I will never tip at a restaraunt ever again.

Servers make 2.33 an hour, and they dont even get that 2.33 depending on how much tips they make. I could work 40 hours at 2.33 an hour and only make 2 dollars on my paycheck, because the more tips you make the less hourly wage you recieve.

The ONLY way these kids make money is tips.

So OP, if you want to be that cheap @## guy, believe me these establishments will remember that you don't tip and you will recieve terrible service.

You look and speak so much better than those other colored boys that come in here... but... I still don't trust that you're gonna tip MORE THAN 3 BUCKS. "

OP, you have got to be kidding me. 
alien.gif

You look and speak so much better than those other colored boys that come in here... but... I still don't trust that you're gonna tip MORE THAN 3 BUCKS. "

OP, you have got to be kidding me. 
alien.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by Willy Hitchero

Originally Posted by jordanhendrix

Also in Europe if you try to tip they wont take it. But the waiters are paid differently and that is reflected in the food prices.

People will dismiss this.

I wish sometimes that people could see the way the world COULD be rather than just the way it is. If employees actually paid their servers what they were worth, they wouldn't be snatching money from my wallet 3 bucks at a time.

But I'm just "cheap"... don't mind me..
so knowing that the wage system for waiters is wrong.... you take advantage of it by not tipping.
yes, you are cheap.

Who's fault is it? Waiters blame the customer when they were suckered into the business by the thoughts of generous tippers. The system is awful, getting paid $3 an hour (LOL). I would say it's for suckers but waiters know damn well they will make more than a person working at mcdonalds for $8-10 an hour. Yes, some people that have posted are cheap
laugh.gif
. There are two sides of the coin. This thread is interesting, you can see who is cheap and you can also see who got suckered into a job with a guaranteed hourly wage of less than $3.

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

$2.82 though
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
....come on man that's practically nothing

On a sidenote: Those kid cuisines were my go to meals when I was little

$2.82 IS nothing.

What people also have to consider is the other staff in a restaurant's front-of-house.  Hosts/Hostesses, bartenders, waiters, busboys, etc. are all included in tips.  Tips go to the PEOPLE who provide you with a SERVICE you choose not to provide for yourself.

$2.82 though
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

$2.82 IS nothing.

What people also have to consider is the other staff in a restaurant's front-of-house.  Hosts/Hostesses, bartenders, waiters, busboys, etc. are all included in tips.  Tips go to the PEOPLE who provide you with a SERVICE you choose not to provide for yourself.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by Willy Hitchero

Originally Posted by jordanhendrix

Also in Europe if you try to tip they wont take it. But the waiters are paid differently and that is reflected in the food prices.

People will dismiss this.

I wish sometimes that people could see the way the world COULD be rather than just the way it is. If employees actually paid their servers what they were worth, they wouldn't be snatching money from my wallet 3 bucks at a time.

But I'm just "cheap"... don't mind me..
so knowing that the wage system for waiters is wrong.... you take advantage of it by not tipping.
yes, you are cheap.

Who's fault is it? Waiters blame the customer when they were suckered into the business by the thoughts of generous tippers. The system is awful, getting paid $3 an hour (LOL). I would say it's for suckers but waiters know damn well they will make more than a person working at mcdonalds for $8-10 an hour. Yes, some people that have posted are cheap
laugh.gif
. There are two sides of the coin. This thread is interesting, you can see who is cheap and you can also see who got suckered into a job with a guaranteed hourly wage of less than $3.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by Club29

i dont tip & wont tip unless i know the server FOHWTBS you wk here do your job i wish bww would add a tip to my bill id go ham call me cheap/broke/whatever i aitn tippin $%^&*()

thats because you're a cheap bastard though.

cheap yea whatever you say club... a bastard tho nah
laugh.gif

honestly tho my bill for 2 people is $33 bucks ive been here 25 minutes A THE MOST & ive seen you three times...order/food/bill
but you deserve a tip ...once again FOHWTBS you dont like your job....that sounds like a personal problem
meh, wasnt really trying to insult you

i always felt that 'cheap bastard' was the ideal name to use

You took it in good stride though, i respect that

Plus, these kids also tip out on the tips they make, So if they make say 100 dollars in a shift, they really only walk with 80 or so, because they have to tip out a busser, bartender, food runner, etc.

OP.......TIP or stay at home!

Originally Posted by 9thWonder23kid

Servers make 2.33 an hour, and they dont even get that 2.33 depending on how much tips they make. I could work 40 hours at 2.33 an hour and only make 2 dollars on my paycheck, because the more tips you make the less hourly wage you recieve.

So OP, if you want to be that cheap @## guy, believe me these establishments will remember that you don't tip and you will recieve terrible service.

+1

And don't even play the "get a different job" card.  People wanna act like everyone's qualified for any job out there, especially in times where the job market is slim.

Originally Posted by 9thWonder23kid

+1

And don't even play the "get a different job" card.  People wanna act like everyone's qualified for any job out there, especially in times where the job market is slim.

Plus, these kids also tip out on the tips they make, So if they make say 100 dollars in a shift, they really only walk with 80 or so, because they have to tip out a busser, bartender, food runner, etc.

OP.......TIP or stay at home!

Originally Posted by Club29

i dont tip & wont tip unless i know the server FOHWTBS you wk here do your job i wish bww would add a tip to my bill id go ham call me cheap/broke/whatever i aitn tippin $%^&*()

thats because you're a cheap bastard though.

cheap yea whatever you say club... a bastard tho nah
laugh.gif

honestly tho my bill for 2 people is $33 bucks ive been here 25 minutes A THE MOST & ive seen you three times...order/food/bill
but you deserve a tip ...once again FOHWTBS you dont like your job....that sounds like a personal problem
meh, wasnt really trying to insult you

i always felt that 'cheap bastard' was the ideal name to use

You took it in good stride though, i respect that

so servers get tips but mcdonalds workers dont?

servers get tips and teachers don't?

servers get tips and firemen who save lives dont?

servers get tips and doctors dont?

servers get tips and grocery baggers dont?

oh, because they agreed to labor for 3 dollars an hour, which is illegal?

oh.

oh, its understood that this 10 dollar plate thats listed in your menu for 10 dollars is really 11.50 with that good 15 percent on it?

oh, so i should just look at prices in a resturaunt as 15 percent cheaper than they really are, huh?

oh, and i give 15 percent off top. thats the contract i sign. if the @*#@* brings my food out cold 30 mins late, i have to give her 15 percent or im cheap, huh?

how about this, you not worry about what the next man is giving the girl who walks his plates out to his table

cause i dont really care if you give 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 nor 30 percent

it seems like dudes are just really proud of the percent they tip people and are also the only ones concerned, besides the waiters, of course, with what the next man is or isnt tipping

why yall so geeked to say the percentage you tip?

to show you 'got it"?

you "not cheap"?

FOH

OH YOU WORKED A 4 HOUR SHIFT AND MADE 100 DOLLARS IN CASH AND YOU HAD TO GIVE 20 TO THE BUSBOYS WHO ACTUALLY DO WORK AND THE HOST WHO GIVES YOU CUSTOMERS?

OH, THE HUMANITY OF IT ALL, TO MAKE 20 DOLLARS AN HOUR IN CASH

OH NO

HOW CAN THESE PEOPLE BE EXPECTED TO SURVIVE?!?!?!?

like ironman said, mcdonalds workers prolly make half of what the average server makes, and works twice as long...

so servers get tips but mcdonalds workers dont?

servers get tips and teachers don't?

servers get tips and firemen who save lives dont?

servers get tips and doctors dont?

servers get tips and grocery baggers dont?

oh, because they agreed to labor for 3 dollars an hour, which is illegal?

oh.

oh, its understood that this 10 dollar plate thats listed in your menu for 10 dollars is really 11.50 with that good 15 percent on it?

oh, so i should just look at prices in a resturaunt as 15 percent cheaper than they really are, huh?

oh, and i give 15 percent off top. thats the contract i sign. if the @*#@* brings my food out cold 30 mins late, i have to give her 15 percent or im cheap, huh?

how about this, you not worry about what the next man is giving the girl who walks his plates out to his table

cause i dont really care if you give 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 nor 30 percent

it seems like dudes are just really proud of the percent they tip people and are also the only ones concerned, besides the waiters, of course, with what the next man is or isnt tipping

why yall so geeked to say the percentage you tip?

to show you 'got it"?

you "not cheap"?

FOH

OH YOU WORKED A 4 HOUR SHIFT AND MADE 100 DOLLARS IN CASH AND YOU HAD TO GIVE 20 TO THE BUSBOYS WHO ACTUALLY DO WORK AND THE HOST WHO GIVES YOU CUSTOMERS?

OH, THE HUMANITY OF IT ALL, TO MAKE 20 DOLLARS AN HOUR IN CASH

OH NO

HOW CAN THESE PEOPLE BE EXPECTED TO SURVIVE?!?!?!?

like ironman said, mcdonalds workers prolly make half of what the average server makes, and works twice as long...

OP next time you plan eat out just let [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Methodman[/color] know so we can start a donation thread for you

OP next time you plan eat out just let [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Methodman[/color] know so we can start a donation thread for you

Originally Posted by PTone

$2.82 though
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

$2.82 IS nothing.

Exactly so OP I guess you could just forget all about this thread then http://niketalk.com/topic/293303
Wing Stop>>>
A little ironic how you were siding with them but had a bad experience

Originally Posted by PTone

$2.82 though
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

$2.82 IS nothing.

Exactly so OP I guess you could just forget all about this thread then http://niketalk.com/topic/293303
Wing Stop>>>
A little ironic how you were siding with them but had a bad experience

Back
Top Bottom