I will never tip at a restaraunt ever again.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by Willy Hitchero

People will dismiss this.

I wish sometimes that people could see the way the world COULD be rather than just the way it is. If employees actually paid their servers what they were worth, they wouldn't be snatching money from my wallet 3 bucks at a time.

But I'm just "cheap"... don't mind me..
so knowing that the wage system for waiters is wrong.... you take advantage of it by not tipping.
yes, you are cheap.

Who's fault is it? Waiters blame the customer when they were suckered into the business by the thoughts of generous tippers. The system is awful, getting paid $3 an hour (LOL). I would say it's for suckers but waiters know damn well they will make more than a person working at mcdonalds for $8-10 an hour. Yes, some people that have posted are cheap
laugh.gif
. There are two sides of the coin. This thread is interesting, you can see who is cheap and you can also see who got suckered into a job with a guaranteed hourly wage of less than $3.
Nobody is getting suckered into working in the service industry.  All servers know that they'll get stiffed once in a while.  It comes with the job.  Serving is def not for suckers.  I guess its different in different cities but I used to make anywhere from $30-$50 an hour as a server.  It might not be full time but I would walk with $100-$250 a night and still get a paycheck for $300-$400 every 2 weeks.

It sucks but AA are stereotyped as people who don't tip.  I'm not saying that all AA don't tip but most really don't. 

I don't even know why I bothered to post an actual response in this thread. OP only singles out those who attack or agree with him, and those who have logical counter arguments are ignored.

Plus enphan is here now and EVERYONE is going to jump towards attacking him

successful thread

I don't even know why I bothered to post an actual response in this thread. OP only singles out those who attack or agree with him, and those who have logical counter arguments are ignored.

successful thread

Originally Posted by Biggmyke

I no longer take this guy and his distorted outlook on life seriously.  
How the &%#$ is that distorted? Please elaborate.

Quoted the wrong guy... Comment was geared towards the OP (LarryDavidSwag).

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

I AM NOT WORRIED ABOUT SOME LAME WAITER REMEMBERING ME AS THE GUY WHO DIDNT GIVE HIM ANY MONEY FOR DOING HIS JOB

LOL

everyone keeps saying this like someone cares

"thats that guy who doesnt tip....dammit....his steak is up"

"here you are sir? anything else i can get you?"

LOL

that's about the extent of it.

oh, my service is gonna be slow? when is my service not slow?

LOL

dudes make it seem like not tipping is a huge sin, in reality, the worst that happens is OTHER DUDES call you cheap and servers "remember who you are and bring your food out slowly" giving you more reason to not tip them....

smart.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

righttttttttttt

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

I AM NOT WORRIED ABOUT SOME LAME WAITER REMEMBERING ME AS THE GUY WHO DIDNT GIVE HIM ANY MONEY FOR DOING HIS JOB

LOL

everyone keeps saying this like someone cares

"thats that guy who doesnt tip....dammit....his steak is up"

"here you are sir? anything else i can get you?"

LOL

that's about the extent of it.

oh, my service is gonna be slow? when is my service not slow?

LOL

dudes make it seem like not tipping is a huge sin, in reality, the worst that happens is OTHER DUDES call you cheap and servers "remember who you are and bring your food out slowly" giving you more reason to not tip them....

smart.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

righttttttttttt

This is the turning point that this thread takes over and over and over again at NT.

People aren't changing their minds about the issue. T minus 5...4....3....2... Until someone posts "Mr. Pink" and "smokin" faces thinking their hilarious.

Done with this thread.

This is the turning point that this thread takes over and over and over again at NT.

People aren't changing their minds about the issue. T minus 5...4....3....2... Until someone posts "Mr. Pink" and "smokin" faces thinking their hilarious.

Done with this thread.

Originally Posted by J Capo

For the dudes that dont believe in Tipping at restaurants...do y'all keep that up everywhere? ie. Bars, Clubs
Nope because at the bar I will get preferential treatment and can cut in line to get my drink as I have done many times before. Tips benefit you and the person who provides service at those establishments whereas the tip just benefits the restaurants employees.

Originally Posted by Biggmyke

I no longer take this guy and his distorted outlook on life seriously.  
How the &%#$ is that distorted? Please elaborate.

Quoted the wrong guy... Comment was geared towards the OP (LarryDavidSwag).

Originally Posted by J Capo

For the dudes that dont believe in Tipping at restaurants...do y'all keep that up everywhere? ie. Bars, Clubs
Nope because at the bar I will get preferential treatment and can cut in line to get my drink as I have done many times before. Tips benefit you and the person who provides service at those establishments whereas the tip just benefits the restaurants employees.

Originally Posted by peter80warrick

My wife and I together make over 6 figures a year and I hate tipping. I can go get the stuff myself or my water cup takes forever to re-fill.

Soda machines @ Burger King, pally.

Yeah I am not big on spots that add tips automatically. But it is what it is... you're out, and having fun so I don't stress about little things like that to ruin your night.

I tip around 20% on a regular. Every time I eat out, I talk to the waiter/waitress by their name tag. So if they pass by I can call out their name instead of saying excuse me. I tend to get better service by doing that.

Originally Posted by peter80warrick

My wife and I together make over 6 figures a year and I hate tipping. I can go get the stuff myself or my water cup takes forever to re-fill.

Soda machines @ Burger King, pally.

Yeah I am not big on spots that add tips automatically. But it is what it is... you're out, and having fun so I don't stress about little things like that to ruin your night.

I tip around 20% on a regular. Every time I eat out, I talk to the waiter/waitress by their name tag. So if they pass by I can call out their name instead of saying excuse me. I tend to get better service by doing that.

Again, it's not just the servers you're not tipping, It's everyone in the whole #$#@%#@ place basically.

Originally Posted by Kookcle

OP next time you plan eat out just let [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Methodman[/color] know so we can start a donation thread for you

laugh.gif

Word; yal some stingy dudes; then again hes from Gary so it may explain a lot

Originally Posted by Kookcle

OP next time you plan eat out just let [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Methodman[/color] know so we can start a donation thread for you

laugh.gif

Word; yal some stingy dudes; then again hes from Gary so it may explain a lot

Again, it's not just the servers you're not tipping, It's everyone in the whole #$#@%#@ place basically.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

successful thread

The ignorant tend to ignore logic so the ignorant stay ignorant.  That's the way I see it.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

successful thread

The ignorant tend to ignore logic so the ignorant stay ignorant.  That's the way I see it.

Back
Top Bottom