If you were playing in the NBA, would you rather have your own signature shoe or play in PEs?

ITS A TOSS UP!!!!!!!!

i would love to have my own shoe with my name on it and have kids wearing them

and camping out at shoe stores to get them, now that would be cool.................................................

then again

i would love a player exclusive jordan  made for me everytime new jordans came out

not to metion the retro's that would be made in exclusive colorways 

just look at all of the ray allen , chris paul's , melo , joe johnson and so on.................

HERE IS JUST A SAMPLE OF SOME SWEET PE'S 

THESE ARE  23'S

RAY ALLEN PE  23'S

jordan23PEgreenwhite01.jpg

MELO PE  23'S

jordan23meloblackblueyellow01.jpg

jordan23melowhiteblue01.jpg

CHRIS PAUL PE 23'S

jordan23chrispaulpe01.jpg

jordan23chrispaulblackyellow01.jpg

JOE JOHNSON  PE  23'S

jordan23joejohnsonredwhite01.jpg

jordan23navybluewhitered01.jpg

jordan23joejohnsonblackred01.jpg

jordan23allstargreybluewhite01.jpg

HERE IS SOME 2'S AND 8'S PE'S FROM RANDOM PLAYERS
jordan2rayallenPEgreenwhite01.jpg

nikeairqrichardclippers01.jpg

nikejordaniiripwhite01.jpg

nike-air-jordan-2-markis-jordan-01.jpg

nikeairjordan2joshhowardpehome01.jpg

jordan2rip01.jpg

nikeairjordan2fjdjawaype01.jpg

nikeairjordan2melohome01.jpg

nikeairjordan2qrichhome01.jpg

jordan2qrich01.jpg

jordan2jj01.jpg

air-jordan-2-ray-allen-black-green-01.jpg

nikeairjordan8jjprhome01.jpg

jordan8jaredjeffery01.jpg

jordan8nook01.jpg

nikeairjordanviiijeroldwallacepe01.jpg

jordan8richardson01.jpg

air_jordan_ray_allen_01.jpg

jordan8qrichclippers01.jpg

air-jordan-8-ray-allen-white-green-01.jpg

jordanviiits2orangewhitepe01.jpg

nikeairfredjonesviiiawaype01.jpg

jordan8ej01.jpg

jordan8jho01.jpg

jordan8simmons01.jpg

jordan8bibby01.jpg

jordan8andersonloyal01.jpg

NOW THESE ARE JORDAN 2'S AND 8'S WHICH IS NOT HIGH ON MOST PEOPLE'S BEST LIST

JUST THINK ABOUT HAVING PE'S IN  HOT SHOES LIKE  3'S 5'S 6'S 7'S 11'S 12'S 13'S  THE BEST NUMBERED JORDANS

ITS STILL REALLY HARD FOR ME TO DECIDE BECAUSE I LOVE JORDAN SHOES SO MUCH

AND THE CHANCE OF HAVING MY OWN NUMBERED COLORWAYS WOULD BE INSANE BUT

THE THOUGHT OF LITTLE KIDS WEARING MY VERY OWN SIGNATURE SHOES

MAKES ME FEEL ALL FILLED WITH BUTTERFLIES  SO LIKE I SAID WHEN I STARTED

ITS A TOSS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!..........................................................................................................PEACE23

ITS A TOSS UP!!!!!!!!

i would love to have my own shoe with my name on it and have kids wearing them

and camping out at shoe stores to get them, now that would be cool.................................................

then again

i would love a player exclusive jordan  made for me everytime new jordans came out

not to metion the retro's that would be made in exclusive colorways 

just look at all of the ray allen , chris paul's , melo , joe johnson and so on.................

HERE IS JUST A SAMPLE OF SOME SWEET PE'S 

THESE ARE  23'S

RAY ALLEN PE  23'S

jordan23PEgreenwhite01.jpg

MELO PE  23'S

jordan23meloblackblueyellow01.jpg

jordan23melowhiteblue01.jpg

CHRIS PAUL PE 23'S

jordan23chrispaulpe01.jpg

jordan23chrispaulblackyellow01.jpg

JOE JOHNSON  PE  23'S

jordan23joejohnsonredwhite01.jpg

jordan23navybluewhitered01.jpg

jordan23joejohnsonblackred01.jpg

jordan23allstargreybluewhite01.jpg

HERE IS SOME 2'S AND 8'S PE'S FROM RANDOM PLAYERS
jordan2rayallenPEgreenwhite01.jpg

nikeairqrichardclippers01.jpg

nikejordaniiripwhite01.jpg

nike-air-jordan-2-markis-jordan-01.jpg

nikeairjordan2joshhowardpehome01.jpg

jordan2rip01.jpg

nikeairjordan2fjdjawaype01.jpg

nikeairjordan2melohome01.jpg

nikeairjordan2qrichhome01.jpg

jordan2qrich01.jpg

jordan2jj01.jpg

air-jordan-2-ray-allen-black-green-01.jpg

nikeairjordan8jjprhome01.jpg

jordan8jaredjeffery01.jpg

jordan8nook01.jpg

nikeairjordanviiijeroldwallacepe01.jpg

jordan8richardson01.jpg

air_jordan_ray_allen_01.jpg

jordan8qrichclippers01.jpg

air-jordan-8-ray-allen-white-green-01.jpg

jordanviiits2orangewhitepe01.jpg

nikeairfredjonesviiiawaype01.jpg

jordan8ej01.jpg

jordan8jho01.jpg

jordan8simmons01.jpg

jordan8bibby01.jpg

jordan8andersonloyal01.jpg

NOW THESE ARE JORDAN 2'S AND 8'S WHICH IS NOT HIGH ON MOST PEOPLE'S BEST LIST

JUST THINK ABOUT HAVING PE'S IN  HOT SHOES LIKE  3'S 5'S 6'S 7'S 11'S 12'S 13'S  THE BEST NUMBERED JORDANS

ITS STILL REALLY HARD FOR ME TO DECIDE BECAUSE I LOVE JORDAN SHOES SO MUCH

AND THE CHANCE OF HAVING MY OWN NUMBERED COLORWAYS WOULD BE INSANE BUT

THE THOUGHT OF LITTLE KIDS WEARING MY VERY OWN SIGNATURE SHOES

MAKES ME FEEL ALL FILLED WITH BUTTERFLIES  SO LIKE I SAID WHEN I STARTED

ITS A TOSS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!..........................................................................................................PEACE23

I think having your own shoe with your name on it can't compare to having PE's, especially if people were crazy about your own personalized shoe...having PE's would also be great, however I don't think i'd turn down having my own shoe...

I think having your own shoe with your name on it can't compare to having PE's, especially if people were crazy about your own personalized shoe...having PE's would also be great, however I don't think i'd turn down having my own shoe...

Originally Posted by murkdaddy

but a lot of these pe's have the players name or nickname on them that would be the way i think i would go. But my own sig would be nice then you could have your own sig and pe's as well.

Originally Posted by murkdaddy

but a lot of these pe's have the players name or nickname on them that would be the way i think i would go. But my own sig would be nice then you could have your own sig and pe's as well.

I'd prefer my own sig shoe, but ONLY if I had a major hand in coming up with the design concepts. I wouldn't want to just slap my name on someone else's concept of a "good design", especially with the current designers at Nike/JB. I'd also still occasionally wear PEs of my favorite classics, especially if I could come up with the color blocking.

I'd prefer my own sig shoe, but ONLY if I had a major hand in coming up with the design concepts. I wouldn't want to just slap my name on someone else's concept of a "good design", especially with the current designers at Nike/JB. I'd also still occasionally wear PEs of my favorite classics, especially if I could come up with the color blocking.

Let's stick to Jordan Brand for a minute. 

If it's retro's and PE's, you're pretty much living in the shadow.  You're wearing a shoe that has already been "established".  You're also being told what to wear.  I'm sure most of these guys don't want to wear what they're given, but it's a business and there's no privilege, unless you're Michael Jordan

If it's a signature shoe, you're bold enough to create from your own style and taste and there's people who follow and buy into it and there's some that don't.  If they're an instant sellout then you'd feel good about your design input.  It's also a gamble on what kind of designer Jordan team assigns you with.  Most of the stuff are Melo and CP3 designed by new grads and rookies- nothing like an Eric Avar, Ken Link, Jason Petrie or Tinker Hatfield. 

It's a toss up, and it varies between people and their personalities. 

Back
Top Bottom