Is Canada the greatest country?

Canada's still on my bucket list of places to visit. Love the cold so it's not an issue to me. Not sure if I should hit up Ontario or BC first

gonna blow your minds americans... Toronto summers are hot AF and the winter temp is the same as Chicago...

Canada's still on my bucket list of places to visit. Love the cold so it's not an issue to me. Not sure if I should hit up Ontario or BC first

If you're on the east coast, I'd say hit up Toronto and Montreal first. I'm in Seattle so I visit British Columbia a couple times a year and love it; Vancouver and Richmond are crazy diverse and the food is amazing. I'm actually heading up next weekend so I'll post some pics if I remember.

For US states bordering the Canadian border, you can get the Nexus pass which helps a lot for crossing the border quicker, comes with TSA Pre Check and Global Entry too. Assuming most of y'all are flying in so it may not make sense to grab the Nexus, but they have the IRIS option where they scan your retina for quicker entry to Canada when you fly in from other countries.

Only think I aint like bout Toronto was how its set up...the traffic/distances between things is just as bad as we complain bout in the states :lol: :smh:

If you like nature and outdoors def hit up BC.

It's beautiful out there

Stanley Park in Vancouver is cool but we're visiting Capilano and the suspension bridge this time around. Hope to go further north when it gets warmer in the Spring/Summer to check out the mountains.

My sister went out to Montreal this past winter and had a lot of great things to say, so we hope to check it out in the future but Toronto would be priority for me if I were heading east to visit.

OP change the name of this thread to: CANADA APPRECIATION haha!

Stanley Park in Vancouver is cool but we're visiting Capilano and the suspension bridge this time around. Hope to go further north when it gets warmer in the Spring/Summer to check out the mountains.

My sister went out to Montreal this past winter and had a lot of great things to say, so we hope to check it out in the future but Toronto would be priority for me if I were heading east to visit.

OP change the name of this thread to: CANADA APPRECIATION haha!

Suspension bridge is dope

Only think I aint like bout Toronto was how its set up...the traffic/distances between things is just as bad as we complain bout in the states :lol: :smh:

I drive Uber out here on the side :lol:

Americans be amazed how I get through traffic during Bana

If you're on the east coast, I'd say hit up Toronto and Montreal first. I'm in Seattle so I visit British Columbia a couple times a year and love it; Vancouver and Richmond are crazy diverse and the food is amazing. I'm actually heading up next weekend so I'll post some pics if I remember.

For US states bordering the Canadian border, you can get the Nexus pass which helps a lot for crossing the border quicker, comes with TSA Pre Check and Global Entry too. Assuming most of y'all are flying in so it may not make sense to grab the Nexus, but they have the IRIS option where they scan your retina for quicker entry to Canada when you fly in from other countries.

All of this. Vancouver and Richmond are amazing. I want to try Toronto and Montreal sometime.

My Pops lives in Saint John, NB. He's been trying to get me to visit for years but it seems boring. Definitely want to check out Toronto in the Summer though.

You know you don't have to travel during a cold month, right?

Not like anywhere you WOULD go would be cold at ALL times of the year

Why would I waste part of my summer in Canada?

I need a little more convincing.

What events is popping in Canada?
Heard they that carnival West Indian parade or something idk.

Visited Toronto...it lacks any real soul or identity.
Local Canadians are just weird to me....
Nothing compares to America

I drive Uber out here on the side :lol:

Americans be amazed how I get through traffic during Bana
Crazy driving out there...it’s like 10 different cities inside the city and bout 6 highways to navigate :lol:

Uber driver almost killed us up there...yo was driving so crazy we just told him stop and let us out by some mall off the highway ramp at like 3am :smh:

Crazy driving out there...it’s like 10 different cities inside the city and bout 6 highways to navigate :lol:

Uber driver almost killed us up there...yo was driving so crazy we just told him stop and let us out by some mall off the highway ramp at like 3am :smh:

Fam, a lot of these drivers aren't even from here. They come from the burbs, and on top of that they're new drivers. **** is wild to me.

I went to Toronto during the middle of winter...when I still lived in Florida. No regrets.

Visited Toronto...it lacks any real soul or identity.
Local Canadians are just weird to me....
Nothing compares to America

Can def see where you're coming from here.

It's a great cosmopolitan city overall with endless stuff to do but it does lack some charm in a sense imo.

Come on down to Montreal if you're looking for a big city filled with culture/soul. It's like a modern North American east coast city with an old Europe feel to it,it's a pretty :pimp:
mixture/combo personally

Not another place like it on the continent

Reactions: jjs
Before y'all ish on Toronto you got to state where you live though

People just hate to hate. Only place in Canada that’s trash to me is Thunder Bay. :lol:

That’s like the worst first impression when you cross the border.

I drove all the way from Minneapolis north, crossed the border and drove along all the Great Lakes to Toronto/niagra falls and all that then drove south to the Smokey mtns to be a hillbilly. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom