Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by Proshares

Oh so this dude went to Tech!? That explains a lot
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Hey now
laugh.gif

Pretty sure I've seen him around St. John's too.
Seriously? So there's a chance I might run into this dude on campus
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif
another St. John's head.

You'll probably smell him coming a mile away I'd say you're safe.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
LuigiTheKing wrote:

Originally Posted by M16

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Originally Posted by Nash

M16 wrote:

Oh, "stating facts"

indifferent.gif

You're a lame.

you got bigger things to worry about than one dude shootin on your wack shirt, playboy
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Ignoring everything acting like none of the other pages happened....career on NT=over.

You take the internet way to seriously fam.

What "happened" ? Dudes posted some corny photoshop and some lame jokes, rest of the dudes hopped on like it was a "ether"and now this lame talking about "NT career"
indifferent.gif
Hop off my nuts, get off NT and go get some fresh air. "I got bigger things to worry about" ? Some lames throwing weak flames over an internet message board ? really ?
laugh.gif
I said before this !@$* was just jokes and entertainment... nothing changed. This thread can go 300 pages and get stickied, don't matter to me. Now that I been "ethered" feel free to come see if !@$* is sweet off NT.

That's my last comment on this whole thing. Keep the thread going, I wont be checking back in here but i'll see y'all mother +@#%%+% in other threads. 1
LuigiTheKing

Joined 7/19/07

M16

Joined 3/19/09

Not to mention this is your second account within like a year, and the other one had like 3,000 posts too?

Who do you really think needs to get off NT and get some fresh air? By the looks of your picture/how much time you spend on here, your life is pathetic.

laugh.gif

roll.gif
SiMPLYDiMPLY wrote:

Originally Posted by M16

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Originally Posted by Nash

M16 wrote:

Oh, "stating facts"
indifferent.gif

You're a lame.
you got bigger things to worry about than one dude shootin on your wack shirt, playboy
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Ignoring everything acting like none of the other pages happened....career on NT=over.
You take the internet way to seriously fam.

What "happened" ? Dudes posted some corny photoshop and some lame jokes, rest of the dudes hopped on like it was a "ether"and now this lame talking about "NT career"
indifferent.gif
Hop off my nuts, get off NT and go get some fresh air. "I got bigger things to worry about" ? Some lames throwing weak flames over an internet message board ? really ?
laugh.gif
I said before this !@$* was just jokes and entertainment... nothing changed. This thread can go 300 pages and get stickied, don't matter to me. Now that I been "ethered" feel free to come see if !@$* is sweet off NT.

That's my last comment on this whole thing. Keep the thread going, I wont be checking back in here but i'll see y'all mother +@#%%+% in other threads. 1
HOLD THE %*#@ UP

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

how you talking reckless tryna invite people to "see you". i can't even fathom your squeaky ##* voice speaking like that.

and really, you tryna invite people to "see you" just like you did with mayor?

let us backtrack.

your sorry ##* invited mayor to see this kid

like really?
laugh.gif
you post someone ALMOST as lame as you. i don't even know what you were scared of, anyway, your runt ##* could have easily slipped through mayors greasy ##* fingers.

get the %*#@ out of here ol'

roll.gif

I gotta start coming in music more often. But where'd he go

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

M16 is on suicide bomber watch...
Fixed.
How racist yet hilarious.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

in ravs defense, have you seen what dude posts tho? always talkin about the most extremist @#$%, for example talking about beheading gay people and postingpictures of them being hung and @#$@

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW I was here yesterday smh at his comments earlier and I saw this thread jump like a mutha..

This is beyond ether..this is total destruction
eek.gif

The thing that I dont understand is that why does he keep posting on NT if no one cares and everybody hates his *%%.. he went through 2 SNs and that didntchange $$%%..
I mean what does he get from posting knowing that he will get sonned everytime. If I was him I would only be lurking just answering to myself for entertainment
laugh.gif

Dude gives Middle Easterners a bad name.. and has the audacity of talkin about heat, M16s are actually taller than him
smh.gif

I have a feeling everytime he's gonna post from now on he's gonna get followed by that pic
laugh.gif

Oh and SiMPLY DiMPLY and iLL I AM you guys are Co-MVPs of this year
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
@ dudes just now realizing that M16 has been sexed.
he's failed 2 times on NT already.
dude should just demote himself to luker status.

back on topic though.

i don't ever remember Budden being this lame.

what the #@!! is going on with dude.
where's the music.
why's he letting his girl get Tyson'ed.
why's he blogging about getting snuffed...
that's some Perez Hilton +*%@ b.

come on Joey.

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

Dont be the next contestant on that NikeTalk screen.............

fixed.

i pray to all that's holy that you really weren't going around thinking Jay said "next to get tested".
alien.gif

"Irv Gotti in the club getting tipsy" Pt. 2

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

Dont be the next contestant on that NikeTalk screen.............

fixed.

i pray to all that's holy that you really weren't going around thinking Jay said "next to get tested".
alien.gif

"Irv Gotti in the club getting tipsy" Pt. 2

i wasn't thinkin clearly
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by FPListheillest

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW I was here yesterday smh at his comments earlier and I saw this thread jump like a mutha..

This is beyond ether..this is total destruction
eek.gif

The thing that I dont understand is that why does he keep posting on NT if no one cares and everybody hates his *%%.. he went through 2 SNs and that didnt change $$%%..
I mean what does he get from posting knowing that he will get sonned everytime. If I was him I would only be lurking just answering to myself for entertainment
laugh.gif

Dude gives Middle Easterners a bad name.. and has the audacity of talkin about heat, M16s are actually taller than him
smh.gif

I have a feeling everytime he's gonna post from now on he's gonna get followed by that pic
laugh.gif

Oh and SiMPLY DiMPLY and iLL I AM you guys are Co-MVPs of this year
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom