How much times can a person really be in love?

Real love?

• Less than 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • As much as possible

• FDB

• No one really loves

• I just want to......

• 1 true love

• Total voters
I've only legitimately been in love once, all the other times we're just a infatuation/lust type deals.

Everybody loves different though

How can you be sure that what your girl feels now is not just infatuation and/or strong lust? That you're not just one of her "fake loves" along the way? In my experience it takes women much longer to come to such logical conclusions about complex emotional issues.

What are the odds that two people can have that same understanding of the nature of love and then actually meet each other, fall in love with each other and call it true love, under those circumstances? Seems highly unlikely those two people are in the right place at the right time together to make that happen.

This is very true. Idk

thought i knew what love was...until my daughter was born. Whole new ballgame after that

This seems like the most purest/strongest/ greatest love. I don't think anything can compare to this.It's crazy but I think one could "love" better or "love" wiser after having a child.

Your brain can constantly renew dopamine and all that though it does become harder with experience. So in theory, infinite times

I used to be fdb all day, it's gotten me nowhere. She can move on, no thoughts of you and fall in love with another and live a happy life, while a long since forgotten decision she made still affects how you live your life. What kinda sense is that?

Tell the soundman to turn your mic up bruh...

...they not hearin' you.

I think multiple times. But only one soul mate. I had a girl who I still love dearly, not in love with (or am I lying to myself?)

I think she was my soul mate. She feels so too. But on a relationship level at this point in our life we couldn't work. So much in common but so many arguments.

But yes I think you can love more than one person in life.

Back
Top Bottom