is selling fake stuff on ebay legal?

I'd do it, if the price is low enough and you have a high enough supply, people will know they're fake. There are lots of people out there who buy fakegucci or other brands knowing the stuff is fake.

I'd do it, if the price is low enough and you have a high enough supply, people will know they're fake. There are lots of people out there who buy fakegucci or other brands knowing the stuff is fake.

laugh.gif

You're a damn shame. At 18, I was working a full-time job. I think you're just making excuses to be a fraud. Anyway, in short, yes, it's illegal tosell fake/variant/b-grade products on ebay. You can put it on ebay, but if it gets reported, it comes down. BUT, if you specify "authentic" and itcan be proven that it's not, you're in for it. You can get cut off regardless. Whether you guarantee authenticity or not. I won't be one to blockyour hustle, but I gotta say, quit bein' lazy and find yourself a job man.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

laugh.gif
damn he just ask a simple question, lol you people go all out to war with him
roll.gif

laugh.gif
you know ppl up will be heated for asking that question.
laugh.gif

I saw a guy selling burned copies of bleach... I mean damn no one gonna pay for that #++$ and i dont think no one wants to download 30-80gigs worth of video

woww NT is full of a bunch of haters i guess...I WORK A FULL TIME JOB AND GO TO SCHOOL!!!!! there is nothing wrong with making cash on the side dangggg...INEVER KNEW THAT YOU COULD HAVE SOOO MUCH MONEY THAT YOU WOULDN'T WANT MORE...and for all you haters that are knockin the hustle on top of my full time job,and going to school full time, i do have those phones that i hustle on the side, so for all of you that checked my ebay feedback and seen them sellin all imdoing is sitting here laughing at you for being broke
roll.gif

i picked up 2 instincts, a blackberry, 4 rants, 3 m520's today for $300 and all im doing is laughin at everybody who is still hatin on me being 18 andhaving more bank than over half of NT my age or older...and BTW my job is paying over $500 a week
smile.gif

for an 18 year old???.....im going to college full time my man...lemme know how many people u know my age bracket makin more than me and holla.

If you feel like doing it then just do it. It looks like you already know the answer. No, of course it aint legal but like you said there is a ton of it onebay. You just got to switch your account when you get shut down. Im sure that's what everyone else does.

Now of course it isnt ethical either, but many things about Hustlin', like for real hustlin' aren't ethical.

You dont need NT's approval on this one because you definitely wont get it anyway.

And also dont go boasting so hard about how much you think you are making because in reality there really are some people that get some money on NT.

Originally Posted by MnMballa2323

woww NT is full of a bunch of haters i guess...I WORK A FULL TIME JOB AND GO TO SCHOOL!!!!! there is nothing wrong with making cash on the side dangggg...I NEVER KNEW THAT YOU COULD HAVE SOOO MUCH MONEY THAT YOU WOULDN'T WANT MORE...and for all you haters that are knockin the hustle on top of my full time job, and going to school full time, i do have those phones that i hustle on the side, so for all of you that checked my ebay feedback and seen them sellin all im doing is sitting here laughing at you for being broke
roll.gif

i picked up 2 instincts, a blackberry, 4 rants, 3 m520's today for $300 and all im doing is laughin at everybody who is still hatin on me being 18 and having more bank than over half of NT my age or older...and BTW my job is paying over $500 a week
smile.gif

I want to be just like you!! Pompous "hustla"

Originally Posted by MnMballa2323

woww NT is full of a bunch of haters i guess...I WORK A FULL TIME JOB AND GO TO SCHOOL!!!!! there is nothing wrong with making cash on the side dangggg...I NEVER KNEW THAT YOU COULD HAVE SOOO MUCH MONEY THAT YOU WOULDN'T WANT MORE...and for all you haters that are knockin the hustle on top of my full time job, and going to school full time, i do have those phones that i hustle on the side, so for all of you that checked my ebay feedback and seen them sellin all im doing is sitting here laughing at you for being broke
roll.gif

i picked up 2 instincts, a blackberry, 4 rants, 3 m520's today for $300 and all im doing is laughin at everybody who is still hatin on me being 18 and having more bank than over half of NT my age or older...and BTW my job is paying over $500 a week
smile.gif

$12,000 a year after taxes
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom