How to make it in America(HBO series)

First episode was pretty good. It almost seems a little TOO trendy at certain points though, hopefully they tone that down in future episodes.

Originally Posted by eghckk

First episode was pretty good. It almost seems a little TOO trendy at certain points though, hopefully they tone that down in future episodes.
I'm mean really, we got selvedge denim, skate boards, and killa cam all in one 30 min. episode
laugh.gif

Spread that *!+$ out a bit.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

I'm mean really, we got selvedge denim, skate boards, and killa cam all in one 30 min. Spread that *!+$ out a bit.episode
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
word

But I am really looking forward to this show.

Just finished watching it and I can already tell its going to be one of my fav shows since the Wire...bout to watch it again, cant wait for episode 2
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Really like the first episode, I live in downtown so it is impossible for me not to feel some connection with it.

Cudi can't act though.

Originally Posted by ChineyRoyal

Originally Posted by KICKINHEADZ1010

Originally Posted by Jonbx5

first episode was really good
pimp.gif

too bad i don't have hbo
nerd.gif
Subscribe for free on iTunes
 I don't see it
nerd.gif
Put the title in the search on iTunes. So far they only have 2 previews... hoping that they put the episodes. Not sure though.

Really liked the episode. It will defiantly be one of those show i look forward to watching every week. Cant wait for Hung, Eastbound and Down, Entourage, and im not even gonna get my hopes up with Curb (Way to long of a wait)

When I saw the trailer on HBO last week I got interested. After watching this pilot it might make me a permanent viewer. Love the whole NYC scene.

Back
Top Bottom