If asked to join the Freemasons....would you join?

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]JWGL #934[/color]

nerd.gif
jay-z-illuminat-all-seeing-eye.jpg

Eye see you.

Originally Posted by MrBrown

Saw a booth at LA County fair

was about to approach but got distracted
Here we have substance to the rumor that the masons run child abuse rings. The reason for their doing so, apart from the sheer unbridled exercise of all things evil, is for control. If they can implicate somebody in child abuse and pedophilia, they will have ammunition with which to blackmail that person for the rest of their lives. If this person is powerful or in a position of authority, it provides perfect leverage for the Masonic organization to operate on society
[font='Trebuchet MS', Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font='Trebuchet MS', Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Well there you have it
[/font]

[/font]

[font='Trebuchet MS', Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Makes sense why they were at the fair, where most attendees are children.[/font]

[/font]

pimp.gif
 I discovered a cool link
[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

Originally Posted by MrBrown

Saw a booth at LA County fair

was about to approach but got distracted
Here we have substance to the rumor that the masons run child abuse rings. The reason for their doing so, apart from the sheer unbridled exercise of all things evil, is for control. If they can implicate somebody in child abuse and pedophilia, they will have ammunition with which to blackmail that person for the rest of their lives. If this person is powerful or in a position of authority, it provides perfect leverage for the Masonic organization to operate on society
[/font]

[font='Trebuchet MS', Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Well there you have it
[/font]

[/font]

[font='Trebuchet MS', Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Makes sense why they were at the fair, where most attendees are children.[/font]

[/font]

pimp.gif
 I discovered a cool link
[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

hes just a normal guy in a normal house. nothing special. hes not rich, hes not poor.. now i dont know the rules cuz he dont tell me. but apparently he meets with them a couple times a month, makes dontations too the lodge they support, and he has to pass a test he has to study for..i think most people got it miskinscrewed i guess he would be considered a "noob" in the mason world..but after this test he takes he should be higher in rank. im not sure

hes just a normal guy in a normal house. nothing special. hes not rich, hes not poor.. now i dont know the rules cuz he dont tell me. but apparently he meets with them a couple times a month, makes dontations too the lodge they support, and he has to pass a test he has to study for..i think most people got it miskinscrewed i guess he would be considered a "noob" in the mason world..but after this test he takes he should be higher in rank. im not sure

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

False. All Freemasons are is power hungry people trying their best to construe themselves a legacy that they cannot obtain openly. 
Whatever they do behind the scenes is irrelevant IMO. They feed off sensationalizism from vulnerable minds. 

Agreed to an extent, you should see how excited they get when there's more than one of them and some asks a question based on their myth.  They play into it heavily and act like they're getting over on that person.
Originally Posted by mackmittenzz

Cc7XZ.gif

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

False. All Freemasons are is power hungry people trying their best to construe themselves a legacy that they cannot obtain openly. 
Whatever they do behind the scenes is irrelevant IMO. They feed off sensationalizism from vulnerable minds. 

Agreed to an extent, you should see how excited they get when there's more than one of them and some asks a question based on their myth.  They play into it heavily and act like they're getting over on that person.
Originally Posted by mackmittenzz

Cc7XZ.gif

Back
Top Bottom