Is everyone you know on drugs? (serious topic)

In the type of society we live in now, most people are doing some sort of "drug"..

In the type of society we live in now, most people are doing some sort of "drug"..

I refuse to include weed in this. 
laugh.gif

A lot of ppl need to get up on their knowledge of drugs. Alcohol kills more ppl than any of the hardcore drugs and there are more ppl addicted to alcohol than any of the hardcore drugs.

No matter which way you try to spin it alcohol is just as bad if not worse than any drug. Don't care if you talking about heroin, oxy, meth, etc.

This topic just shows how much drugs are apart and ingrained in to American culture.

A lot of ppl need to get up on their knowledge of drugs. Alcohol kills more ppl than any of the hardcore drugs and there are more ppl addicted to alcohol than any of the hardcore drugs.

No matter which way you try to spin it alcohol is just as bad if not worse than any drug. Don't care if you talking about heroin, oxy, meth, etc.

This topic just shows how much drugs are apart and ingrained in to American culture.

Originally Posted by MDterps4

There is definitely a "roxy" epidemic with A LOT of people I know. Kids eat, snort, even shoot these things up.

I've never even swallowed a pill because I know how dangerous they are, and these dudes using them as nose candy multiple times daily.

F'n Junkies
30t6p3b.gif
Sippin on candy, playing with my nose

sorry, I had to be done.

Originally Posted by MDterps4

There is definitely a "roxy" epidemic with A LOT of people I know. Kids eat, snort, even shoot these things up.

I've never even swallowed a pill because I know how dangerous they are, and these dudes using them as nose candy multiple times daily.

F'n Junkies
30t6p3b.gif

sorry, I had to be done.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Alcohol is a big part in almost ever culture. Whether it be wine, scotch, beer there is usually a staple beverage that the culture would hold in high regard. Alcohol is not worse then heroin and meth. The abuse might be but the actual drug is no where in comparison to meth.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Alcohol is a big part in almost ever culture. Whether it be wine, scotch, beer there is usually a staple beverage that the culture would hold in high regard. Alcohol is not worse then heroin and meth. The abuse might be but the actual drug is no where in comparison to meth.

My definition of someone "on drugs" is someone who's addicted to a drug, not someone who does the drug occasionally (say drinking on the weekends). Also, my definition of a drug does not include weed, alcohol, or cigarettes, even though I know that they are in fact drugs and that people can become addicted to 2 of them. This is because weed is weed, it's not addictive and anyone who smokes can easily stop at the drop of a dime, myself included. Also, in my general age group everyone drinks on the weekends and the occasional weekday, and the same goes for cigarettes, so many people use them but it's not like they become zombies as people on other drugs do.

With that out of the way I'd say about 30-40% of the people I know are on either coke, perks, oxys, zannies, or methadon pills, and I even know a few people who do heroin.
30t6p3b.gif

My definition of someone "on drugs" is someone who's addicted to a drug, not someone who does the drug occasionally (say drinking on the weekends). Also, my definition of a drug does not include weed, alcohol, or cigarettes, even though I know that they are in fact drugs and that people can become addicted to 2 of them. This is because weed is weed, it's not addictive and anyone who smokes can easily stop at the drop of a dime, myself included. Also, in my general age group everyone drinks on the weekends and the occasional weekday, and the same goes for cigarettes, so many people use them but it's not like they become zombies as people on other drugs do.

With that out of the way I'd say about 30-40% of the people I know are on either coke, perks, oxys, zannies, or methadon pills, and I even know a few people who do heroin.
30t6p3b.gif

I've never met (that I know of) or befriended a stranger who smokes anything besides weed. Only relationships I have with addicts to harder drugs are a few older family members who are off.
As far as alcohol just about everyone i know drinks occasionally and caffiene, cigs, etc regularly.
Only substance I abuse is sugar. Kinda bad.
ohwell.gif

I've never met (that I know of) or befriended a stranger who smokes anything besides weed. Only relationships I have with addicts to harder drugs are a few older family members who are off.
As far as alcohol just about everyone i know drinks occasionally and caffiene, cigs, etc regularly.
Only substance I abuse is sugar. Kinda bad.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom