I WANT TO ENCOURAGE A MORE CONSTRUCTIVE DISCUSSION OVER RACE RELATIONS ON NT

Da irony is Anton will fight you to a bloody death for a trans-sexual to identify with w/e sex he or she feels like it regardless of what they were born as, but god forbid

Hispanics/Latino have their own box in da census to self identify with [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

(Which is already happening 2020)

How u know he ain't sacrificing goats???
nerd.gif

U a satanist too??? 80
Is this a serious post? 
indifferent.gif

How u know he ain't sacrificing goats??? :nerd:

U a satanist too??? 80

Satanists do not sacrifice goats Oh ignorant one. Ironically animal sacrifice is all over the Judeo-Christian scriptures. 

One of the 11 Satanic rules of earth states

"Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food"

This was made a rule due to knowledge of how animals have been treated by Judeochristian doctrines. I have the utmost respect for animals, I even tried going vegetarian for a bit because I didn't trust the ability of our society to produce meat humanely.

:smile:

View media item 1993047
I didn't make a statement saying u sacrificed goats
I asked a question
Hence the question marks

I was born in Panama (Army Brat) to Black Americans, I am not Panamanian.

Yeah I dunno what type of logic DOPENESS is on, your heritage doesn't stem from where you were physically born but where your bloodline comes from...some people are born on planes in the middle of nowhere...da hell they supposed to classify as...?

In reference to Hispanics identifying as black, I try to get my girl (Puerto Rican) to admit she's black all the time and she refuses. It's not because she looks down on black culture or doesn't want to be associated with black people, it's more because she's a proud Hispanic and nobody can make her claim anything else. Hispanics often get overlooked in the racial discussion in America and they very much have the right to identify as a group and not be lumped in with "black, white, ect."

Let people identify how they feel.

Yeah I dunno what's so wrong about this...but let an Afro-Hispanic try to express their feelings on oppression to an African American and I bet they will be told "you don't know our struggle"

So what's it gonna be man....you can't selectively isolate Afro Latinos when convenient...specially since you won't allow them to simply identify as Latino either...

In reference to Hispanics identifying as black, I try to get my girl (Puerto Rican) to admit she's black all the time and she refuses. It's not because she looks down on black culture or doesn't want to be associated with black people, it's more because she's a proud Hispanic and nobody can make her claim anything else. Hispanics often get overlooked in the racial discussion in America and they very much have the right to identify as a group and not be lumped in with "black, white, ect."

Let people identify how they feel.

Yeah I dunno what's so wrong about this...but let an Afro-Hispanic try to express their feelings on oppression to an African American and I bet they will be told "you don't know our struggle"

So what's it gonna be man....you can't selectively isolate Afro Latinos when convenient...specially since you won't allow them to simply identify as Latino either...

We got our own census box now starting 2020, them days is over. We're finally gonna be represented accurately..none of this ethnocentric nonsense.

Blco in here

Steezy making sweeping judgments how the black community.

The census giving Ninja a talking point

I made a wise choice sitting this one out :lol:

Latino isn't a race though, Hispanic isn't a race

It isn't, I'm not speaking for Ninja on here, my wife has never denied her roots being an Afro-Latina, but she doesn't want to be identified as something other than a LATINA....why does that send so many NTers in a frenzy?...lol

but let an Afro-Hispanic try to express their feelings on oppression to an African American and I bet they will be told "you don't know our struggle"

...you do realize this is the psychological mindset of someone prejudice? You just generalized a whole community of people. The way you worded your response is an indicator of your limited understanding of the black community. You use your wife as a Trojan horse and avatar or speak dichotomous on black affairs, the psychological term is called Dispositional Attribution. A character trait of someone with Borderline Personality Disorder, I'm sure you won't admit it, but I'm confident your wife has been a victim of your warped worldview and rage in an argument.

...and Ninja is inadvertently expressing the compounded psychological trauma of Colonial oppression. Clearly we know his struggle, he's in denial. It's self-destructive, and willful ignorance.

prej·u·dice

ˈprejədəs/

noun

1. 1.

preconceived opinion that is not based on reason or actual experience.

Last edited:
It isn't, I'm not speaking for Ninja on here, my wife has never denied her roots being an Afro-Latina, but she doesn't want to be identified as something other than a LATINA....why does that send so many NTers in a frenzy?...lol

No because if you ask her where her roots are from she would clearly tell you African and has no problem saying that, however she doesn't go around saying she's black...because her like many other Afro-Latinos identify as LATINO.

Soooooo, are Puerto Ricans black or what? Serious question. And some external sources if possible.

...you do realize this is the psychological mindset of someone prejudice? You just generalized a whole community of people. The way you worded your response is an indicator of your limited understanding of the black community. You use your wife as a Trojan horse and avatar or speak dichotomous on black affairs, the psychological term is called Dispositional Attribution. A character trait of someone with Borderline Personality Disorder, I'm sure you won't admit it, but I'm confident your wife has been a victim of your warped worldview and rage in an argument.

...and Ninja is inadvertently expressing the compounded psychological trauma of Colonial oppression. Clearly we know his struggle, he's in denial. It's self-destructive, and willful ignorance.

prej·u·dice

ˈprejədəs/

noun

1. [FLOAT=LEFT]1.[/FLOAT]

preconceived opinion that is not based on reason or actual experience.

Let's be serious, nobody is immune to generalizations, we all generalize one way or another....forgive me for making such a generalization tho.

I'm not using her as anything other than an example of an Afro-latin person that identifies as Latin, nothing more nothing less...Ninja blatantly denies any black tho, that's not what my wife does....she knows her roots are clearly African off the texture of her hair and her complexion, but like many when you are Spanish, you identify as such, same goes for say Argentinians who are practically white, they don't identify as such, they identify as Latino, but nobody bats an eye then :lol:

Last edited:
Soooooo, are Puerto Ricans black or what? Serious question. And some external sources if possible.
 White men (Spanish) took Taino women as concubines, giving birth to mixed race children. Some of which married black slaves.
We found that roughly 60% of Puerto Ricans carry maternal lineages of Native American origin. Native American ancestry, higher than nearly any other Caribbean island, originated from groups migrating to Puerto Rico from both South and Central America. Analysis of the Y Chromosome DNA found that no Puerto Rican men (0%) carried indigenous paternal lineages, while more than 80% were West Eurasian (or European).

​The average Puerto Rican individual carries 12% Native American, 65% West Eurasian (Mediterranean, Northern European and/or Middle Eastern) and 20% Sub-Saharan African DNA

http://voices.nationalgeographic.co...sults-reveal-details-of-puerto-rican-history/

Let's be serious, nobody is immune to generalizations, we all generalize one way or another....forgive me for making such a generalization tho.

I'm not using her as anything other than an example of an Afro-latin person that identifies as Latin, nothing more nothing less...Ninja blatantly denies any black tho, that's not what my wife does....she knows her roots are clearly African off the texture of her hair and her complexion, but like many when you are Spanish, you identify as such, same goes for say Argentinians who are practically white, they don't identify as such, they identify as Latino, but nobody bats an eye then
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom