If you did BlackFriday or CyberMonday shopping, CHECK YOUR BANK STATEMENTS

Just got hit for $500 in multiple transactions. it was from a company overseas called "Magsforeveryone.com" and one from a yoga store in Hong Kong. all the transactions were $100 and one for $60 and so on. I've filed claims with my bank so I am getting refunded. I told a bunch of my friends about my account activity and they were getting hit also.. 
Lol I don't get how hard it is. Check your bank account, if any fraudulent chargers. Report it, none? Move on. People asking questions like where I shopped had any effect on their own account. For the sake of you guys. I shopped at "sears.com" and at the gap store. Did I use a public ATM? No. All the charges were from overseas. My bank told me they probably were using a number generator and waited for Black Friday weekend hoping i wouldn't catch it.

Last edited:
Where were you shopping for this to happen? Were you using ATMs in public places?

People make a thread with information except what outlets they purchased from and then don't respond. WTH? That's something that should be in the initial post.

got kinda worried for a second, because the only thing I bought online were two magazine subscriptions online for GQ and ESPN, but then I realized I paid with PayPal so I should be ok.

Back
Top Bottom