Is a Campout Necessary for the CDP 11/12

as others are saying it depends on location.. but i highly doubt these will still be in stock by closing time, or even past lunch.. this pack has the 11s...beasts gon go wild over them.. theres so much hype already.. if you want them I'd recommend being out there a good 2-3 hours before the store opens.. imsure alot of ppl will camp-out all night tho

i saw someone camp out fir like 7 hours for the 6/17 pack he was the only one camping out everyone else came like one hour before openning/
roll.gif

well here in sac hella ppl were in line for the carmines around 1am so i figure since this pack is heat it'll be the same result
tired.gif

I'm still contemplating whether or not im gonna camp on these or not. I realize its smarter to jsut buy online but if i didn't get em id be insanelypissed so i might just camp.

Yea, it really depends where you live. You should call the store that's going to release the shoes and ask if a lot of people have been calling for them ornot.

if you dnt have connects u better be the first at the store ... beleive me employees are going to put their hands on those pairs fosho....

ooo reminds me of the dmp after 3 -4 persons no more size 11 or 11.5 while those cats before had bought diff sz.... must be nice to be an employee ... work urconnects ....

Back
Top Bottom