HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Got my stussys in. Man ssense sends things thru a time machine, they’re quick.
D672792D-624F-4CF5-8664-DEC6A68D4B46.jpeg

This sg snkrs release should be interesting. :lol: Hope everyone that wants a pair eats but glad I can watch from the sidelines with my pair secured already. Are they going to foot sites/stores too?
at least there should be less ppl trying to get them to make $5-$10 profit

I'm holding out for SNKRS and if I don't get them I think I'll be fine paying resale

I went TTS with my actual size 10. I usually like my runners snug personally. They fit like Huaraches are suppose to and stick to your foot. I want to run a marathon in these now lol

Most are saying .5 up. I always go 1 whole size and they are perfect for me. Some will do TTS, but doi g that can put too much pressure on the rear strap and for some doing that the strap broke in prior retros.
I went TTS with my actual size 10. I usually like my runners snug personally. They fit like Huaraches are suppose to and stick to your foot. I want to run a marathon in these now lol

I like the toe room these days only down side is my tts is a 12 so finding 12.5 is usually Nike/snkrs or bust. and 13s end up being too big most of the time

I already know snkrs gonna hand me an L :rolleyes

I maybe in on the escapes. I have the escape AM93s, and I’ve noticed how the blue used before is very similar to the dusty cactus used on the HOA am 93s. I’m assuming they’re going down the aged look route? Or just a piss attempt on color matching.

was gonna cop stussys, but gonna just wait it out for escapes instead

...or prob just end up copping both of them :lol:

I like the toe room these days only down side is my tts is a 12 so finding 12.5 is usually Nike/snkrs or bust. and 13s end up being too big most of the time

I already know snkrs gonna hand me an L :rolleyes

Trust me, the 13 won't be to big for you. You'll be pleasantly surprised when you put them on. Especially if you like that thumbnail's width of length from your big toe in your shoes. 👍👍

Last edited:
Trust me, the 13 won't be to big for you. You'll be pleasantly surprised when you put them on. Especially if you like that thumbnail's with of length from your big toe in your shoes. 👍👍

Word!? Thats good news because 12.5 hard to come by most of the time

Back
Top Bottom