HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Anyone who doesn’t fool with these is wild to me lol.
9967237A-093C-44F6-A45E-1DB8D289A327.jpeg

Colorway, or year? I have that pair and only issue I have is the toe, which doesn’t bother me bad enough to care.
Both colorway and year for me but I suppose that’s an unpopular opinion in here now. Definitely the best retro to date of this particular cw no question. As far as the toebox I’m fine with it. Actually makes the shoe comfortable without having to go up a full size. Leather is also superb. I understand everyone doesn’t feel the same I just think it’s wild that they don’t lol.

Both colorway and year for me but I suppose that’s an unpopular opinion in here now. Definitely the best retro to date of this particular cw no question. As far as the toebox I’m fine with it. Actually makes the shoe comfortable without having to go up a full size. Leather is also superb. I understand everyone doesn’t feel the same I just think it’s wild that they don’t lol.
yup. True size works fine for me on em. And they also came with pins, which was nice.

resins trickling out at more places

i remember these being a struggle to get in 2015.

Ugh coming out to $92 shipped for me and I live in TX. $10 shipping is kinda killing the deal for me. Is there a free shipping jig to go along with the code? Debating if I should continue hold out for $70.

Resins for $85ish shipped w/ code TODAYSPRICE...

40% off Resins
Envy y’all… Here in JP, Resins are still scheduled for Dec. 6th release (on…, SNKRS….) while I’m hoping that Mowabb colorway to get further discount…
03AF51A2-808E-4B00-AB67-6A9D51FBBDE2.jpeg

BTW, Nike-JP’s Black Friday sale actually includes Triple Blacks to be discounted little more than 40% , first time seeing they got discount like that while Purple w/ OG patch gets further reduction which makes it to $46+ including S/H…
F9321512-BA71-482A-B347-804A9DD4492B.jpeg

Last edited:
Anyone know where there’s a good sale on hyper grapes?

a FSR at Notre-shop for $88 use code Blackfriday30 brings it to $60.60 + shipping and tax.

NDC has them for $84.xx, no discount, free shipping.

Back
Top Bottom