Is Lebron James still the best basketball player right now?

crunch time.... on offense tho right?

meaning you trust him to get a bucket over trusting him getting a stop right?

cuz there are players more clutch if crunch time is all that matters now

Bron hasn't made an all defensive team since he left Miami. Chase down blocks =/= good defense. But your basketball acumen is **** poor anyway.

It's Bron still but KD will have it next season or the one after. The Beard argument is laughable with all those epic collapses in the playoffs and finals. Until he conquers that fear he's not close.

LeBron > Harden > Westbrook > Giannis

It’s not even close.

Do y’all even watch basketball with these hot takes lmaoooo.

meaning you trust him to get a bucket over trusting him getting a stop right?

all NBA team means he's gonna make da right play at da right time, offense or defense.

i know whats going on here...this a LeBron Salty haters unite thread..i get it :lol:

The Beard argument is laughable with all those epic collapses in the playoffs

i can't believe folks fixed their lips to call Harden better then Lebron when Beard boy went Casper last year...son's equity collapsed faster than crypto currency.

all NBA team means he's gonna make da right play at da right time, offense or defense.

i know whats going on here...this a LeBron Salty haters unite thread..i get it :lol:

That's not what it means at all. You're making stuff up

please define what all NBA means, and make my point for me.. go ahead :lol:

LeBron is da best player out, period.

All NBA is clearly an offensively geared honor. Those who put up the best offensive stats get on those squads. Hence why you have dudes like Dirk, Nash, Harden, IT2, Dame, Kyrie, etc who are poor defenders or even liabilities making them. Bron has made All defense before but not since 2014. The metrics and the eye test back up that he's fallen off defensively from his time in Miami. It's not that you're great on offense and defense. That's just false.

LeBron has forgotten about more defensive schemes than Curry ever attempted...

LeBron could very well never make a all defense team again, and he'd STILL defend better than Harden or Curry in 2018.

there's no one who's more complete than Bron, and he's got 15 years in.

:lol: at da thought of Curry or Harden sustaining their level of play for as long as LeBron has maintained his dominance.

LeBron could very well never make a all defense team again, and he'd STILL defend better than Harden or Curry in 2018.

:lol: at da thought of Curry or Harden sustaining their level of play for as long as LeBron has maintained his dominance.

KD is a more complete player than Bron, offensively and defensively. Curry and Beard are better offensively as well. Don't know why I'm even responding to you though after that idiotic Wade muscle memory stuff. You don't even know what All NBA means.

Lmao Bron aint even a complete offensive player lol much less then best

But oh yea scoring is only aspect of the game

Its not the most important tho cuz the point isnt to put the ball in the hoop

This

Let's see who changes their tune on Lebron depending on if he goes to their favorite team next year.

I wouldn't want Lebron on the 76ers. He'll only bring them down. From what I've seen Lebron can only win with 2 top 3 guys at their positions (which the 76ers don't have lol) Other than that he's cooked food.

Curry and Beard are better offensively as well.

so? they're a crap shoot defensive wise.

that's like sayin T-mac in his prime was better than Kobe cuz he was a better scorer.... slow your role b, there's levels to this. :lol:

KD is da only person in da conversation...and he had to go to a stacked Golden state team to chase a ring...in his prime... :lol:

People still think Steph is in the conversation for best in the world, when he’s not even best on his team? Just lol.

Look, KD is nipping at Brons heels. But as of now Bron is still on top. Next season might be a different story

I wouldn't want Lebron on the 76ers. He'll only bring them down. From what I've seen Lebron can only win with 2 top 3 guys at their positions (which the 76ers don't have lol) Other than that he's cooked food.
Can be said for every other superstar :stoneface:

its nothin wrong w declining it happens to all athletes

recognizing he's not as good dont mean hes not good at all

the game passed him by its a 3pt league now

and its ok

and i think kyrie leaving and cleveland struggling shows where lebron is at

Back
Top Bottom