If asked to join the Freemasons....would you join?

That was an interesting read, and I am shocked that Busta decided to do something like this. I do not agree with much of what he is saying, but beneath his message, there are some truths.

Why do you say you are shocked he went with it? You mean calling out the blatant worshipping of the Darkness?

We've got to be careful as to what we call dark, especially when it is viewed through the abrahamic lens.

You are correct. My fault.

But when he is speaking out against the Satanic RItuals that people in the entertainment business take part in, what is he referring to? (In your view)

But when he is speaking out against the Satanic RItuals that people in the entertainment business take part in, what is he referring to? (In your view)
We know what he is referring to. There are indeed offerings, rituals and sacrifices being made all of the time, simply to maintain power in this realm. One has to look at the deeper meaning behind all of these actions, instead of those esoteric in nature. The only real problem is, Black people have been going to a gunfight with sticks and stones. Reclaiming our ancestral traditions would eliminate all of the nonsense in a quick minute. However, if viewed through the abrahamic lens, our power is thought of to be evil. So what happens? It gets filtered down through those abrahamic beliefs, instead of having a fire of its own.

Lol not tryna be apart of no devil's that tried to write the black man into history as the Devil while the stuff they do worse than what the actual Devil would ever do.

Nah, not into the boys club thing. My unc is apart of one based off out of the STL and all they talk about is investments, women, and other gossip.

I personally think it’s all a ruse. Like it does happen, but it’s not for reasons people think.

DO you mind explaining what you think it is? The motive/Purpose of tricking folks into thinking it IS something?

I come in peace.

I guess I would say that my thought process is that by them doing these rituals and looking like they are making sacrifices, worshipping a dark force, etc, create an illusion to the people that follow it that there are dark forces beyond what we can see, keeps people in fear.

My friend put me onto quite a few conspiracy videos and I went down that rabbit hole. It got really freaky to be honest. Really had me questioning if all of the music and entertainment I grew up on was “evil” per say.

Of course I don’t have the answers, but for my own sanity and peace of mind, I decided that I believe it’s all bulls***

Back
Top Bottom