I will never tip at a restaraunt ever again.

Originally Posted by peter80warrick

My wife and I together make over 6 figures a year and I hate tipping. I can go get the stuff myself or my water cup takes forever to re-fill.

That's part of going to a sit-down restaurant though. if you don't like it, don't go.
6 figures? You have no reason to complain

My wife and I together make over 6 figures a year and I hate tipping. I can go get the stuff myself or my water cup takes forever to re-fill.

That's part of going to a sit-down restaurant though. if you don't like it, don't go.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I don't even know why I bothered to post an actual response in this thread. OP only singles out those who attack or agree with him, and those who have logical counter arguments are ignored.

Plus enphan is here now and EVERYONE is going to jump towards attacking him

succes
Bro it's at least 7 pages of responses. How would I best go about answering 140+ posts that have arisen in the last 45 minutes with a post limit of 50?

Never mind...

I'm listening to YOU now. Go ahead..

laugh.gif

Word; yal some stingy dudes; then again hes from Gary so it may explain a lot
Right, because you got to pick where you would be born, to whom, and how much money you would inherit upon arriving there. Shut yo weak !!@ up. The reality of the matter is that while you make fun of Gary out of convenience, why not make fun of Japan? Or Haiti? Or all of Africa. Or is plight only hilarious when it's your fellow Americans? Now go stand in the corner with yo stupid !!@..

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I don't even know why I bothered to post an actual response in this thread. OP only singles out those who attack or agree with him, and those who have logical counter arguments are ignored.

Plus enphan is here now and EVERYONE is going to jump towards attacking him

succes
Bro it's at least 7 pages of responses. How would I best go about answering 140+ posts that have arisen in the last 45 minutes with a post limit of 50?

Never mind...

I'm listening to YOU now. Go ahead..

laugh.gif

Word; yal some stingy dudes; then again hes from Gary so it may explain a lot
Right, because you got to pick where you would be born, to whom, and how much money you would inherit upon arriving there. Shut yo weak !!@ up. The reality of the matter is that while you make fun of Gary out of convenience, why not make fun of Japan? Or Haiti? Or all of Africa. Or is plight only hilarious when it's your fellow Americans? Now go stand in the corner with yo stupid !!@..

I'm surprised, you being unemployed and all trying to get a job as a waiter, that you're on such a high horse. Bus some tables for a week and not get tipped anything, and I'm sure you'll retract this whole post.

Originally Posted by GRyPR33

That's part of going to a sit-down restaurant though, if you don't like it, don't go.
6 figures though? You have no reason to complain
laugh.gif
 is this dude serious?  I think OP might really be Peter Warrick, in that case I can understand not tipping 

I'm surprised, you being unemployed and all trying to get a job as a waiter, that you're on such a high horse. Bus some tables for a week and not get tipped anything, and I'm sure you'll retract this whole post.

That's part of going to a sit-down restaurant though, if you don't like it, don't go.
6 figures though? You have no reason to complain
laugh.gif
 is this dude serious?  I think OP might really be Peter Warrick, in that case I can understand not tipping 

Originally Posted by djuzi05

Wait, OP's unemployed?     
sick.gif

I guess money can't buy class
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

I AM NOT WORRIED ABOUT SOME LAME WAITER REMEMBERING ME AS THE GUY WHO DIDNT GIVE HIM ANY MONEY FOR DOING HIS JOB

LOL

everyone keeps saying this like someone cares

"thats that guy who doesnt tip....dammit....his steak is up"

"here you are sir? anything else i can get you?"

LOL

that's about the extent of it.

oh, my service is gonna be slow? when is my service not slow?

LOL

dudes make it seem like not tipping is a huge sin, in reality, the worst that happens is OTHER DUDES call you cheap and servers "remember who you are and bring your food out slowly" giving you more reason to not tip them....

smart.
Word. I only tip the people who do the real work, like the chief and buss boys. Waitresses and waiters ain't doing no real work by walking 2 yards to fetch a tray.  

I guess money can't buy class
indifferent.gif

I AM NOT WORRIED ABOUT SOME LAME WAITER REMEMBERING ME AS THE GUY WHO DIDNT GIVE HIM ANY MONEY FOR DOING HIS JOB

LOL

LOL

LOL

dudes make it seem like not tipping is a huge sin, in reality, the worst that happens is OTHER DUDES call you cheap and servers "remember who you are and bring your food out slowly" giving you more reason to not tip them....

smart.
Word. I only tip the people who do the real work, like the chief and buss boys. Waitresses and waiters ain't doing no real work by walking 2 yards to fetch a tray.  

Wait, OP's unemployed?     
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

LOL

LOL

LOL

smart.

Now this guy?  Go ahead, and keep tipping the restaurant's chiefs and buss boys.  You're right, they ain't doing no real work by fetching a tray.

You can't be serious.

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

LOL

LOL

LOL

smart.

Now this guy?  Go ahead, and keep tipping the restaurant's chiefs and buss boys.  You're right, they ain't doing no real work by fetching a tray.

You can't be serious.

And good luck getting a drink if you're not tipping bartenders either

How are some of yall goin to justify tipping even when the service is just flat out terrible?

And good luck getting a drink if you're not tipping bartenders either

Wait...
laugh.gif

I didn't read the whole thread, but OP is trying to get a job as a waiter too???? 
roll.gif

bottom line, we got some cheap fools on this site.  If the service is bad...no tip.  If you get good service, I don't see the problem. 

*Another topic for another day....but what do yall think about tipping the mailman or the sanitation guys who get the trash/recycling?  Around X-mas time, I usually get an envelope from them asking for tips....THAT, I don't do. 

How are some of yall goin to justify tipping even when the service is just flat out terrible?

Back
Top Bottom