Israel declares War - Destruction of Gaza / Growing conflict in Middle East

They just got exposed by Al-Jazeera. This is because Israel has been saying they are using AlJazeera as proof and sources.

I am telling ya'll, you're finally seeing the clowning in real time from Israel and their propaganda to cover up their atrocities.

Al-J assumes the rocket in question was the one they showed being intercepted but that isn't necessarily true. If the rocket malfunctioned it might not have achieved enough height to show up on the live feed. In any case focusing on that rocket seems like begging the question

This would be more persuasive if we didn't have imagery of the impact site. People are saying the absence of a crater rules out an Israeli bomb. Does Israel have bombs that can be detonated prior to impact that would not leave a crater?

While Al-J might find no evidence for the Israeli claim that it was a rocket, no evidence is not the same as didn't happen. Maybe it wasn't a rocket. Maybe Israel is on the ground doing false flag operations. Idk but it doesn't sound like Al-J does either

Israel is definitely not on the ground. Yet.

Israel isnt even blaming Hamas for that blast.

For just as many sources as there are using the same videos as “proof” there is equally the same amount showing the opposite.

Either way someone royally ****ed up.

You won’t get verified pictures of beheaded babies. Not everything needs to be shared with the media.

The same way there are accounts of Palestinian surgeons saying they heard a plane overhead is the same as there being accounts from a morgue of all the dead/beheaded/raped bodies from Oct 7.

The whole Gaza hospital blast legit might be the turning point once the actual truth comes out.

To the pro Palestinian side, it is DEFINITELY important because as Israel that has a TRACK record of making up lies of propaganda in the past, that is why there needs to be proof. It needs to be shared with the media and verified independently because it is a pattern of Israel to make up extent of war crimes to enrage pro Zionists and Israelis and drive their imagination to such inhumane atrocities in order to dehumanize what Hamas did as the barbaric Palestinians to justify Israel commiting a genocide. That's why. That in itself is a war crime as it promotes genocide.

Hearing a plane overhead is a legit eyewitness account because the jets and missles have a specific sound and it matches the videos captured with the sounds and visuals in the sky of the jet flying overhead and then dropping the missile.

You'll see, Israel will admit it slowly when this is old news and no one is paying attention. Like I said, it is their playbook in PR to cover up war crimes.

You won’t get verified pictures of beheaded babies. Not everything needs to be shared with the media.

The issue with this is that a lot of people aren't even asking for photos. Yes, there are people that asked for it but a lot of people just asked for verified sources. The only source has been an IDF soldier which would be the equivalent of a Hamas leader saying an IDF soldier shot a kid in the head with 0 proof.

Nobody in a high ranking position within Israel or any ally nation that has come out and said "yes we have confirmed with the families of the victims that this tragedy occurred." Biden was the only one to claim he saw them then the White House came out and said uhhh forget what he said.

I don’t think people won’t pay attention once the truth comes out. Everyone is following this war. The implications for this are huge. Even world leaders backed out of meetings once this happened.

Just like Palestinians don’t believe a word of Western media, Jews don’t believe a word from any Pro Palestinian media.

You call it “the resistance”. No shot you will believe a word out of the Israeli govt since you view them as terrorists as well.

We call Hamas a “terrorist” group. No shot we’ll believe a word that comes out of a terrorist group

There is a rebuttal for everything on both sides.

Neither will ever willingly leave the land. People rather die as you can see. I’m exhausted from this **** and I’m not even on the ground there, but have a feeling it’ll only get worse.

Al-J assumes the rocket in question was the one they showed being intercepted but that isn't necessarily true. If the rocket malfunctioned it might not have achieved enough height to show up on the live feed. In any case focusing on that rocket seems like begging the question

This would be more persuasive if we didn't have imagery of the impact site. People are saying the absence of a crater rules out an Israeli bomb. Does Israel have bombs that can be detonated prior to impact that would not leave a crater?

While Al-J might find no evidence for the Israeli claim that it was a rocket, no evidence is not the same as didn't happen. Maybe it wasn't a rocket. Maybe Israel is on the ground doing false flag operations. Idk but it doesn't sound like Al-J does either

*sigh* So much mental gymnastics, they already got ya'll giving benefit of the doubt.

Israel has NO evidence. It is all manipulations and lies, and its debunked.

-The Israeli digital spokesperson admitted the bombing RIGHT AWAY, and then after they saw the response to the calamity, deleted the tweet. In a new tweet, he said he got the news from Reuters, which is a lie, because Reuters never even wrote a news report that it was an Israeli air strike on Hamas fighters at the hospital.
-They fabricated an audio with fake Gazan accents.
-They fabricated and manipulated footage with fake time stamps, which then they delete/retract.
-They warned hospitals to evacuate and that they will get hit, and then bomb them. They had warned this hospital 3 times before they hit them.
-They had warned the SAME hospital to hit them this past Saturday, and then the hospital had gotten hit. So they got hit before in same way after warnings.
-One hospital leader said at the press conference he got a call after from Israeli official telling him I told you to evacuate, why did you only do that now.
-You want to think that ALL this time Israel has been carpet bombing schools, mosques, hospitals, civilians, but somehow this one where it got to your attention, is a Hamas/PIJ rocket misfire?
-They claim the launch site is from the cemetery behind the hospital, which is even too short of a distance to be dropped in the hospital courtyard in a misfire after being launched.
-Eyewitness accounts match the videos that CLEARLY show the sound and markings of a jet flying over head and then dropping the missile. That's not a Hamas/PIJ rocket sound made out of fertilizer that sounds more like a pop, fireworks.
-A Hamas/PIJ rocket rarely kills Israeli civilians to this extent, even when it hits neighborhoods with cars in Israel, but somehow they were much more destructive in killing Palestinians in a misfire?

I bet you all that if this was reversed and it was Ukrainian or Israeli victims IN THE SAME exact scenario, you would not give the benefit of the doubt to Russia or Hamas denying it.

The cognitive dissonance is real.

Last edited:
I don’t think people won’t pay attention once the truth comes out. Everyone is following this war. The implications for this are huge. Even world leaders backed out of meetings once this happened.

Just like Palestinians don’t believe a word of Western media, Jews don’t believe a word from any Pro Palestinian media.

You call it “the resistance”. No shot you will believe a word out of the Israeli govt since you view them as terrorists as well.

We call Hamas a “terrorist” group. No shot we’ll believe a word that comes out of a terrorist group

There is a rebuttal for everything on both sides.

Neither will ever willingly leave the land. People rather die as you can see. I’m exhausted from this **** and I’m not even on the ground there, but have a feeling it’ll only get worse.

So you're saying that people are too biased to want to know the real truth?

This is a test for people's morality and also cognitive dissonance. Media literacy is vital to not be sold on lies and to mobilize to stop war and injustices.

But, this is very dangerous to not look for the truth because this allows the violent occupation and ethnic cleansing of Palestinians to keep going on, but also now allowing the ongoing genocide in Gaza. It is goin to get REAL bad once they do the ground invasion. The Gazans have suffered enough. Are they not human to anyone? Is this not what happened during the Holocaust? The fact people kept denying it and look how many got murdered and traumatized for life. This is not right.

The issue with this is that a lot of people aren't even asking for photos. Yes, there are people that asked for it but a lot of people just asked for verified sources. The only source has been an IDF soldier which would be the equivalent of a Hamas leader saying an IDF soldier shot a kid in the head with 0 proof.

The sources I read stated there were around 40 babies killed and it was a mixture of shot, beheadings, and burning. It was from first responders and another recent one in Hebrew from the morgue stating children were beheaded.

Are people expecting to see 40 lined up babies with their heads cut off?

So you're saying that people are too biased to want to know the real truth?

Correct.

Both sides are way too bias that even when and if the truth ever comes out, nothing will change.

If Hamas comes out tomorrow and says yes we bombed that hospital accidentally. Oops.

Will you now trust Israel?

Ofcourse you still won’t.

Correct.

Both sides are way too bias that even when and if the truth ever comes out, nothing will change.

If Hamas comes out tomorrow and says yes we bombed that hospital accidentally. Oops.

Will you now trust Israel?

Ofcourse you still won’t.

Then I would admit, well Israel actually did not do it and then hold Hamas accountable. But, that's not the case, because we know Israel did it, because it is what they do and they have been bombing Gaza left and right in the first place.

This is dangerous to not want to be better at media literacy and just fall for actual lies, manipulation and propaganda.

It was actually Israeli intelligence that made up lies and told the U.S. that Iraq has WMDs. Last time we had US tell us that Iraq had WMDs and was responsible for 9/11, you know what happened. But, people do not even care they fooled them? Have they not learned?

We have a responsibility to seek the truth no matter how close we are to conflict. We cannot just have blind support or allegiance even when we are the perpetrators and aggressors.

*sigh* This world is mad. This all just needs to end.

The sources I read stated there were around 40 babies killed and it was a mixture of shot, beheadings, and burning. It was from first responders and another recent one in Hebrew from the morgue stating children were beheaded.

Are people expecting to see 40 lined up babies with their heads cut off?

Well, I understand taking their word for it, but anytime someone from within Palestine makes a claim of violence it's considered questionable information because they claim it's Hamas and other Palestinian entities trying to incite anger from anti-Israeli supporters.

Seeking the truth is not watching conspiracy videos on Youtube and Twitter all day.

Are you really blaming Israel for the war in Iraq and 9/11?

This might a next level of extreme bias

Last edited:
Well, I understand taking their word for it, but anytime someone from within Palestine makes a claim of violence it's considered questionable information because they claim it's Hamas and other Palestinian entities trying to incite anger from anti-Israeli supporters.

That’s the problem with seeking the truth these days though. We don’t believe the big media because of biases but everything on social media is taken as the truth. Especially now. Lies spread way faster than the truth.

Not to make a joke out of it, but just look at “NBAcentel“ and those fake NBA accounts with tens of thousands of followers.

I think in the end when it boils down to it, in the simplest way possible, half the world won’t believe a word when Palestinians in Gaza current leaders are Hamas.

Media coverage of this war reeks of post 9/11 times and Iraq war. Just lots of highlighting one group of people as animals and others as saints.

Dehumanizing one group. Showing obituaries/ fluff pieces for the other sides dead. I hate hypocrisy

Israel with a big misstep bombing a hospital

Governments trying to stick with them but they continue to cross the line.

This gon have countries picking sides regardless of allegiance

Gon be interesting to see how perspectives change when media is allowed in and time settles things

Crazy to think that the persecution Jews lived under in Europe leading up to wwii, during and after is the same energy Israel is bringing to Palestinians sad times

The plot against America is an interesting series that gives a different persepctive of America during the war

Last edited:
He didn't nail anything.

Hamas planned to start another war. It's a military strategy to use air strikes and then do the ground invasion.

Why was the Iron Dome created? Why is there a bomb shelter in every single building in Israel?

Israel owns less than 1% of land in the entire Middle East and Northern Africa. All Arab/Muslim-dominated countries to the East, North, and the West. They already tried taking the land back in previous wars.

Forget about Israel. What the **** do people seriously expect for any country in this situation to do? Just give up the land? Do absolutely nothing after an attack like that?

He didn't nail anything.

Hamas planned to start another war. It's a military strategy to use air strikes and then do the ground invasion.

Why was the Iron Dome created? Why is there a bomb shelter in every single building in Israel?

Israel owns less than 1% of land in the entire Middle East and Northern Africa. All Arab/Muslim-dominated countries to the East, North, and the West. They already tried taking the land back in previous wars.

Forget about Israel. What the **** do people seriously expect for any country in this situation to do? Just give up the land? Do absolutely nothing after an attack like that?
lol lol

They literally have a walled off area that serves as an open air prison.

They…nevermind

No point. Have a nice day

This is what I want to know, why is it SO HARD for the Israeli supporters to believe that Israel bombed that hospital?? Let's say they are too conditioned and brainwashed to know the Israeli tactics of covering up war crimes. Let's say they do not want to believe any of the cirucmstantial evidence stacked against Israel in this case.

This is what I d onot understand though. Israel has been carpet bombing Gaza, including hitting 22 hospitals. It hit that same hospital Saturday, and destroyed their cancer ward. They have been sending threats to hospitals to evacuate because they are going to get hit, and then hit them. They saw the Israeli digital spokesperson admit it, and then retract it. They saw the IDF manipulate audio and time stamps on photos and then retract them.

So, why is it THIS hospital, that got hit they are giving Israel benefit of the doubt, but not the other 22 hospitals that got hit? Is it to be complicit to help them cover up such a war crime?

I don't get it. I am trying to understand the psychology here behind this.

Israel has NO evidence. It is all manipulations and lies, and its debunked.

There isn't much evidence of anything at this point, which was my only point in response to that Al-J video. When it was first reported the hospital suffered a staggering hit I was certain it was Israel

But initial reporting didn't match visuals of the aftermath. Whatever caused the explosion scorched cars and barely damaged the ground and surrounding structures. I'm not saying anything different than Al-J is

I get Israel fakes so much it's hard to take anything they say at face value. The so called conversation between Hamas operatives was farcical, the faked video, etc. But what Israel is saying doesn't effect the logic here

And whether Israel is culpable in this incident or not doesn't change opinion on their military. If we get evidence they were no one will be shocked

This is what I want to know, why is it SO HARD for the Israeli supporters to believe that Israel bombed that hospital??

Bias, media influence, tribalism, etc. Seems like there are a multitude of factors at play. here The wedge is just too large. Doesn't seem like there's ANY budge between the conflicting sides. Then introduce social media. It's not too dissimilar from the political divide here, albeit more violent with much higher stakes.

If someone with a blue check mark tweeted that Israel or Hamas did anything controversial it would immediately set off a fuse that leads to finger pointing, pissing matches, false claims and outrage. There's a propaganda war that's been taking place from the jump.

That's why I haven't had a twitter account for like 10 years and generally don't take much at face value.

Back
Top Bottom