I WANT TO ENCOURAGE A MORE CONSTRUCTIVE DISCUSSION OVER RACE RELATIONS ON NT

Not speaking english in your household doesn't mean you're not black.  Its millions of black people that don't speak english in their households

I have a Riley Cooper Eagles jersey and I call KSteezy Aladdin all the time
bruh 
laugh.gif

I think if this was the case the argument would have been deaded, acknowledging your physical qualities without thinking you're denying heritage and culture. Still it's 2016, I don't give a **** how ninjahood identifies himself.

I'm saying doe, plus he already told us the street vendors on Grand Concourse be calling him "Spanish boy", what other proof do people need? He already gave us some right out da puddin

Not speaking english in your household doesn't mean you're not black.  Its millions of black people that don't speak english in their households
Are the non-English speaking black people in other countries, where are you going with this generalization?

Blacks have a separate language? I'm black, I speak English, if there is another language, I want in.

In reference to Hispanics identifying as black, I try to get my girl (Puerto Rican) to admit she's black all the time and she refuses. It's not because she looks down on black culture or doesn't want to be associated with black people, it's more because she's a proud Hispanic and nobody can make her claim anything else. Hispanics often get overlooked in the racial discussion in America and they very much have the right to identify as a group and not be lumped in with "black, white, ect."

Let people identify how they feel.

Why are ya'll so worried with what he classifies himself as? If he thinks he's Indian or Mexican that's his business. Reality is majority of people don't really know exactly what they are because there's no way of telling who your ancestors were past a few generations.

It's not that difficult to tell, Jessica Alba and Adrienne Bailon found out from dna tests that they're white, did it really need to be tested?  You can just look at them and tell same with Ninjahood being black, you can tell without a test needed

In reference to Hispanics identifying as black, I try to get my girl (Puerto Rican) to admit she's black all the time and she refuses. It's not because she looks down on black culture or doesn't want to be associated with black people, it's more because she's a proud Hispanic and nobody can make her claim anything else. Hispanics often get overlooked in the racial discussion in America and they very much have the right to identify as a group and not be lumped in with "black, white, ect."

Let people identify how they feel.

You don't have to call her black , Negro or chocolatina is good enough

In da united states, black = African American. To call me black and impose ur idea about who i am undermines my entire hispanic/latino Dominican identity.

Da US census has already addressed this and have created a Hispanic/latino box for future forms.

Hennessey already broke down da endocentrism/cultural relativism and told ya about how da 1 drop Jim Crow rules stop at da shores yeeears ago.

In da united states, black = African American. To call me black and impose ur idea about who i am undermines my entire hispanic/latino Dominican identity.

Da US census has already addressed this and have created a Hispanic/latino box for future forms.

Hennessey already broke down da endocentrism/cultural relativism and told ya about how da 1 drop Jim Crow rules stop at da shores yeeears ago.

I argued with ninja one time about his race. Thinking back had me like why am I trying to tell a grown man who he is?

I don't even care, that was the worst part. Has no effect on me whatsoever.

I don't agree with dude on much but cars and women but there comes a point where you gotta be like **** it and just let dude live :lol: y'all ain't bout to change his mind period.

Oh man this thread is about to bring back some memories. Somebody please post the gif of the Foamposite being thrown :rofl:

guess da Dominican Republic, my homeland, my culture, heritage, my hispanic/latino roots my family means absolutely nothing... [emoji]128580[/emoji]

Like i said

proposednewcensusrace.png

Da US census corrects it for da next count.

So....you're on da losing side of this..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom