Originally Posted by RavageBX

Oh so this dude went to Tech!? That explains a lot
laugh.gif
smh.gif
eyes.gif

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
frown.gif
It ain't nothin love trust. I'm just saying it makes more sense to me now. I went to Sci. so I know the type. We should just be happyhe's only terrorizing on the net. I met many a potential unibomber back in my high school days lol

Goodness.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

I need to venture in the music forum more often.

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

Originally Posted by M16

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Originally Posted by Nash

M16 wrote:

Oh, "stating facts"
indifferent.gif

You're a lame.
you got bigger things to worry about than one dude shootin on your wack shirt, playboy
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Ignoring everything acting like none of the other pages happened....career on NT=over.
You take the internet way to seriously fam.

What "happened" ? Dudes posted some corny photoshop and some lame jokes, rest of the dudes hopped on like it was a "ether"and now this lame talking about "NT career"
indifferent.gif
Hop off my nuts, get off NT and go get some fresh air. "I got bigger things to worry about" ? Some lames throwing weak flames over an internet message board ? really ?
laugh.gif
I said before this !@$* was just jokes and entertainment... nothing changed. This thread can go 300 pages and get stickied, don't matter to me. Now that I been "ethered" feel free to come see if !@$* is sweet off NT.

That's my last comment on this whole thing. Keep the thread going, I wont be checking back in here but i'll see y'all mother +@#%%+% in other threads. 1
HOLD THE %*#@ UP

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

how you talking reckless tryna invite people to "see you". i can't even fathom your squeaky ##* voice speaking like that.

and really, you tryna invite people to "see you" just like you did with mayor?

let us backtrack.

your sorry ##* invited mayor to see this kid

like really?
laugh.gif
you post someone ALMOST as lame as you. i don't even know what you were scared of, anyway, your runt ##* could have easily slipped through mayors greasy ##* fingers.

get the %*#@ out of here ol'

Damn...

Wouldn't have thought dude looked like that from how he post on here... oh well, but damn ya'll _'s on here don't be playing when it comes tofinding out stuff about people.

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

Originally Posted by M16

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Originally Posted by Nash

M16 wrote:

Oh, "stating facts"
indifferent.gif

You're a lame.
you got bigger things to worry about than one dude shootin on your wack shirt, playboy
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Ignoring everything acting like none of the other pages happened....career on NT=over.
You take the internet way to seriously fam.

What "happened" ? Dudes posted some corny photoshop and some lame jokes, rest of the dudes hopped on like it was a "ether"and now this lame talking about "NT career"
indifferent.gif
Hop off my nuts, get off NT and go get some fresh air. "I got bigger things to worry about" ? Some lames throwing weak flames over an internet message board ? really ?
laugh.gif
I said before this !@$* was just jokes and entertainment... nothing changed. This thread can go 300 pages and get stickied, don't matter to me. Now that I been "ethered" feel free to come see if !@$* is sweet off NT.

That's my last comment on this whole thing. Keep the thread going, I wont be checking back in here but i'll see y'all mother +@#%%+% in other threads. 1
HOLD THE %*#@ UP

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

how you talking reckless tryna invite people to "see you". i can't even fathom your squeaky ##* voice speaking like that.

and really, you tryna invite people to "see you" just like you did with mayor?

let us backtrack.

your sorry ##* invited mayor to see this kid

like really?
laugh.gif
you post someone ALMOST as lame as you. i don't even know what you were scared of, anyway, your runt ##* could have easily slipped through mayors greasy ##* fingers.

get the %*#@ out of here ol'

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm dying over here. It just keeps getting better & better
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Hey now
laugh.gif

Pretty sure I've seen him around St. John's too.
Seriously? So there's a chance I might run into this dude on campus
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Hey now
laugh.gif

Pretty sure I've seen him around St. John's too.
Seriously? So there's a chance I might run into this dude on campus
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif
another St. John's head.

You'll probably smell him coming a mile away I'd say you're safe.

Back
Top Bottom