Is Canada the greatest country?

What's amazing is the vietnamese cuisine as well. Pho in vancouver > pho in Ho Chi Minh.
I’m gonna have to call blasphemy on this dog. I lived in Saigon for a year. You either didn’t go to the right spots or have been conditioned to believe North American style pho is superior.

I’m gonna have to call blasphemy on this dog. I lived in Saigon for a year. You either didn’t go to the right spots or have been conditioned to believe North American style pho is superior.

I think my palette has been white washed perhaps ? There was just less meat in the pho in the spots I went to. Then again, i was there for 7 days only.

Pic from a visit in 2017. Plenty of meats.
12B5E454-2543-4259-A262-475014E45E54.jpeg
I think my palette has been white washed perhaps ? There was just less meat in the pho in the spots I went to. Then again, i was there for 7 days only.

seems like canada having they own issues
i see yall prime minister taking heat
yall not looking so great now huh

Oh......
well.......
I mean yeah.........
But we talkin bout Canada right now
although the thread is about canada, it is a wise idea to live by the motto of if you want to point fingers, you should point fingers within yourself first.

although the thread is about canada, it is a wise idea to live by the motto of if you want to point fingers, you should point fingers within yourself first.
I ain’t do nothing
he talkin bout trump
So direct that comment to his twitter

I’m sure Canada has there issues. No country is perfect. I’ll definitely won’t be hating on them with all the fawked up issues we got in the US.

Tried that wizard to see if I qualified to immigrate to Canada

I do. If **** ever hits the fan here im out b

Not true
Go to some beautiful countries in the home land

Lol I was going to exclude Africa but didnt feel like that needed mentioning

Idk man, im planning to visit but to move?

Funny, I checked a few years back. Don't know if I could last through the winter, though.

Need to move somewhere getting hit by all these polar vortexes for a little bit

20 degrees is damn near t-shirt weather for me now

Last edited:
Lol I was going to exclude Africa but didnt feel like that needed mentioning

Idk man, im planning to visit but to move?
remember man
africa aint just huts and all that
that they show on tv
bunch of places in african countries
are as developed as other modern cities
and even more beautiful

Back
Top Bottom