I WANT TO ENCOURAGE A MORE CONSTRUCTIVE DISCUSSION OVER RACE RELATIONS ON NT

Nah, do you? Black can mean from your shade to you literally being Black. Stop acting like it has one and only ONE meaning in America. I had a dark Dominican friend and I told him he was Black. Did I mean he was a Black American? No.

So your response is a direct argument to your own post....you dudes are in here literally arguing with yourselves :rofl:

Man do you even read what you write?
Nah. Sounds like you're the one confused :rofl:

bro are you serious? in latin culture moreno, negro means you are still black. although you speak spanish you're heritage is still more predominately african.

Omggggggg nobody is denying thatttttttttt :x

Famb, why didn't you check Ninja for his dismissive attitude towards black West Indian people.

I haven't disrespected Latinos in here, why do I have to put up with dudes ignorance?

Last edited:

You a clown :rofl:

Legit dodging a post that may pin you up to defend your point against someone other than Ninja or Me....

Btw it was an African American who identified the two groups as separate in his book.

Last edited:
Are all Black people African?

What u want me to re-quote..da updated census or da APA?

[emoji]129300[/emoji]

[emoji]129300[/emoji]

According to your census update, black includes more than African Americans...can you read? :lol:

Yeah, and NONE of those groups are latino/Hispanics [emoji]128133[/emoji]

Just for clarification..

American Psychological Association currently says ‘African-American’ and ‘Black’ can be used interchangeably in academic writing.”

[emoji]129300[/emoji]
No, I want you to answer what you believe.

Again..do you want da census or da apa accredited stance?

Moreno in my country describes gradient in skin color...in america, black means african American.. Which according to da apa..

American Psychological Association currently says ‘African-American’ and ‘Black’ can be used interchangeably in academic writing.”

Game, set, & match.
Dog.:lol:

CategoriesNotRaces.png

So da Nigeriam can post anecdotal YouTube videos till his thumbs bleed...come 2020?

When la patria mio jumps off da boat & gotta check a box, all will be well. Da end. :pimp:

Last edited:
ksteezy doing the same routine as his boy ninjahood by posting the same thing over and over

The article where the African America Columbia professor identified black and Latino as two separate groups....the same ***** we been arguing about for 50 pages :rofl:

of course they are not the same but it doesn't mean you can't be both. that's the argument hear. damn bro you guys are too much.

everything isn't black and white there are numerous shades of grey in between. as a latin american i feel ashamed that there are people like that in the community

Last edited:
I'm confused, son posted a random article about white teachers struggling with black and latino students. :lol: Apparently, I'm supposed to get something out of it.

Keep acting stupid, you nothing more than a troll.

AN AFRICAN AMERICAN COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY PROFESSOR IDENTIFIED BLACK AND LATINO AS TWO SEPERATE GROUPS, THE SAME ***** YA BEEN ARGUING AGAINST FOR 50 + PAGES.

Yeah "an article about white people struggles" you cute bro.

of course they are not the same but it doesn't mean you can't be both. that's the argument hear. damn bro you guys are too much.

everything isn't black and white there are numerous shades of grey in between. as a latin american i feel ashamed that there are people like that in the community

"Everything isn't black and white" do you really not see the irony in this :rofl:

Dude really thought he was being deep when he posted that. The fact that many Americans are ignorant of the difference between race and ethnicity doesn't help his case.

You need to get homie fired because his ignorant self is out there posing as a Columbia University professor and getting books published.

Last edited:

Dodging what, ksteezy?
grin.gif
The article where the African America Columbia professor identified black and Latino as two separate groups....the same ***** we been arguing about for 50 pages
roll.gif
I'll give an answer. 

He identified them as different because not all Latinos are black and race and ethnicity are two different things. But someones ethnicity can be Latino and their race be black (or white) because race is not biological it is visual. There is no biological marker of race outside of skin color and other superficial features.

I don't think Lionblood has been saying all Latinos are black at all this entire time. I think what he has been saying is that their are some Latino's who are black in America because like I said race is not biological it is visual. And I think he just takes issue with Ninjahood's dismissal of that.

Last edited:
Dodging what, ksteezy?>D

The article where the African American Columbia professor identified black and Latino as two separate groups....the same ***** we been arguing about for 50 pages :rofl:

You're throwing a fit because people don't what to knowledge this difference

But you it is all wavy that yours mans Ninja can say being black = African America.

Gotcha famb

Last edited:
And the African American professor never said you can't be Black AND latino. :lol:

I posted multiple latinos who don't share you and ninjahood's ideas about race vs. ethnicity. :lol:

And I've never said you can't be both, I've repeated a Million times there are black and white and Asian Latinos, but HE IDENTIFIED THEM separately as two different ethnic groups, which is the only thing I've been debating, that in America the term black and the term Latino are OFTEN used to identify two different ethnic groups.

And the African American professor never said you can't be Black AND latino.
laugh.gif

I posted multiple latinos who don't share you and ninjahood's ideas about race vs. ethnicity.
laugh.gif
And I've never said you can't be both, I've repeated a Million times there are black and white and Asian Latinos, but HE IDENTIFIED THEM separately as two different ethnic groups, which is the only thing I've been debating, that in America the term black and the term Latino are OFTEN used to identify two different ethnic groups.
I don't think anyone is arguing with you about that.

Last edited:
You're throwing a fit because people don't what to knowledge this difference

But you it is all wavy that yours mans Ninja can say being black and being African America is the same thing.

Gotcha famb

I never consigned that all blacks are African-American, thays dumb because time and time again I've said there are Latinos of all different races SPECIALLY black....that's a fact.

But you really are acting as if identifying a black Latino, as simply Latino, while identifying an African American here in the USA as black is some crazy far fetched myth...like my dude I've gone 23 years of my life making the distinction and not a single person has felt the need to correct me and I grew up around blacks, black Latinos, whites, white Latinos....a Latino has always been a Latino, if they are dark skinned or light skinned I never felt the need to add the color label before "Latino" only on NT does this seem to be a huge issue bro.

Back
Top Bottom