I WANT TO ENCOURAGE A MORE CONSTRUCTIVE DISCUSSION OVER RACE RELATIONS ON NT

It seems Steezy was referring to NYC being more diverse since they're people from different continents. I don't think he was dismissing the diversity of African tribes.

Zik gotta be a female, dude gets emotional in every post. Can't have a conversation without pounding his keyboard.

zik just takes the time to explain his opinions, putting in effort to back up his opinion =/= getting emotional 

It seems Steezy was referring to NYC being more diverse since they're people from different continents. I don't think he was dismissing the diversity of African tribes.

ok nevermind. but lol @ ksteezy thinking that nyc is the only city in the world where you can get all those foods

Some people get it mane, others just like to act as if they don't understand.

You right bro, Cali grows tomatoes

Cali >>>> NY

yeah bro and nyc is the only city in the world where you can experience various cultures from around the world.

nyc >> the world

edit:

also just to point out something you said. in latin america it is clear if you have black skin you are african. and the same goes for people with white skin and sometimes you do get discriminated. you really acting some way of latins. as if they can't do any wrong or act the least racist. at least that is how its coming off.

Last edited:
yeah bro and nyc is the only city in the world where you can experience various cultures from around the world.

nyc >> the world

Because that's what I said, that NYC is THE ONLY city in the world where you can experience those things

Ya really don't even try to understand what I write :rofl:

Because that's what I said, that NYC is THE ONLY city in the world where you can experience those things

Ya really don't even try to understand what I write :rofl:

but it's not.....

im not getting into it with you because you have such a one track mind bro. you can't fathom things that you have not experience. you think black = african american and that is not completely true. that is more narrow minded.

Last edited:
I never said it was.......

we already know you throw on the cape for nyc. it feels like you take too much pride in anything you are associated with. there is no telling you otherwise. it really is sad that there are people like that.

we already know you throw on the cape for nyc. it feels like you take too much pride in anything you are associated with. there is no telling you otherwise. it really is sad that there are people like that.

Here weeeeee gooooo....Ryda once again at it with his anti-NYC agenda :lol:

Lulz @ you thinking I've never set foot outside of NY

I actually publically have said there are cities I would rather live in than NYC....Seattle being my top choice.

Here weeeeee gooooo....Ryda once again at it with his anti-NYC agenda :lol:

how is it anti-nyc. i never said i didn't like nyc. find it because i never, you are putting words in my mouth.

you take different points of views as offense just because it doesn't coincide with your narrow-bias mindset. just because someone doesn't agree with you and how you see the world doesn't mean they are hating. it's called differential minds. learn that it happens. the world would be a boring place if we all thought alike.

Last edited:
how is it anti-nyc. i never said i didn't like nyc. find it because i never, you are putting words in my mouth.

you take different points of views as offense just because it doesn't coincide with your narrow-bias mindset. just because someone doesn't agree with you and how you see the world doesn't mean they are hating. it's called differential minds. learn that it happens. the world would be a boring place if we all thought alike.

Noted bro.

Ninja is black, NYC is trash, what else ya want?

Noted bro.

Ninja is black, NYC is trash, what else ya want?

damn bro. i feel bad for you sometimes. when did i see nyc was trash ?

even if you would rather live in other places, you still won't accept that there are cities in the world are richly diverse and are similar levels to nyc. and that is all im saying. stop jumping to conclusions. you sound mad immature when it comes to you hearing different opinions that don't parallel with yours

Last edited:
Ryda is a known NYC D rider tough.
I would take his words with a grain of salt.

ok, that's why ksteezy wanted to compare any african city to nyc. making redundant statements such as where in africa can i get chicken curry and pizza on the same block. as if that is even sensible. ksteezy seems be using nyc as measuring stick. like anything ksteezy is associated with, he never fails to defend it to death.

i remember reading how he was saying how nurses have wayyyyy more tougher r jobs than teachers.

Last edited:
damn bro. i feel bad for you sometimes. when did i see nyc was trash ?

even if you would rather live in other places, you still won't accept that there are cities in the world are richly diverse and are similar levels to nyc. and that is all im saying. stop jumping to conclusions. you sound mad immature when it comes to you hearing different opinions that don't parallel with yours

You putting words in my mouth tho, THATS IMMATURE....

Never said NYC was the best city
Never said NYC was the ONLY diverse city
Never said there wasn't other cities similar to NY in diversity.

I did say that NYC is the most diverse when it comes to space, meaning that I doubt there is another city in the world that can offer this type of diversity crammed within a 20 mile radius.

ok, that's why ksteezy wanted to compare any african city to nyc. making redundant statements such as where in africa can i get chicken curry and pizza on the same block. as if that is even sensible. ksteezy seems be using nyc as measuring stick. like anything ksteezy is associated with, he never fails to defend it to death.

i remember reading how he was saying how nurses have wayyyyy more tougher r jobs than teachers.

I'm not eem a nurse :rofl:

I did say that NYC is the most diverse when it comes to space, meaning that I doubt there is another city in the world that can offer this type of diversity crammed within a 20 mile radius.

alright well that's how it was coming off. glad you don't think that. there are plenty of other nters on here who have never left nyc and won't see it any other way.

you might be right because look how big nyc is compared to other mega cities. nyc has basically been the same size in space as when it started. compared to other cities that have expanded due to influx of people arriving.

Back
Top Bottom