I WANT TO ENCOURAGE A MORE CONSTRUCTIVE DISCUSSION OVER RACE RELATIONS ON NT

be real. when y'all finally overtake a stupid car, y'all peep the driver to see if stereotypes are true.

im asian if that matters

According to the international penor length chart, we got quite a handful of Latino country's pushing an average of 12+ inches, so we are built different indeed :pimp:

With the rump on yo girl I wouldn't even be surprised if you was packin a log Steezy.

I'm not racist, I just hate ignorant people. Fact is, not many people are racists, they're just ignorant and inarticulate in expressing their confusion between nationality, ethnicity, heritage, culture, or skin color. These are the people I hate, because most of the time pride and willful ignorance are at the core of the chaos.

...evolve.

I definitely let stereotypes from race and class creep into my head but I try my best not to influence my actions (I'm usually aware of it as it's happening). Wouldn't consider myself racist as I don't think any race is superior and I don't discriminate.

Hispanic isn't a race. :rofl:

You got people that look like ninjahood who are black, and people from countries like argentina who are "white". Different people within the latino diaspora are built differently. 

According to the international penor length chart, we got quite a handful of Latino country's pushing an average of 12+ inches, so we are built different indeed :pimp:

And BTW, hispanic is gonna b its own race when da next census rolls around.

I am not racist, I like my pron to have a variety of different women. Also, I can't be racist, most of my closest friends are black, the rest are different colors, they're cool too. Also, I'm black so there's that. Have a good day NT. Badly, this thread shall end. I still do like the women to have variety when I watch the pron.

Last edited:
And BTW, hispanic is gonna b its own race when da next census rolls around.
Hispanic has never been a race. It's an identification by common language, heritage, or nationality of Spanish speaking people in the United States.

Being Hispanic has nothing to do with skin color. You can be black and be Hispanic, you can also be white and Hispanic.

Last edited:
Da Hispanic category prioritizes ethnicity over race, because we're all completely mixed.

Bout time da census updated....

I can't be racist I'm a minority in this country. And that word is a euro/western idealogical social construct to divide and conquer.

But I can honestly say No race or ethnicity intimidates or irritates me at all. What may worry me a little is classism but I was raised in a poor hood so I know what to expect.

If you have travelled and experienced life with different people all those methods to scare and create differences, fade quick.

Da Hispanic category prioritizes ethnicity over race, because we're all completely mixed.

Bout time da census updated....
You're gerrymandering my dude, the United States census does no such thing. They're experimenting with not using the term race at all. 

While it's true that everyone on the planet is completely mixed, we all have common languages, heritages, or nationalities.

You claim Hispanic because your mother is from the Dominican Republic, she's Latino.

If you were born in the United States, you're not Latino. You're American, and your skin color would classify you as "black", in your case.

It's an indicator that your people originated from Africa.

I have Irish DNA, and my father's side were never slaves. My paternal grandmother is Cherokee, white and black. My grandfather (her husband, my dad's dad) was also Shinnecock, as well as Irish and black. My maternal forefathers (my mom's people) were African, a slave brought to the Caribbean, then sold to the south and married a woman with Native American roots.

...with all that being said and my DNA being DOMINANTLY Irish, like 98% (I have the tests and paperwork), I still identify as a black man.

"Black" isn't a race, it's a skin color and people who share this multi-hue have similar origins and experiences making us a TRIBE. In contemporary terms, we're a "community".

Me (3rd generation American), You (1st generation American) and let's say Irish Elba (1st generation European) are ALL black men.

However, me and you both are "Black American".

"Hispanic" is the only classification on the census where the person can choose "Black" or "White". In a recent study to improve the census, "race" was omitted from the options. All Afro-Latinos still marked that they were black.

...I know this guy from the Heights. He's Dominican, looks likes a mix between Marc Anthony and Malcolm X, he's pro black. One of the most intelligent dudes I ever met, he can cite literature line from historians all the way back to start of civilization in Africa. I once saw him argue down a grown Dominican man to the point of tears, making dude reevaluate his life after the guy tried to claim that Dominicans aren't black, especially American born and bred. He did it by pointing out the fallacies in the guy's own argument forcing him to admit he didn't know what he was talking about.

If the census does get update, I can promise you Hispanics will never be a race and the questions would be updated to reflect the space Hispanics occupy in AMERICA.

Last edited:
- If you were born in the United States, you're not Latino. You're American, and your skin color would classify you as "black".

Please expound. How about if you were born to Latino parents, in America, would that child be American?

if you were born to Latino parents, in America, would that child be American?
Yes, the child is American. The child would identify as either "white", "black", "Asian", "Pacific Islander or Alaskan" or "Native American". There's an option to identify as "other". But of course it says more about the person who can't decisively answer a question of personal inventory.

I think it's ignorant, self-hating, and racist.

Long before racism or the American census, tribes had names for people who looked different. It wasn't about discrimination, it was about identification and classification.

Native Americans did it, Africans did it, Latinos did it, Asians did, and Europeans did it. Everyone does. 

Now if you're doing it to validate your own prejudice thoughts, that makes you a racist.

Last edited:
I read the first couple of pages and the og vid and I feel like this is about stereotypes not necessarily racism.

Maybe the question should be how many of us buy into stereotypes or stereotype people based on skin color and/or appearance?

I dont think we all are a little racist but I do think a lot of ppl even at the most minor level buy into certain stereotypes based off if not race, then definitely appearance.

At da end of da day da census gonna make hispanic/latino its own box so..........

CategoriesNotRaces.png

Last edited:
My dad is a white supremacist so knowing the enormous amount of ignorance that comes out of his mouth, I want to be as far removed from that as possible. As a white person, I think it's our duty to properly educate ourselves on racism, its effect on society and help fix the problem in any way we can. That's the least we can do. There's a lot of white people who don't even acknowledge there's a problem in the first place. By remaining ignorant about racism they're just contributing to the problem.

My dad is a white supremacist so knowing the enormous amount of ignorance that comes out of his mouth, I want to be as far removed from that as possible. As a white person, I think it's our duty to properly educate ourselves on racism, its effect on society and help fix the problem in any way we can. That's the least we can do. There's a lot of white people who don't even acknowledge there's a problem in the first place. By remaining ignorant about racism they're just contributing to the problem.
dont you listen to a lot of rap too? father must be in the house wanting to cut his ears off

Last edited:

dont you listen to a lot of rap too? father must be in the house wantng to cut his ears off
My dad doesn't know much about me. He called me the other day and asked how old I am now 
laugh.gif

My parents divorced when I was 16 so I've lived with my mom since then. I don't get the impression he really cares about me much so I keep contact to a minimum.

Back
Top Bottom