How much times can a person really be in love?

Real love?

• Less than 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • As much as possible

• FDB

• No one really loves

• I just want to......

• 1 true love

• Total voters
I was in love "thrice" so i thought. It wasn't until now that I am in love with my girl that I realized all those other times were just infatuation and strong lust.I see so many individuals talk about being in love with everyone they dated and that number could go up the the double digits This has me thinking that most people confuse love with someone else.

So how often have you been in love and did any of you come to a similar conclusion?

Tell me your feels bro.

Was in love once.

Was falling in love another time.

Love isn't mutual to one person or instance.

You wouldn't love your girl the same way you love your mom vs the way you love your kids.

There's no need to title it or label it, everyone "loves" differently.

How do you fall in love with someone else while you are still in love with the last person.shouldnt your heart be closed out to loving another. Word to the fray love don't die
But how can you love some one so much and then love another, your heart ain't got room for all that.

Honestly I know what you are saying but I think ALOT of people say they are in love and never have really been in love.

I miss the unpopular thread right about now.

Last edited:
I agree that sometimes people THINK they are in love when they aren't but my question for OP is why do you believe you can't be in love with more than individual at the same time? Where in the emtional rulebook does it say that?

Interesting question . Been married it wasn't love it was infatuation . Have had a few girls who I said I love you too but i wasn't in love . Infatuation , obsessions .

On the real don't kno what love feels like . It is what it is

I agree that sometimes people THINK they are in love when they aren't but my question for OP is why do you believe you can't be in love with more than individual at the same time? Where in the emtional rulebook does it say that?

Like I said earlier, I feel if you are in real love with someone it doesn't go away. If they die, if you break up you still have a longing for that person. It will be hard for you to get over that person and fall in love with someone else while longing all of these peoole. This type if love is not like "I love my family love"Love is consuming draining beautiful thing so the fact that you can love so many people means there are a lot consuming going on in you.

Many times, each time feeling truer than the last. Sometimes people downplay love for infatuation, but love is love. Like anything else if it's not nurtured, in time it can fade. So if it fades, what's stopping you from opening up to another love?

Once you get your heartbroken the first time, you should have the FDB mindset.

I used to be fdb all day, it's gotten me nowhere. She can move on, no thoughts of you and fall in love with another and live a happy life, while a long since forgotten decision she made still affects how you live your life. What kinda sense is that?

ohwell.gif

Many times, each time feeling truer than the last. Sometimes people downplay love for infatuation, but love is love. Like anything else if it's not nurtured, in time it can fade. So if it fades, what's stopping you from opening up to another love?

The mark can fade but the scar is still there deep down. How many fading scars can you have and not affect your current love. Each love takes and gives something away from.

I was in love "thrice" so i thought. It wasn't until now that I am in love with my girl that I realized all those other times were just infatuation and strong lust.I see so many individuals talk about being in love with everyone they dated and that number could go up the the double digits This has me thinking that most people confuse love with someone else.

So how often have you been in love and did any of you come to a similar conclusion?

Tell me your feels bro.

How can you be sure that what your girl feels now is not just infatuation and/or strong lust? That you're not just one of her "fake loves" along the way? In my experience it takes women much longer to come to such logical conclusions about complex emotional issues.

What are the odds that two people can have that same understanding of the nature of love and then actually meet each other, fall in love with each other and call it true love, under those circumstances? Seems highly unlikely those two people are in the right place at the right time together to make that happen.

Back
Top Bottom