Israel declares War - Destruction of Gaza / Growing conflict in Middle East

You should look up the composition of the current Israeli cabinet.

You'll see that many people who would have killed Rabin or supported his assassination are the current decision makers over there. Quite a few of them are illegally occupying the West Bank.

Let's not fool ourselves: the current government of Israel is all about the ethnic cleansing of Palestinians. They don't just write that down in their official documents.

It's right-wingers in sandals fighting right-wingers in boots. And our (the West's)unconditional support for one group of extremists does nothing to alleviate the situation.

And quite frankly, I do get annoyed by people who are up in arms about what they saw. A few years ago, I do remember videos of folks in Israel setting up lawn chairs to watch the IDF bomb Gaza and cheer after every hit. What did they think the aftermath of those strikes looked like on the other side?
There's not a whole lot of love lost for Bibi and his ilk.

But the give peace a chance voices has been silenced for now.

The fact that you typed that and decided to post shows how ill informed of an individual you are :lol:

And you are very informed supporting a terrorist organization.

We gonna keep going back and forth about this? Innocents will continue to die regardless.

Hamas really cares about the Palestenian people pulling this move. Let’s continue the same violent acts since our inception. Zero attempts at peace talks. Yes that will teach them once and for all!

How long is this approach gonna go on for till Hamas realizes it doesn’t work

The government landscape there is way worse than the bs political libs/conservatives landscape that separates the US.

Netenyahu like a Trump on steroids, def a political extremist, him dismantling the judiciary was a big play in this. One of the reasons they were caught by surprise.

Also, Israelis or those backing Israel aren’t yelling “Death to insert an entire group of people here”. Can’t even imagine what kind of **** show that woudl cause if that happened anywhere else in the world.

That’s why Hamas to me = KKK/Nazis. The objective is to wipe out an entire race/population. Their whole faction is violence, no peace talks since their creation.

This attack is strictly targeting civilians. Jews and non Jews.
What?

Supporters of Israel/illegal Israeli settlers and in the Israeli government politicians call for the death of Arabs/Muslims all the time.

https://www.palestinechronicle.com/...lishes-deletes-article-calling-for-genocide/#

Again, your arguments are quite reductive and distorted because in fact Israel is state-sponsored terrorism, along with its backing of violent far right exptremists and illegal settlers, has killed more disproportionately innocent civilians than Palestinian rebel groups/factions/movements. There's no equvalency here. We know who is the oppressed and the oppressor, the occupied and occupier.

We gonna keep going back and forth about this? Innocents will continue to die regardless.

Hamas really cares about the Palestenian people pulling this move. Let’s continue the same violent acts since our inception. Zero attempts at peace talks. Yes that will teach them once and for all!

We can acknowledge that innocent civilians on either side should not be killed but that this needs to be put in the context of decades of oppression imposed on the Palestinians. The militarized, settler-colonial occupation that Israel maintains traps both to hurt Israelis and Palestinians. That is the root cause of it all.

You want resistance to clean and neat from your own privileged seat that knows nothing on how it feels to be in a Palestinian body under brutal, bloody, violent occupation. Just so it can fit your own arrogance view on policing how another can revolt and resist under violence and brutality. Israel never put a box or limit on its draconian violence.

Ruling with systemic violence over people for decades isn't a game. It has consequences. If you were a Palestinian under occupation, you'd resist any way you can. It is instinctive and not simply to be policed from the comfort of your mind and written from your finger tips. People will do anything they can to lift the boot off their neck when they have no other choice. How do you think people have fought to decolonize and take their lands back from their violent and more powerful colonizers and occupiers? By throwing flowers?

IMG_0294.jpeg

Israel is a terrorist organization and I don’t support terrorists
Don’t believe what u hear on the news
I was on the ground in afghanistan last year and met Taliban which America also labels as terrorists, those people just want peace but a few bad apples are ruining their name.
The same as with Hamas they are defending land that is rightfully theirs, they should have the decision to sell land to israel but not for bum israelis to take it for free

People in power and people with lots of influence in the US are Pro-Israeli.

As long as there is Oil in the Middle East, the US Govt. will always back Israel.
In that case, lemme rephrase it. How can/will that affect the common folk like us?

Current Israeli government hella corrupt.

Hamas is equivalent to the KKK, Nazis, Al Queida and other extremist organizations.

Reading their fundamentals and ideologies is all I need to know about Hamas as a terrorist organization.
Right. Hamas is definitely the worse offenders, but Netanyahu has been flagrant as hell encroaching in Palestinian territory AND displacing them at that. He obviously has little regard for Palestinians. Hamas definitely should be classified as terrorists and you can’t work with them seriously as a governing body, but Netanyahu is provoking them a lot as of late. Ugly on both sides and innocent people are going to suffer, more so for the Palestinian. I just was peace in that region and I wish that Jerusalem could be shared for both harmoniously, but we know that presently, Israel does NOT want that to happen.

U.S. STATE DEPT SPOKESPERSON CONFIRMS THE DEATH OF NINE AMERICANS IN ISRAEL

More than 10 British citizens feared dead or missing after Hamas attack in Israel, official source tells BBC

ISREAL'S PM NETANYAHU SAYS ISRAEL'S RESPONSE TO HAMAS ONSLAUGHT FROM GAZA WILL "CHANGE THE MIDDLE EAST"

Last edited:
Israeli Defense Minister Yoav Gallant told the Southern Command there would be a “full siege” over the densely populated enclave, which has a population of 2 million, bordered by Israeli fences and the sea.

Yikes

“No electricity, no food, no fuel. We are fighting animals, and we will act accordingly,” Gallant said on Monday, underscoring the all-out measures that many Israelis are calling for.

Those aren’t ur friend anymore if they support israel

They tend to be fresh of the boat Isreali (tes). I also have some Jewish friends who are "anti-zionist". The spectrum of reactions to this has been interesting. Ive been more vocal about my support for Palestine but im a tone it down until the smoke settles a tiny bit.

Back
Top Bottom