If asked to join the Freemasons....would you join?

Being from a rural town it was always dope to me how there were things like 5 percent nation in the streets in nyc and kids had access to knowledge like that.

I’ve been asked before and declined each time. I can’t count how many times someone has asked if I was Muslim, military, or a mason and giving the same basic explanation after I say never would I ever be a mason, “I’m not trying to get personal, but I see how you carry yourself.”

Foh. Why can’t a black man love the hood and history.. why can’t we be in sweatsuits one weekend and tailored suits the next.. why can’t we do things on our terms, but also know how to move when surrounded by them? Why does that strange even to people that look like us and live amongst us?

the, “carry secrets to the grave,” thing doesn’t seem right to me, especially after having conversations with masons and basically teaching them higher level degrees thanks to my own research and the book, “the secret teachings for all ages.”

I’ve been asked before and declined each time. I can’t count how many times someone has asked if I was Muslim, military, or a mason and giving the same basic explanation after I say never would I ever be a mason, “I’m not trying to get personal, but I see how you carry yourself.”

Foh. Why can’t a black man love the hood and history.. why can’t we be in sweatsuits one weekend and tailored suits the next.. why can’t we do things on our terms, but also know how to move when surrounded by them? Why does that strange even to people that look like us and live amongst us?

the, “carry secrets to the grave,” thing doesn’t seem right to me, especially after having conversations with masons and basically teaching them higher level degrees thanks to my own research and the book, “the secret teachings for all ages.”
I hate how there has to be an excuse as to why you carry yourself well. Why can't a man aspire to be greater without being trained to do so?

How about Lebron’s Boule tattoo?
F68D858A-EB0E-4860-99BA-A6C962BA5583.png

What is your take on it DC?

Man, something is going on I feel. What it is, who it serves, I am not sure.

But I wonder how much control people are really allowed to have over their own decision making once they reach a certain level.

Can someone like LeBron reject the invitation? What happens if he says, "Nah, I'm not trying to join."

But I wonder how much control people are really allowed to have over their own decision making once they reach a certain level.

Can someone like LeBron reject the invitation? What happens if he says, "Nah, I'm not trying to join."

I’ve been waiting to have a bit of this conversation on NT. I know you gotta be careful what you say when discussing this topic though...

You’re right though, there is DEFINITELY something going on.

Just like with any organization based upon secrecy, you just know that they are gonna owe somebody...something.

Unless I have to do something homosexual or immoral during the initiation process I don't have a problem joining an all black secret society

Last edited:
I figured out the simplest way to describe what I think is truly going on. I could be wrong of course but to me I believe it’s a giant pyramid scheme.

Man I gotta go back and Listen to Extiction Level event. I remember o owned When disaster strikes on tape back in the day. Great album I think I got it at a store called Tapeworld at the mall in 97.

Got recruited by the NY Scottish rite... i was gonna check it out at the beginning of the year but Bovid put a halt to that......
How you get recruited?

Freemasonry is structured to build morality through a system of allegory. That’s the simplest way I can put what it was originally meant to be. Some still believe it to be that in the blue lodge. As far as the rite goes, that’s when you get into dark masonry. **** happening right this very moment that pike laid out in morals and dogma.

I joined a fraternity in college and when we attended the formal regional initiation, it's NOTHING like what's represented at parties and such. The ritual ceremony was basically like a Greek mythology course. Some of the stuff that we were asked to repeat definitely didn't sit well with me and I didn't repeat certain things. I'm no longer affiliated at all tho and kinda wish I saved my money and never joined. So much division and politics. Crazy how important that stuff was to us back then.

Regarding society in general, I think there's a lot of brainwashing going on and we're encouraged to value/worship the wrong things (money/celebrities/overworking ourselves), and it leads to a lot of separation and lack of morals.

I joined a fraternity in college and when we attended the formal regional initiation, it's NOTHING like what's represented at parties and such. The ritual ceremony was basically like a Greek mythology course. Some of the stuff that we were asked to repeat definitely didn't sit well with me and I didn't repeat certain things. I'm no longer affiliated at all tho and kinda wish I saved my money and never joined. So much division and politics. Crazy how important that stuff was to us back then.

Regarding society in general, I think there's a lot of brainwashing going on and we're encouraged to value/worship the wrong things (money/celebrities/overworking ourselves), and it leads to a lot of separation and lack of morals.

There is absolutely a lot of brainwashing in society. Hit the nail on the head.

Back
Top Bottom