I WANT TO ENCOURAGE A MORE CONSTRUCTIVE DISCUSSION OVER RACE RELATIONS ON NT

This is really all it is. Meth touched upon it earlier. "Black" in 2016 still has a negative stigma attached to it. Which is why I asked him why do some Dominicans acknowledge that and others don't, but as usual he ignored the question. You can choose to self identify as a giraffe if you want to, but it's not going to change the reality of others and how you're treated because of how you look.

Using cheap "humor" as a defense mechanism. We are not all black.
laugh.gif

This is an all or none thing, if ninjahood aint black I never want to hear him refer to anyone else as black.
laugh.gif
would u consider A-Rod Black?

This whole idea of forcing people who don't align themselves with blackness, to identify as black reeks of desperation to me. The black community doesn't need them, honestly.

Using cheap "humor" as a defense mechanism. We are not all black. :lol:

This is an all or none thing, if ninjahood aint black I never want to hear him refer to anyone else as black. :lol:

You assume too much.
Hardly a defense mechanism. I'm literally going by the rationale you and other NT'ers are using.

This bruh rather classify her as light skinned black before simply Latina, which is what she identifies as....lmao

Yeah I don't think the argument is that all Dominicans are black, just the black ones.

View media item 1996324
Once again Same parents producing children of different races, according to NT

This sorcery, I need answers.

Dunno what to tell you baby pa, what do Haitian and Jamaican families with the same makeup call themselves? Same time though i'm not as hard line as I used to be on this topic, it is what it is.

I didn't ask if he was African American I asked if he was black. People are treating that word like a plague on here. :lol:

And why is he African American and ninjahood isn't, they are both descendants of West African slaves brought to the Americas. :lol: :rofl:

Why isn't Jamie Fox just American?  :nerd:

I tried this road of we're all one with you already. Clearly you disagree. That's why he isn't "just American". You asked if he's Black. I gave you a full answer on why he is. Stop deflecting in every response.

Last edited:
So NT Ina need ya to provide us Latinos with a color chart in which one goes from black to white so we Latinos as a whole can satisfy NT...

This is exactly what America does to latinos.

Something we don't do to ourselves.

Last edited:
Shoutout to all my Dark Skinned-English-Caribbean Jamaicans. Nah, I ain't Black B. I'm an English cat. :lol:.

This is kind of what we are getting to here. If a black Jamaican dude said that to Steezy and Ninja... They would hit him with the, wait wut? You black.

Hell, a dark skinned Haitian could tell you he's French-Hispanic-Latino, not Black....and by Ninja's worldview.....he'd hypothetically agree. We all know in reality, that a more likely response would be, Nah B, you black. There's the irony. Let's not even get started on how DR people view Haitians.

All in all, you are who you define yourself as. Nothing wrong with that. Nothing wrong with being a prideful Dominican etc. It just seems kind of crazy that a dude would call himself "Spanish"....a country he's not from, before he acknowledged his blackness. You don't have to define yourself as black. Not at all. But to diminish, and not acknowledge it....that's something else.

"Light skinned black"

Hopefully we get that box in Da Census

:lol:

See how ridiculous it starts to sound? in thei ethnocentric world light skin black people exist but dark skinned latinos dont.

And their arguing a point da census made moot.

So he's African American and NOT black? I'm not quite following you. Why isn't he just anglophone American LIKE ninjahood is LatinoDominican?

Wait. Where did I say he is not Black? For sure there is a loss of communication now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom