Is Your Sister Off Limits To Your Friends?

What if you had a friend that was actually the type of dude that you approve of, would you still not let him talk to your sister?

yeah. its up to her for the most part but I would let my friend know if he hurt my sister that's his ***

I don't see why not. I'd treat my bros sister extra better. Plus you already have all the commons out of the way, meeting the family and what not.

I dont have any siblings but I would never date any of my friends sisters because if things end badly, it will mess up the friendship

I don't have a sister but if it were up to me she would be locked up in a cage away from society. The same with my daughter.

But realistically speaking, I don't know if I would let my dudes talk to her. It would just be too awkward. Mental images would be too much to endure.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I don't have a sister but if it were up to me she would be locked up in a cage away from society. The same with my daughter.

But realistically speaking, I don't know if I would let my dudes talk to her. It would just be too awkward. Mental images would be too much to endure.

So would you lock your mom in a cage so your dad couldn't smash?

Most of the the time, dating a friend's family member (or vice versa) never ends well.

depends really.

My friends sister is 16 and his younger brother is 20. His younger brothers friend (also 20) is sneaking around on the sly trying to get with my friends little sister. By all accounts this kid is a good dude but 20 yr old dating a 16yr old is not flying to well with my friend. And if it were my little sister i would try to off the kid as well.

I still think it would be hella wierd having one of your friends kissing on your sister as everyone is hanging out. Not my steez would rather my sister and my friends not date. But if they were actually a good match and really liked each other then id be ok with it

Originally Posted by humpasaurus rex

I don't see why not. I'd treat my bros sister extra better. Plus you already have all the commons out of the way, meeting the family and what not.

laugh.gif

when keeping it slang goes wrong.

I will if I know my boy isn't a player because you know how you talk when you're around all your homies
smh.gif

Originally Posted by humpasaurus rex

Extra more betterer, cuz...hey, I liked it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Gucci Mane

Imagine yall arguin and he hits you with the "but I smashed your sis"

Word...I'd have to trash all down on dude, but I'd be wrong for it because it would be true...wouldn't stop me tho...

Shorty 30 damn years old. I wish she WOULD holla at one of my young stuntin $%* friends. She need a real man, not none of us assgrabbin youngsters
grin.gif
. We know the rules though. You can holla but you gotta come correct. If you on some he-smuit stuff, why holla at your HOMIE'S sister? It's other lil ratchet broads for that. Show some decency....

Depends on my friend. Some of them are no good, others are good dudes...hell ive had my own friends tell me they'd want their sister to be with me.

Originally Posted by BOTTOM74BOTTOM

Originally Posted by potus2028

Originally Posted by Gucci Mane

Imagine yall arguin and he hits you with the "but I smashed your sis"

Word...I'd have to trash all down on dude, but I'd be wrong for it because it would be true...wouldn't stop me tho...

Real *@%*** never go there... honestly...  it's an unnecessary attack and its immature. It ain't like all parties concerned don't know the deal anyway.

Scraight up..

Back
Top Bottom