iPhone 4 vs. Evo 4G: Battle of 720p!

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

I like variety, so you know what i'm going with. I'm not going to rain on the iphones parade, i know the feeling of getting something brand new.

But i'll be waiting until christmas, motorola has got something lined up with a 2GB processor, 5mp front-facing cam/8mp in the back, 4.3"AMOLED display, 32gb microSD, etc...pure flames.

This might be my new christmas tradition, grabbing the latest Android for the new year.
until HTC drops something better 1 month later.
True, but what can you do. You gotta take a bite somewhere.

Cell phones are the new sneakers when it comes to making a quick flip. When the new model drops, sell yours on Craigslist and pay the difference for the new joint.

You can basically give yourself and early upgrade without going through the carrier if you know what your doing.  As long as your model isn't too old or beat up you can always get a fair amount for it.

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

I like variety, so you know what i'm going with. I'm not going to rain on the iphones parade, i know the feeling of getting something brand new.

But i'll be waiting until christmas, motorola has got something lined up with a 2GB processor, 5mp front-facing cam/8mp in the back, 4.3"AMOLED display, 32gb microSD, etc...pure flames.

This might be my new christmas tradition, grabbing the latest Android for the new year.
until HTC drops something better 1 month later.
True, but what can you do. You gotta take a bite somewhere.

Cell phones are the new sneakers when it comes to making a quick flip. When the new model drops, sell yours on Craigslist and pay the difference for the new joint.

You can basically give yourself and early upgrade without going through the carrier if you know what your doing.  As long as your model isn't too old or beat up you can always get a fair amount for it.

Oh yes by the way, Nokia will always be the best. Always has been. Yes, that means better than anything from Android or Apple. Nokia N Series > _.

Oh yes by the way, Nokia will always be the best. Always has been. Yes, that means better than anything from Android or Apple. Nokia N Series > _.

jobsemail.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif

Steve told son, "your doing it wrong"
eek.gif

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Originally Posted by KingRamey

Android stans are worse than Apple fans because the flock like birds to any and every iPhone thread they see. Their phone sucks compared to it so they want to bring other people down. Pathetic
We not the ones that gotta wear special gloves and apply beauty products to our phone for a simple task like calling someone

what a stupid response, one guy suggested that and you use that to attack the iphone
roll.gif

how I should write something about the evo suggesting to carry a car battery around with your evo to improve battery life

then someone can say "evo sucks, you need to Carry a battery thats bigger than the phone in order to get more than an hour battery life, iPhone
pimp.gif
"

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Originally Posted by KingRamey

Android stans are worse than Apple fans because the flock like birds to any and every iPhone thread they see. Their phone sucks compared to it so they want to bring other people down. Pathetic
We not the ones that gotta wear special gloves and apply beauty products to our phone for a simple task like calling someone

what a stupid response, one guy suggested that and you use that to attack the iphone
roll.gif

how I should write something about the evo suggesting to carry a car battery around with your evo to improve battery life

then someone can say "evo sucks, you need to Carry a battery thats bigger than the phone in order to get more than an hour battery life, iPhone
pimp.gif
"

^^^
because apple has a lot of ppl blind. steve jobs could spit on some of these dudes and they would faint.

^^^
because apple has a lot of ppl blind. steve jobs could spit on some of these dudes and they would faint.

Evo4G is still king of the hill overall in all aspects out of all HTC, Samsung, Motorola, & Apple phones out.

All...

The plan is too cheap. It's truly unlimited data. They only minutes they count as minutes used are ones if you call a landline, mobile to mobile to any carrier is free. First one on 4G. Sprint gives out discounts like free candy. Huge screen. Swype. Voice texting. All the Google integration. Tons of video chat options that I can actually video call over 3G on (iPhone can't do that, wifi only). Open source market. We can play real SNES, Sega Genesis, Nintendo, Gameboy,etc... video games on it instead of bootleg app store games. HDMI out.

I can go on and on...

Like I said before, Denial is a feminine canine.

laugh.gif

Evo4G is still king of the hill overall in all aspects out of all HTC, Samsung, Motorola, & Apple phones out.

All...

The plan is too cheap. It's truly unlimited data. They only minutes they count as minutes used are ones if you call a landline, mobile to mobile to any carrier is free. First one on 4G. Sprint gives out discounts like free candy. Huge screen. Swype. Voice texting. All the Google integration. Tons of video chat options that I can actually video call over 3G on (iPhone can't do that, wifi only). Open source market. We can play real SNES, Sega Genesis, Nintendo, Gameboy,etc... video games on it instead of bootleg app store games. HDMI out.

I can go on and on...

Like I said before, Denial is a feminine canine.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

Dat dont make da iphone better
basically...

iphone wins that match, evo wins da war overall.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
the bait... he fell for it.
its a shame that a company has to release 10 phones in a year just to try to take over a market that one phone controls. 

and whats even worse is, 90% of you iPhone haters are just salty lames who are still sad that the iPhone hasn't come to your carrier yet. you were sad last year, the year before, and the year before. and you're still sad. 

get over it. 

the iPhone has a superior video camera without 1902838123010 megapixels. why? because apple had common sense and put a better lens in the camera instead of beefing it up with numbers, which seems to be all HTC really does. pack their phones on steroids until the numbers are off the charts. 

I put $100 that if the iPhone went to verizon, half of you would shut the hell up and buy one. 

and our video camera is better.
wink.gif

basically...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
its a shame that a company has to release 10 phones in a year just to try to take over a market that one phone controls. 

and whats even worse is, 90% of you iPhone haters are just salty lames who are still sad that the iPhone hasn't come to your carrier yet. you were sad last year, the year before, and the year before. and you're still sad. 

get over it. 

the iPhone has a superior video camera without 1902838123010 megapixels. why? because apple had common sense and put a better lens in the camera instead of beefing it up with numbers, which seems to be all HTC really does. pack their phones on steroids until the numbers are off the charts. 

I put $100 that if the iPhone went to verizon, half of you would shut the hell up and buy one. 

wink.gif

Originally Posted by hella handsome

basically...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

get over it. 

wink.gif
first. HTC does not release "10" phones a year. yes, there are a couple but its mostly the android system that everyone is using. like moto,garmin,samsung etc.

apple had common sense to put a better lens in the phone but they were not smart enough to figure out the antenna problem
laugh.gif
now you have steve telling you how to hold your phone. iphone owners always been forced to adjust around the iPhone. No cut and paste, no multitasking, etc. It's pretty sad. now you gotta walk around with a piece of tape on "the best" phone out. or buy a piece of plastic for $30
laugh.gif
and you know steve aint giving them out for free. only thing free ur getting from apple is that smart water they passed out in line.

and good luck with the "gorilla" glass.

Back
Top Bottom