I WANT TO ENCOURAGE A MORE CONSTRUCTIVE DISCUSSION OVER RACE RELATIONS ON NT

I completely understand what you are saying. It's really a shame that race has been the driving force behind so many social injustices, especially in the US, when it is indeed a made up concept.

So you are saying it is better to acknowledge race in the Latino community? And that denying race, or ignoring it all together like ninjahood has (he says he's dark skinned; but not black), further perpetuates the problem? I don't believe the latter. I think that ninjahood's mindset is actually a step in the right direction to minimize racism. Acknowledging culture BEFORE race, and viewing people as individuals seems like a step in the right direction.

Then again I don't know your struggle. I'm just trying to understand it better.

Don't give me that "especially in the U.S." nonsense. Europeans caused just as much havoc in Latina America. :lol:

Yes I'm saying ignoring race perpetuates the problem. There's nothing wrong with acknowledging culture before race, ninjahood is flat out ignoring it altogether. And let's act like human beings don't divide each other based on culture. When it's race it's divisive but when it culture and ethnic group somehow that's ok.

This has nothing to do with my struggle, it's sociology, it's history, it's reality.

Says who? It's just as bad. But I believe society is moving towards a place where people are mixing together more and more and culture is SHARED. People are PROUD of their customs, food, traditions in their culture. They want to share it. It's evidenced by the many festivals, parades, new restaurants, etc... If you live in a major city you'll have no problem seeing this.

I'm logging off for the weekend to go live in the real world though. Just wanted to give my two cents as Meth's post last night provoked a lot of thoughts. Catch y'all on Monday.

Last edited:
So you would prefer we remain "racial" and divided? That's BS man.

We can be honest about our past wrongdoings while still moving forward, together, as a progressive society.

If you want to be trapped and divided still that's on you. I see you lusting after AWG's in the POF thread though...

It's not about being divided, but Ninja in both political threads has openly been saying systematic racism is a farce and made up concept. All the while if you drop him down in Mississippi or Alabama right now in certain towns he'd be treated as certain way because of his complexion.

It'd be great to have this Utopia where skin color doesn't matter and everyone is treated fairly regardless of color, but you're being naive of you think that's happening anytime soon, when at this very moment there's a presidential candidate running on a nationalist platform of bigotry abs has millions of supporters. Who want to "Make America Great Again" by going back to how it was before and I'm not suggesting economic prosperity.

Race may be a made up concept, but it has real love consequences for millions of people. And I've seen way to much flippant dismissiveness of that fact lately on here.

Last edited:
Yo hennessy,

Anton doesn't understand that he's USING American construct of race to shape how latinos see themselves in their own culture..and then gets mad when we down share his american-centric views..at this point its just arrogance on his behalf.

If da damn Census already adjusted, there's nothing else left to say.

Ninja in both political threads has openly been saying systematic racism is a farce and made up concept

Wrong, i said its power on minorities is VASTLY overrated in 2016, but when i point to examples of contemporary minority achievement its dismissed as anecdotal.

Last edited:
Would it be fair to say that from a biological standpoint there are not different races?

Is that a true statement

So you would prefer we remain "racial" and divided? That's BS man.

We can be honest about our past wrongdoings while still moving forward, together, as a progressive society.

If you want to be trapped and divided still that's on you. I see you lusting after AWG's in the POF thread though...

It's not about being divided, but Ninja in both political threads has openly been saying systematic racism is a farce and made up concept. All the while if you drop him down in Mississippi or Alabama right now in certain towns he'd be treated as certain way because of his complexion.

It'd be great to have this Utopia where skin color doesn't matter and everyone is treated fairly regardless of color but, you're being naive of you think that's happening anytime soon, when at this very moment there's a presidential candidate running on a nationalist platform of bigotry abs has millions of supporters. Who want to "Make America Great Again" by going back to how it was before and I'm not suggesting economic prosperity.

I understand. Ninja is wrong to say systematic racism is a farce and made up concept. I mean, Meth made that abundantly clear in his post where he said "swarthy and ethnic" whites were included in the "white" demographic ONLY to strengthen the numbers of this demographic while weakening the "black" and other minorities. If that is not systematic, I don't know what is.

In Mississippi, ninja will have a harder time. I'm sure of it. But he lives in NYC and hasn't traveled much outside of that. There is a lot more racial AND cultural tolerance there so I don't completely blame him for his ignorance. Though he is being VERY ignorant if he said that.

Yo hennessy,

Anton doesn't understand that he's USING American construct of race to shape how latinos see themselves in their own culture..and then gets mad when we down share his american-centric views..at this point its just arrogance on his behalf.

I applaud the census for broadening the categorizations of race.

However, if you have denied the existence of systematic racism, that is ignorant.

Look man, I'm white and I KNOW white privilege and systematic racism is very real.

Last edited:
Anton just gonna ignore my damn question in which he debunked his own stupid point...I see you bruh

However, if you have denied the existence of systematic racism, that is ignorant.

Look man, I'm white and I KNOW white privilege and systematic racism is very real.
Ninja has literally said "In 2016, nobody thinks of minorities as 2/5ths of a person" earlier in this thread.

In the political discussion thread, he has stated he thinks systemic racism is a fantasy constructed by democrats to gain votes from black people.

Last edited:
Yo hennessy,

No, i didn't say it wasn't at one point extremely real, i just said and u just touched upon that in 2016, "systematic oppression" has largely been neutered and da successful largest number of successful minorities on America is a shining example to that amount of progress.

Exactly.

That's why this whole "da census" thing is nothing more than a deflection, there's a reason he goes out of his way to not acknowledge he's black, because all the other ignorance he spewed becomes a big hypocritical pile of **** if he does.

She identifies as a black woman.

She does, always has...which is what ya want from Ninja so bad...yet the woman gets a role portraying a black woman and NTers wanted her head....
That was cuz the woman she was portraying was darker skinned and nowhere near as pretty as Zoey.

Again stop playing coy. If you were educated in the tiniest way about Nina you'd know why even ppl from her fam did not agree with that casting.

This is a perfect example of you doing too much in trying to call the other side out. Aint name no names but throwing shade. Stay in ya lane b.

You were doing good replying to MvP07.

Yo hennessy,

No, i didn't say it wasn't at one point extremely real, i just said and u just touched upon that in 2016, "systematic oppression" has largely been neutered and da successful largest number of successful minorities on America is a shining example to that amount of progress.

Well I would disagree with you there. I'd say that while its impact has been minimized (maybe just slightly even) over the years. It still does, and always will, to a degree exist in the US. It is engrained in the CULTURE of the US, unfortunately.

"White supremacy" politics is strictly a play to protect da Democratic black vote...

Cuz Democrats been rocking with 60+ years wit da black vote...has poverty changed? Has population number crept up as a success of voting for 1 party only? Ill let u tell it. [emoji]128064[/emoji] :
nerd.gif

Ninja has literally said "In 2016, nobody thinks of blacks as 2/5ths of a person" earlier in this thread.
In the political discussion thread, he has stated he thinks systemic racism is a fantasy constructed by democrats to gain votes from black people.

So what was Chris Matthew's talkin about

[Video]

Same way they use immigration as a voting scheme they use stoking black racial resentment as a tool to show out da black vote..its pretty transparent.

And ill stand by my 2/5th comment all day..you can probably count with 1 hand how many people look at blacks as anything other than full fledged human beings...is da racial dynamics of America THAAT low to some of ya? >D [emoji]128580[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][/Video]

If you ever got outside da Heights and actually seen other places namely bUT not exclusively in the South, you'd see that's absolutely the case.

But again when you're not educated and willfully ignorant on the subject and somehow apply da Heights bubble to the rest of the country, that's probably never going to happen.

I respect your opinions...i do.

But my opinion is this. ....i don't consider ninjahood black.
His mom speaks spanish....he speaks spanish....his parents are from the Dominican republic....prolly got a buncha plantains in his crib etc.

If there were a census i would expect him to bubble in hispanic rather than African american.

Thats it.

I dont see why thats so weird.
While Latino is Ninjahood's CULTURE, his RACE is black. Dominican is his ETHNICITY.
How does language correlate to physical features?
Exactly

They keep saying we are claiming they are not latino, no one has said this in this thread. Literally NO ONE.
laugh.gif
Exactly!
vol3iss6_2.png

Pay em no mind...they're already on da losing side.
If you weren't born in the Dominican Republic, but here in America, while you're LATINO, logically you would still be black.

“When I go to the D.R., the press in Santo Domingo always asks, “¿Qué te consideras, dominicana o americana?” (What do you consider yourself, Dominican or American?) I don’t understand it, and it’s the same people asking the same question. So I say, time and time again, “Yo soy una mujer negra.” (“I am a black woman.”) [They go,] “Oh, no, tú eres trigueñita.” (“Oh no, you are ‘dark skinned’”) I’m like, “No! Let’s get it straight, yo soy una mujer negra.” (“I am a black woman).
So according to "da census" da Haitians is black but da domicans aint but they from the same place........ ?

Last edited:
And ill stand by my 2/5th comment all day..you can probably count with 1 hand how many people look at blacks as anything other than full fledged human beings...is da racial dynamics of America THAAT low to some of ya? >D [emoji]128580[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

Check out the stormfront forum to see how many white folk think black people are on the same level as monkeys.

Last edited:
How did I ignore your question? I responded to you and told you to provide me with evidence of people saying ninjahood isn't latino. Millenia always addressed that he was speaking racially. He never said ninjahood wasn't latino or dominican. You will probably pretend like i didn't respond to you again boo boo.

How do you identify a pigeon fam?...simple...

pigeon or bird first and foremost?

Do you understand you practically agreed with us, I don't even think you caught up with your own analogy....

No Latino denies their black roots, we want to be identified as a Latino SIMPLE AS THAT.

Exactly.

That's why this whole "da census" thing is nothing more than a deflection

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Da United States Census bolsters my point and now its a "deflection"

It says "hispanic/latino/spanish origin WITH Dominican Written right on it, and yet its still "no Ninjahood is denying he's black"

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Ya been denying this man of his Latino label over his black roots for years, pushing your agenda that he's a racist and a bigot because he doesn't walk around telling people and NT he's BLACK.....the man doesn't identify as such, because him like the vast majority of Latinos do not self identify by color! Yo these be the same dudes flashing their education yelling out ignorance and can't seem to grasp such a simple concept....

Back
Top Bottom