Its not too early for (Tn) Tuned Air retros is it?

these dont sell well like how they use to on the us market but the euro market they sell very well. here's on of my many ds pairs i still have.

i love this womens colorway ever since RD womens sz12 btw

these dont sell well like how they use to on the us market but the euro market they sell very well. here's on of my many ds pairs i still have.

i love this womens colorway ever since RD womens sz12 btw

They sold pretty well when they were first released twelve years ago.

What didn't sell was them changing the soles and releasing them. I hope that's not the reason they haven't been released, because of how they released them with the Air Max 97 and the 360 sole.

What didn't sell was them changing the soles and releasing them. I hope that's not the reason they haven't been released, because of how they released them with the Air Max 97 and the 360 sole.

as everyone said in Australia and I'm sure Europe the average month we get atleast 1 or 2 Colorways, these were my favorite Nike and got me into shoes about 5 years ago, I had about 15 pairs but threw most of them out lol.
The type of people who now wear these shoes in Australia makes them undesirable, they use to have that kinda gangsta status to them but now it's just kids who wear 'em

as everyone said in Australia and I'm sure Europe the average month we get atleast 1 or 2 Colorways, these were my favorite Nike and got me into shoes about 5 years ago, I had about 15 pairs but threw most of them out lol.
The type of people who now wear these shoes in Australia makes them undesirable, they use to have that kinda gangsta status to them but now it's just kids who wear 'em

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Originally Posted by dunks318ti

Those weren't too hot back in the day and still won't be hot if they get retroed...

East coast 99'-00' AM Plus were one of the hottest sneakers. This girl i knew had a mean collection, wore a different colorway everyday for 3 weeks.
Still remember overhearing some girl say "wow, those sneakers are nice" when she saw me wearing the Cadet Blue/Silver Air Max Pluses back in like 2000 or 2001. 
pimp.gif

Co-signing with trethousandgt.  Retros after 2005-6 had terrible quality (which went further south once the air units became smaller) and the US doesn't get any Pluses since they never sell well over here.

Originals ran narrow and tight but were so comfortable.  A pity a lot of the originals from 1999 and 2000 aren't wearable anymore.
http://www.yaahshoes.com/...41_denim_cadet_blue_gold

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Originally Posted by dunks318ti

Those weren't too hot back in the day and still won't be hot if they get retroed...

East coast 99'-00' AM Plus were one of the hottest sneakers. This girl i knew had a mean collection, wore a different colorway everyday for 3 weeks.
Still remember overhearing some girl say "wow, those sneakers are nice" when she saw me wearing the Cadet Blue/Silver Air Max Pluses back in like 2000 or 2001. 
pimp.gif

Co-signing with trethousandgt.  Retros after 2005-6 had terrible quality (which went further south once the air units became smaller) and the US doesn't get any Pluses since they never sell well over here.

Originals ran narrow and tight but were so comfortable.  A pity a lot of the originals from 1999 and 2000 aren't wearable anymore.
http://www.yaahshoes.com/...41_denim_cadet_blue_gold

Originally Posted by Magic1978

...actually they sold really well... just ask footlocker... 
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

...actually they sold really well... just ask footlocker... 
tongue.gif

What exactly what "Tuned" air again? The technology.. Yes I know there is one, but I like to use my fellow NT'ers as Google sometimes.

What exactly what "Tuned" air again? The technology.. Yes I know there is one, but I like to use my fellow NT'ers as Google sometimes.

We could pick up someone a pair but with the Australian Dollar being so strong it would cost alot considering retail here is $240 AUS not to mention shipping and our Dollar is pretty much the same as USA

Ebay you can find some legits but there is 100's of fakes

Back
Top Bottom