Is Peyton Manning the most overrated qb of all time?

Matt ryan slander :lol: Yall opinions will change fast as hell just like they did with Rivers

I still don't really see the comparison between Peyton and Brady.

Brady has accomplished more, with less.  Repeatedly.

yup

and brady handed over the LEAD to his defense with 2 minutes left in both SB losses...hardly a choke job on his part. could he have played better? of course. but he handed over a LEAD and the defense gave it back. that's not 12 choking.

Always had love for Rivers, actually one of my favorite qb's he is just a gamer! Maybe not by you but by many Ryan was being touted as the next "great", thankfully it has died off with the Falcons recent failure.

Ugh, this tired argument

I will say both Brady and Peton had underwhelming offensive showings when equipped with some of the best offenses ever

07 Pats, maybe the greatest offense ever. 14 points against the Giants. Yikes

14 Broncos, not as good (regardless of what numbers say), meet a better D, barely score 8. Yikes

Both disappointing

Knew this thread would turn into a **** show but there's some gems in here.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I still don't really see the comparison between Peyton and Brady.

Brady has accomplished more, with less.  Repeatedly.

I think that could be up for debate considering both sides of the ball.

And the cameras

Doesnt matter. He didnt have the final say, therefore they werent "his guys" He said as much himself when asked why he wasnt successful in New England. "There was someone above me..." or something along those lines.

Seahawk fans can't even enjoy their own SB before they start crediting SBs from a decade ago to Pete Carroll :rolleyes Typical :lol:

The Seahawks had the entire offense shook, from the o-line, to Peyton, to the receivers. Peyton had the happy feet going and threw terrible picks, the o-line couldn't block for ****, and the DBs were putting hands on those receivers. Bay Bay was getting NADA after the catch. The speed in which Seattle closes is ridiculous. Those screens were the Broncos bread and butter during the regular season... 5, 7, 10+ yard chunks time after time. Seahawks closed that **** down.

Speaking of shut down, anyone seen Eric Decker? Said it earlier this season: bump Decker at the line and put a good CB on him... dude vanishes. He's $$$ in the endzone, but the only reason he put up the stats he does is the offense. Someone is gonna sign dude to a big deal and be disappointed. I'll eat crow if he proves me wrong... I just don't see it.

I agree

Also Decker is just a product of that offense. Some idiot team is going to pay him big #1 receiver money for nothing.

I will say both Brady and Peton had underwhelming offensive showings when equipped with some of the best offenses ever

View media item 782639

This picture is wrong. Corey Dillon was a Pro Bowler in 2005.

Can I get a picture made up of this?

New England defensive Pro Bowlers:
Ty Law
Lawler Milloy
Richard Seymour
Willie McGinest
Tedy Bruschi
Vince Wilfork
Mike Vrabel
Asante Samuel
Brandon Meriweather
Jerod Mayo
Devin McCourtey

Indianapolis defensive Pro Bowlers:
Dwight Freeney
Bob Sanders
Cato June
Antoine Bethea
Robert Mathis

pro bowls, huh? the new gold standard?

:lol:

just off the eye test, it's clear that peyton has had more to work with on offense throughout his career.

Last edited:
christ , Chester is trying hard isnt he ?

Peyton overrated ? sure , a little bit .

the most overrated QB of all time ? hardly

Back
Top Bottom