HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Idk how a company in Italy ships faster to me than companies in the USA. I got mine from Urbanstar today.

Sorry for the pretentious video, it was made for social media.

And the toe-box looks boxy on mine. :frown:

The toe-box doesn't look that good in person.

20210315_095919.jpg

It doesn't look bad.
Here's another view:

20210315_121404.jpg

I guess I was expecting more of a downward slope. It kind of goes up just a little at the very tip.

The midsole is soft too, like the recent Air Max 2 CB 94. Maybe not that soft but soft. It makes me worry that they will crumble quicker.

I’m really glad I went up a full size like I did with the past releases. The leather is soft so .5 size up could work for some, but I like a little wiggle room. Regardless they’re fire and super comfortable
F3193996-20A6-4649-B98D-B9A320D97862.jpeg

5BCCCC62-5451-45AA-BF4C-498A26A9367A.jpeg

FF0B52E6-FD4C-4AA9-91E1-50AAB24A1995.jpeg
Glad to hear .5 size up should work. I wear 10.5 or 11 in most shoes and I rolled with 11 in these. I like a spot on fit though, not much extra room.

Half size up seems to be the way to go, full size for the wide foot crew and the peeps who dont trim their toenails. I went TTS on the new models and they fit nice and snug without being painful. More importantly they look super good with the sharp toebox, like a fast car.
20210314_191722.jpg
Damn man these nike recrafts are insane these look so good bro! So glad I secured a pair half size up too lol.

man theres no question that huaraches are more comfortable than air max 90’s

they’ve been more comfortable since its creation
I was about to say the same thing. Huaraches always been more comfortable than am90s but the latest recraft of the 90s are indeed really comfy tho

Pics look great everyone. I might end up with 3 of these.

I dont believe in doubling up because i hate having shoes i dont wear sit but i might have to get another pair when they hit the states.

this is the colorway that holds the most nostalgia for me and huaraches are my ultra boosts 😂

Back
Top Bottom