I WANT TO ENCOURAGE A MORE CONSTRUCTIVE DISCUSSION OVER RACE RELATIONS ON NT

This **** ain't rocket science. You can embrace being Hispanic and being black. It doesnt have to be one or the other. There's black Hispanics and there's white Hispanics. Hispanic is not a race. It's something that was made up. Ninja is cool for the most part but if he doesn't wanna embrace being a black man, cool. We don't need any self hating _'s on our side. From reading Ninja's post lately in here and in the political threads, he's a perfect example of somebody that has been brain washed by white surpremacy. It's no point in going back and forth with him. He's gone. :lol:

Nore has always waved his Puerto Rican flag and he also knows he's a black man.

Last edited:
Ninjahood is black and latino, in the same way a pigeon is a bird and a vertebrate. The bird wouldnt be like naw i aint no vertebrate word to pigeonhood.

Is *******ing obvious the man has black roots, we all do! This is a fact b! He can't dispute that or deny it, he however doesn't identify as black over Latino! You show the pigeon enough respect to identify it as a pigeon first, but you can't show ninja the same respect....ya something else..

Ninjahood is black and latino, in the same way a pigeon is a bird and a vertebrate. The bird wouldnt be like naw i aint no vertebrate word to pigeonhood.

This is pretty simple nobody is saying it has to be an either/or but for a decade plus he's gone out of his way to disavow a particular component. Why?

This is pretty simple nobody is saying it has to be an either/or but for a decade plus he's gone out of his way to disavow a particular component. Why?

HES NOT :rofl:

For a decade ya been denying the man of identifying as a Latino over black, now ya wanna start backpedaling when your argument comes crumbling down....lmaoooo

vol3iss6_2.png

Pay em no mind...they're already on da losing side.

Why are Haitians under the "Black/African" and not Dominicans? Dude keeps posting this random census form like it means anything. :lol:  

And why are Egyptians under white? :rofl:

Why are Filipinos Asian and not Pacific Islander or Hispanic? :rofl:  

This holds no merit. I'm jamaican, my grandmother was Syrian/Lebanese, grandfather half white with a lot of people have the same sort of mix, same with the haitians i know. Why should the dark skinned folks who speak english and/or french identify as black, but the spanish speaking ones don't? not sure how they gathered this list.

Last edited:
If Zoe can acknowledge it, why can't you?

Zoe gonna say w/e she has to say to make sure she can be casted in as broadly a net as she can cast in Hollywood.

U see this sentiment going down in Major League Baseball? Absolutely not.

Is *******ing obvious the man has black roots, we all do! This is a fact b! He can't dispute that or deny it, he however doesn't identify as black over Latino! You show the pigeon enough respect to identify it as a pigeon first, but you can't show ninja the same respect....ya something else..

Anton probably scream at da pizzeria chef talking bout "NO..thats NOT a pizza! Thats a Baked piece of dough with melted cheese and Tomato sauce!"

Completely Oblivious that partial african roots along with taino and Spaniard are BAKED into da words Latino/Hispanic [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] but because they subscribe to da Americanized ethnocentric 1 drop rule, if u got a INKLING of melanin you're automatically black, eff everything else, black needs to be prominent in whatever you describe yourself as.

Too bad for him latinos dont subscribe to da 1 drop rule, and da census CORRECTLY made change..lemme repeat that..

Da United States Government RUN Census sides with Me, ksteezy, and every other Hispanic/latino.

Why are Filipinos Asian and not Pacific Islander or Hispanic? 

Im not asian im filipino.

On da censuses i write in "pinoy" and draw and check my own got damb box.

Never had issues.

Im not asian im filipino.

On da censuses i write in "pinoy" and draw and check my own got damb box.

Never had issues.
lmao i die at some of my filipino friends getting into heated debates about asian vs pacific islander

HES NOT :rofl:

For a decade ya been denying the man of identifying as a Latino over black, now ya wanna start backpedaling when your argument comes crumbling down....lmaoooo

You so busy tryna play captain save a ninjahood your argument holds no weight at all. Ninja doesn't recognize being black AT ALL. Like I said you can embrace both equally.

Ninja the type of dude to go to a Trump rally and if they say

"get outta here you black _"

And his response would be

"I'm Hispanic/Latino b. Da census says. Please let me stay"

Last edited:
PRETTY INTERESTING WATCH

Skip towards the end. Sums it up. It's funny how as latin, we have mixed ancestry, both Black and White races. If a person identifies as one race, it's ok but god forbid they don't in this silly social construct.

Last edited:
Zoe gonna say w/e she has to say to make sure she can be casted in as broadly a net as she can cast in Hollywood.

U see this sentiment going down in Major League Baseball? Absolutely not.

So Zoe is identifying herself as a black woman for particular reasons.

I'm 99.9% there are plenty of MLB players from the DR that have said or identified as black men. I guess they also are doing it for monetary or some other reason.

If that is the case, then what reason would you ninjahood, not want to identify as a black man in addition to being Latino? Is there a particular monetary reason? Or are there disparaging connotations that come with doing so?

Last edited:

I'm 99.9% there are plenty of MLB players from the DR that have said or identified as black men. I guess they also are doing it for monetary or some other reason.

If that is the case, then what reason would you ninjahood, not want to identify as a black man? Is there a particular monetary reason? Or are there disparaging connotations that come with doing so?
U consider A-Rod Black?

This **** ain't rocket science. You can embrace being Hispanic and being black. It doesnt have to be one or the other. There's black Hispanics and there's white Hispanics. Hispanic is not a race. It's something that was made up. Ninja is cool for the most part but if he doesn't wanna embrace being a black man, cool. We don't need any self hating _'s on our side. From reading Ninja's post lately in here and in the political threads, he's a perfect example of somebody that has been brain washed by white surpremacy. It's no point in going back and forth with him. He's gone. :lol:

Nore has always waved his Puerto Rican flag and he also knows he's a black man.

That's because Noreaga is ½ Puerto Rican (his father who died) ½ black (his mother) by his own account.

Both my parents are full fledged Dominicans..there is no ½ latino anything with me.

So you have two fully fledged black and latino parents yet they produced only a Latino child? Interesting.

If that is the case, then what reason would you ninjahood, not want to identify as a black man? Is there a particular monetary reason? Or are there disparaging connotations that come with doing so?
U consider A-Rod Black?

:nerd: [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom