Young, folks have been skeptical of him since the jump....questioning if he's cut from the same cloth as Blatche. 
You really want me to dig up the "hype" spewed on certain Wizards players in the regular NBA season thread? No one called you guys out because the Wizards are irrelevant. Like I said, start and maintain a Wizards thread. Some dude said there was one already.  

Just keep bumpin this thread if you have to. 
laugh.gif

Honestly tho, the Wizards are so young right now, I understand the "hype" and potential Wizards fans see. I do the same for the Kings. No hate.  

Dear Andray Blatche,

You are a f%%%%$ waste man. A waste of money and talent. As a DMV taxpayer I want a refund.  Aren’t you a millionaire? Stop hanging out at sh*** clubs,... drinking White Star Moet, f****with B-grade $!$%. DC is a bad place for you. You should be sentenced to finish your career in Milwaukee

Best Wishes,
Mayo
Lifetime Wizards Fan
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dear Andray Blatche,

You are a f%%%%$ waste man. A waste of money and talent. As a DMV taxpayer I want a refund.  Aren’t you a millionaire? Stop hanging out at sh*** clubs,... drinking White Star Moet, f****with B-grade $!$%. DC is a bad place for you. You should be sentenced to finish your career in Milwaukee

Best Wishes,
Mayo
Lifetime Wizards Fan
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ekimman

1.  Got shot
6.  Stays out of shape
7.  Thinks he's a PG

truth

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ekimman

1.  Got shot
6.  Stays out of shape
7.  Thinks he's a PG

truth

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jgizzle79

another classic javale moment
�in Javale's defense...Flip was drawing up plays for him to get the triple-double with the game coming to a close....it looked bad, but Javale ain't the only on at fault. 

Originally Posted by Jgizzle79

another classic javale moment
�in Javale's defense...Flip was drawing up plays for him to get the triple-double with the game coming to a close....it looked bad, but Javale ain't the only on at fault. 

Back
Top Bottom