I smashed a chick now her bf is feeling salty

for real when girls cheat i dunno why the bf gets mad at the other dude...clearly the chick is the problem

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Originally Posted by Jfresh7

First off, he shouldn't be mad at you he should be mad at the girl. Tell him to talk to his girl about the situation, not you. If anything, he has no choice but to respect it! He just has to leave her alone. Clearly he wasnt takin care of his business in the first place. I've been in these kinds of situations many of times. Smh

Wrong...He could be doing EVERYTHING right and she's just a loose chick thats wanted to know what a different wood felt like.

OFT. Thats like saying when a dude steps out that the fem isn't handling hers. She may be doing EVERYTHING possible but sometimes people just have no morals.
I doubt that is the case. Men step out and generally don't let their women find out. Sounds like she went and IMMEDIATELY told her boyfriendwhat she did. Which means most likely she did this to get attention from her boyfriend. She probably just picked dude (the OP) because she felt it was a"safe" choice to go with and since she had a crush on him he was the first dude that came to mind. If she was just a loose chick, her boyfriendprobably would've never found out.

But yeah, just ignore the both of them. Neither of them have any sense, especially the girl, she's trying to cause drama.

When dude shows up to your front door, bring a fatty frying pan and smash dude in the head all Tom and Jerry like!
roll.gif
roll.gif

This happened to me this past summer.

I didn't even insert in the broad, but she went back to her man with no panties on.

Who knows what happened at her mans, but the next morning the police were at my door saying RAPE charges had been pressed on me. Luckily I had about 6 of myboys over that night, and all knew I didn't do nothing to the chick....(thank god for coke %%!#
laugh.gif
)

Got the charges dropped about 4 months later....but it was hell to go through
tired.gif

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by Jfresh7

First off, he shouldn't be mad at you he should be mad at the girl. Tell him to talk to his girl about the situation, not you. If anything, he has no choice but to respect it! He just has to leave her alone. Clearly he wasnt takin care of his business in the first place. I've been in these kinds of situations many of times. Smh

Wrong...He could be doing EVERYTHING right and she's just a loose chick thats wanted to know what a different wood felt like.

laugh.gif
my dude matt

yo you dont do the relationships huh?

laugh.gif
My story is Ive had my main chick for the past 3 years.... Been thinking more about her and money about her and less and less about other femaleswho cant do anything for me except give me some different (())

Been less involved with other chicks cause I simply dont have the time or interest like that anymore

So I guess you COULD say im in a relationship,BUT, Im scared to take the OFFICIAL leap
laugh.gif

I will never understand why dudes have a problem with the person who's smashing THEIR girl... Take that @%+$ up with the girl, a _ gon take it if shorty iswit it.

Originally Posted by henz0

I will never understand why dudes have a problem with the person who's smashing THEIR girl... Take that @%+$ up with the girl, a _ gon take it if shorty is wit it.

I would beat the brakes off a guy for smashing my chick if he KNEW I was with her for the simple fact that its disrespectful....but I wouldnt talk to heranymore though...

Well, then again....IDK....I never been in that situation before...

laugh.gif
shorty never even mentioned dude?

either way, I wouldn't worry too much about it. son threatened you on FB, he clearly aint bout it, just talkin tough.

Let this be a lesson to keep your girl in check. Give her too much freedom and she'll be toppin dudes off at a house party.

I don't think this is one of those cases though. In the OP, dude said ol girl took from off work. So she probably be gettin smothered and just wanted tospread her wings with threadstarter. Then sent a basic #*+ text
laugh.gif
. Some females man....

Let this be a lesson to keep your girl in check. Give her too much freedom and she'll be toppin dudes off at a house party.

If you knew she had a man that was foul. Respect is a two way street.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

I will never understand why dudes have a problem with the person who's smashing THEIR girl... Take that @%+$ up with the girl, a _ gon take it if shorty is wit it.

I would beat the brakes off a guy for smashing my chick if he KNEW I was with her for the simple fact that its disrespectful....but I wouldnt talk to her anymore though...

Why? That %*!# aint disrespect unless its one of your boys. Then I would probably $$+* up both of them
laugh.gif

I boned chicks many chicks in relationships and 2 chicks that were married and didnt think twice about it cause I aint know them dudes... And if that was tohappen to me I couldnt hold the dude responsible AT ALL cause its all on MY girl.

Sad thing is, one of the chicks that was married actually introduced me to her husband
laugh.gif
smh.gif
RUTHLESS

Why? That %*!# aint disrespect unless its one of your boys. Then I would probably $$+* up both of them
laugh.gif

I boned chicks many chicks in relationships and 2 chicks that were married and didnt think twice about it cause I aint know them dudes... And if that was to happen to me I couldnt hold the dude responsible AT ALL cause its all on MY girl.

Sad thing is, one of the chicks that was married actually introduced me to her husband
laugh.gif
smh.gif
RUTHLESS
eek.gif
After you piped?
smh.gif
smh.gif
[N.O.R.E] GRIMEY!![/N.O.R.E]

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

I would beat the brakes off a guy for smashing my chick if he KNEW I was with her for the simple fact that its disrespectful....but I wouldnt talk to her anymore though...

laugh.gif

I boned chicks many chicks in relationships and 2 chicks that were married and didnt think twice about it cause I aint know them dudes... And if that was to happen to me I couldnt hold the dude responsible AT ALL cause its all on MY girl.

laugh.gif
smh.gif
RUTHLESS

Because...The simple thought of another _ even huggin my female makes me mad
laugh.gif
...I couldnt even imagin' how heated i'll be if someone else smashed her...maybe because ive known her for so long....Shes my Best-Friendaswell as my Girlfriend.

Originally Posted by Seth N

well she sent me a text yesterday

"that msg on facebook.... its my boyfriend.... i don't know what he said to you but he knows it was you that i was with.... sorry baby don't msg back it will just make things worse"

i think im just going ignore them both and forget about everything. she obviously told him who i was cause theres no way he could have found out. i dont know him and doesnt know me. but in all seriousness if i see this guy out in public im gonna go talk to him man to man. im too grown to be fighting over a girl.

- Reply back quoting the text msg and the number it came from

-Tell him to check her phone

Simple.

Originally Posted by y0ung j33zy

"that msg on facebook.... its my boyfriend.... i don't know what he said to you but he knows it was you that i was with.... sorry baby don't msg back it will just make things worse"

i think im just going ignore them both and forget about everything. she obviously told him who i was cause theres no way he could have found out. i dont know him and doesnt know me. but in all seriousness if i see this guy out in public im gonna go talk to him man to man. im too grown to be fighting over a girl.

- Reply back quoting the text msg and the number it came from

-Tell him to check her phone

Simple.
Hmm...that's not such a bad idea actually. I wouldn't do it personally but ol' girl does deserve to get exposed. Probably stillwouldn't change anything though.

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Is he in the military?

Seems like she is scared of him, i.e., he beats her.

Don't just run away from the situation, even if she's trying to get you killed. It may be a cry for help.
What would him being in the Military have anything to do with it? Im confused.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

yo whats wrong with her?

she obviously givin you problems cuz she cant keep her legs closed. really its like her bf did something to her before an she gettin in him, prolly had a crush on you before so she gave it up now them 2 are evevn an she get to see her bf pissed off. ur not some dude who been harrassin her in class or something knowin she has a bf going hard.

you did NOTHIN wrong. ignore them both.

What a bird
smh.gif
Im actually disgusted in her and I don't even know her smh

Back
Top Bottom